The Internet is so closely binding us in our daily life that we cannot imagine a day without the internet. Nowadays internet can be used with almost all smart devices, like computers, tablets, smartphones, smart TV, wearables, and so on. The more we advance to the future, the more we discover the new uses of the internet. In the worst days of the pandemic, we get the internet as a helpful mate. In those days, the U.S. Government realizes that the internet should be available to all citizens. From this view, the Government started the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) program, which is now changed to Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
Affordable Connectivity is a benefit Program by Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and funded by the U.S. Government. The main goal of this program is to meet the demand of the general people and help low-income people to get free or low-cost affordable internet services. To help the Government successfully achieve the goal, some internet providers come forward. Cintex Wireless is one of them.
Cintex Wireless comes forward to help people by combining their services with the benefits of the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). If you qualify for the ACP, then you can apply through Cintex Wireless to get ACP benefits such as a free smartphone with unlimited talk, text, and data.
Fulfil Your Qualification Requirements For Cintex Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
A person or household can be qualified for the ACP benefit if their income is 200% or less than the Federal poverty guidelines, has no income, or if they participate in certain Government programs such as:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Supplemental security income (SSI).
- Federal Public Housing Assistance. (FPHA).
- Veterans and survivors’ Pension Benefits.
- Pell Grant.
- Free and Reduced Price Lunch.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families (TANF).
- Tribal Head Start.
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR).
There are some Rules you must follow to continue getting benefits from the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- You must use your free ACP service at least once every 30 days or it will be terminated.
- The ACP benefit is non-transferable.
- Only eligible consumers may enroll in the ACP Program.
- Proof of Eligibility is required to enroll.
- Only one ACP benefit is permitted per household.
Affordable Connectivity Program is formerly known as the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program and a lot of people enrolled in the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program. Now, a question arises what happens to these people? Actually, after the transition period, their benefits will automatically be transferred to the new Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
Follow The Steps For Apply Cintex Affordable Connectivity Program
Apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program through Cintex is simple. You just follow some steps to complete the application process. But before applying, ready all the soft copies of your necessary documents. Follow these steps to start your Application:
- At first go to : “cintexwireless.com”. Then click on the apply button.
- Now enter your zip code. You will be moved to the Cintex Wireless plan, click on apply now.
- Enter your general information and click on continue.
- Now you need to input your contact information. The authority contacts you with this information if you are approved. Go to the next section.
- Upload all your proof documents including ID proof, Eligibility proof, and Address Proof.
- Now you need to provide your household information. Give all the household information and Choose continue.
- Choose the Government program in which you participated to prove your eligibility.
- You will be taken to the National Verifier. You have to submit all your documents’ soft copies here again. After the approval by the National Verifier, you will be asked to choose your network and phone plan.
- Choose your free phone, phone plan, network, etc, and wait for the approval. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation via email along with an order tracking number. And your free phone will be delivered to you within 3-7 business days.
The Cintex Wireless application process is very simple. If you are eligible for the ACP, then do not hesitate to apply through Cintex as it is also an easy way to get a free cellphone with unlimited data, talk, and text. When you apply for the ACP, you have to provide documents of your Identity, your address, and proof of participation in the Federal Assistance Program.
To prove your Identity, you have to provide one of the following documents:
- Driver’s License or Passport (Unexpired).
- Birth Certificate.
- Certificate of Naturalization or of U.S. Citizenship.
- Permanent Resident or Resident Alien Card (Unexpired).
- Foreign Passport.
To prove your address, you have to submit one of the following documents:
- Driver’s License; Government, State, or Tribal issued ID (Unexpired).
- Current Income Statement, Paycheck Stub, or w2.
- Statement of Benefits from a qualifying program which contains Name and Address.
- Current Mortgage or lease statement.
- Utility Bill.
To prove you or one of your household participates in a Government Benefit program such as SNAP, SSI, etc, you have to submit one of the following documents as proof:
- Current or prior year’s statement of benefits from a qualifying state, Federal, or Tribal Program.
- Notice letter of participation in a qualifying state, Federal, or Tribal Program.
- Program Participation Documents.
- Another official document evidencing the consumer’s participation in a qualifying state, federal, or Tribal Program.
Cintex Wireless offers Some Awesome Free of Cost Plans for Lifeline, ACP or Lifeline-ACP Combined Plans
- Lifeline plan only: Cintex offers its Lifeline Consumers a generous plan for no cost at all. The plan includes:
- Bring your own phone.
- Free SIM Card.
- 4.5 GB of Data.
- 1000 Talk Minutes.
- Unlimited Texts.
- Affordable Connectivity Plan only: Cintex offers its ACP consumers a plan that is totally free. The plan includes:
- Free smartphone.
- 8GB Data.
- Unlimited Talk.
- Unlimited Text.
- Lifeline and ACP Combined Plan: Lifeline and ACP combined plan is considered the best and broadest plan for their consumers. This plan is also free of cost. It includes:
- Free Smart Phone.
- 15 GB high–speed Data.
- Unlimited Talk.
- Unlimited Text and picture Messaging.
The Smartphones with these plans include Caller ID, Call waiting, 3-way calling, and voicemail.
Currently, the free phones Cintex Wireless offers include iPhone 7; iPhone 6 Plus, Galaxy S8, and more.
Cintex Wireless plays a vital role in making internet service available and affordable to low-income people. You can get a free smartphone with unlimited talk, text, and data and all ACP Benefits by applying to the Cintex Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program. Also from the above discussion of the article, we come to know that applying for Affordable Connectivity Program by Cintex Wireless is an easy and hassle-free process. So, if you are an ACP eligible citizen, why will you wait for taking the opportunity?