Are you looking for a free iPhone that you deserve most but cannot manage for its high cost? Are you a jobless person seeking jobs, and for that need a phone? Or do you need a phone to serve for emergency purposes? Whatever it is, you will be glad to know that some providers give a free Apple iPhone 11 for absolutely free for their ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program) and Lifeline clients. A perfect example can be Cintex Wireless. They give their Lifeline and ACP clients iPhone 11 for absolutely free of cost.
In the following article, I cover everything you need to know about getting an iPhone 11 from the ACP and Lifeline program for absolutely free. As it is a matter of gaining a free latest iPhone , I think you are obviously interested. So, come with me and explore…..
Here I want to clear a concept. Most providers are not capable of providing a very high cost latest iPhone. Instead most providers provide a comparatively old model of iPhone for free. They provide iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, etc for free. And they give the latest iphones for free as deals with carriers.
It is certain that you get an iPhone 11 free from the Government ACP and Lifeline program. Now, we are going to know the step -by-step process of how to get a free iPhone 11 from the Government.
Check Your Eligibility For A Free iPhone11
Are you eligible for a free iPhone11? Your eligibility depends on two types of eligibility criteria. The first thing to consider is whether you are a low-income person , or not.
If you are a low-income person and your annual earning is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guideline, then you are eligible for the Lifeline Program.
And if your annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, then you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Now, the question is if you are not eligible by this income based criteria , then what should you do? Don’t worry. You already have an option in hand. That is program participation based eligibility.
If you or any member of your household participates in any of the following Government Assistance programs, then you or the household is considered to be eligible for the Lifeline program. The programs are as follows:
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI): Ensures benefits for adults and children with disabilities and limited resources.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): Helps in providing food-purchasing assistance for low and no-income people.
- Medicaid: Ensures health coverage for some low-income people, families and children, and also for pregnant women, the elderly, and people with disabilities.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA): Ensures and provides rental subsidies for low-income families, the elderly, and persons with disabilities.
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit: It is a tax-free needs-based benefit paid to an unremarried surviving spouse and/or unmarried child(ren) of a deceased wartime Veteran.
You are also eligible if you participate in any of these Tribal Assistance Programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal lands:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Temporary Assistance For Needy Families (TANF).
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations. (FDPIR)
- Tribal Head Start (income based).
If you participate in any of the above mentioned programs or any of the following programs, then you are also eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program ( ACP).
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
- Participates in free and reduced price school Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program.
If you or any member of your household is qualified through any of the above mentioned two types of criteria(Income based or Program Participation based), then you or the household is eligible for the free iPhone 11 from the Government.
As you are eligible, you may go through some application steps. You can apply via Online, In-person, or Via mail.
You can select a provider that gives iPhones for free as ACP or Lifeline benefits. Then log in to their website and complete the online application form by providing personal information and required documentation. For that,
- Go to the provider’s website.
- Then find the ‘Apply Now’ or something similar and click on it.
- You are taken to a new page. In that page enter your ZIP Code and Email Address. And click on the continue button.
- If the provider has its service to your location, then you are redirected to the location’s online application form.
- Complete the form. Also complete the household worksheet( For The ACP) ; Upload eligibility documents.
- Now, choose a suitable service plan.
- Submit your application. Wait for the approval of your application. The authority will send you an email confirming your application’s approval or rejection.
- If your application is approved, you will get a free iPhone 11.
- If your application is rejected, you can reapply for the program.
You can apply In Person. You may visit the provider’s office, request them for a paper application and complete the application on the spot and submit it with other required documents.
Apply Via Mail
If you like, you can apply via mail also. For that you have to download application form from the Lifeline or The ACP website. Then take print out of the papers , fill up and send to the respective authorities.
For Lifeline Program:
- First, you need to download a Lifeline Application Form from : https://www.lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf .
- Now take print out of the papers.
- Fill up the form carefully and attach copies of your proof documents.
- Now send the application with the documents to this address: USAC Lifeline Support Centre, P.O Box- 9100, Wilkes Barre, PA 18773.
- If your application is approved, You will receive a coupon from the Government by mail. You can redeem this coupon for a free iPhone 11 and other ACP benefits from your preferred provider.
For The ACP Program:
You can also go to ACP’s website and download the application form and the household worksheet from there. The URL for the site is: https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf
- At first take print out of the downloaded pages.
- Then fill up the application form and the household worksheet.
- Collect eligibility documents to support your eligibility for the program.
- Now, send the application form and the household worksheet, with all other documents to the following address: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
- If your application is approved, you will receive a coupon via mail that you can redeem from your provider for a free iPhone 11 and other ACP benefits.
As you are eligible for the Lifeline and/or the ACP program, you have to submit proof of your eligibility with your application. The documents needed for the Lifeline and The ACP program are specifically mentioned in respective webpages. Here are given the links of the respective pages to help you to understand and know about required documents:
For Lifeline: https://www.lifelinesupport.org/documents-needed/
From the above two links, you will learn about every document you need to apply for and be approved by the Lifeline and the ACP Program.
When And How You Can Receive Your iPhone 11:
After approval of your application , it generally takes 7 to 10 business days to get the phone in hand. But this timeframe may vary. It may take about 30 days during the peak periods. You get the iPhone by mail.
All providers do not offer free iPhones, and a very few may offer iPhone 11 or higher. Here is given a probable list of providers that may offer now or will offer soon iPhone 11:
Some Providers That May Offer iPhone 11 For Free:
- Assurance Wireless
- Safelink Wireless
- Access Wireless
- Q Link Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- EnTouch Wireless
- Life Wireless
You may also get some other Lifeline and ACP benefits , along with the iPhone 11 from the above mentioned providers. The benefits are:
Lifeline Benefits You Get With iPhone 11
A monthly Lifeline discount on wireless, phone, or internet services of up to $9.25 for eligible non- tribal households and $34.25 for the eligible Tribal households.
ACP Benefits You Get With iPhone 11
A monthly ACP discount on broadband services of up to $30 for eligible non-tribal households or $75 for the eligible Tribal households.
Some ACP providers also provide a huge discount on connected devices, like tablets.
Other Benefits You Get With iPhone11
Along with the above mentioned benefits you also get:
- Free text messages.
- Free talk minutes.
- Free monthly data.
Though most of the providers do not offer free iPhone 11 or higher models for free with the Lifeline and the ACP program, they offer these expensive iPhones with carrier deals. For this you need to switch from your previous carrier to a new carrier, get a new line with unlimited plans, and also make contracts for several years. If you accept all these bindings, then you may enjoy an iPhone 11 or a higher model for free of cost.
Here are some examples of such deals for your kind consideration, so that you may get an idea about the matter.
iPhone Deals When You Switch To Verizon
- Apple iPhone 13: It requires a 36-month contract, new line, and an unlimited plan.
- Apple iPhone 12: A 36-month contract, new line, and an unlimited plan is required.
- Apple iPhone SE (3rd Gen): A contract for 36 months with a new line is required . Also a select plan like 5G Start or Welcome Unlimited is required.
- Apple iPhone 13 mini: The deal requires a 36 months contract , new line, and an unlimited plan.
- Apple iPhone 14 Plus: Online-only deal, for 36 months, new line, and select unlimited plans. You also receive a $200 credit when you switch to this carrier.
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max: It is a limited-time offer. It requires a trade-in and Unlimited Plus plan.
Current iPhone Deals When You Switch To AT&T:
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max: You can save up to $1000 with eligible trade-in, select plan required, 36-month commitment.
- Apple iPhone 14 Pro: Now save up to $1000 with eligible trade-in, select plan, 36-month commitment.
- Apple iPhone 14: Get up to $700 discount with eligible trade-in, select plan, 36-month commitment.
- Apple iPhone 14 Plus: You can save up to $700 with eligible trade-in, select plan, 36-month commitment.
- Apple iPhone 13: Now this deal is available for $10.99 a month—no trade-in required, and 36-month commitment.
- Apple iPhone SE 3rd Gen (2022): You can get it for $5 a month—no trade-in required, 36-month commitment.
iPhone Deals When You Switch To T-Mobile:
- Apple iPhone 14: The phone is free via 24 monthly bill credits when you add a new line and trade in an eligible device on the Go5G Plus plan (online-only).
- Apple iPhone 13: The phone is free via 24 monthly bill credits when you add a new line with select qualifying plan and bring your number.
- Apple iPhone SE 3rd Gen: It is free when you add a new line on a qualifying plan.
- Apple iPhone 14: The deal is buy one, get one; up to $700 off via 24 monthly bill credits and you have to add a line on Go5G Plus plan.
- Apple iPhone 12: Up to 50% off via 24 monthly bill credits , as you add a new line with a qualifying plan.
- Apple iPhone 13 mini: Up to $700 off via 24 monthly bill credits when you activate 2+ new lines or add a new line for existing customers.
Some Common Reasons For The Rejection Of Your Application For A Free iPhone11:
You may submit your application, but it can be rejected for many reasons. Some Common reasons are mentioned here in short :
- You may not completely fill up your application, or provide wrong and invalid information. For this your application can be rejected. So, fill up the form completely and provide correct and authentic information to avoid rejection of your application.
- Your submitted eligibility documents may not be sufficient , or additional documents may be needed. For this reason your application can be rejected. To avoid rejection, submit all required documents. Also submit additional documents if needed.
- Only one application per household is accepted by the FCC. If your household submits more than one application at a time, then all your submitted applications will be rejected. To avoid rejection , submit only one application from your household.
- There can be a lack of program funding. So, new applications may not be accepted and for this reason your application can be rejected. You don’t get any instant solution for that problem. Apply again when the fund is available again.
- If you are involved in any fraudulent activity, then your application can be rejected. To avoid rejection, never take part in such activities. Be honest. Always believe that honesty has its reward.
While carriers frequently offer promotional deals on latest iPhones, like iPhone 11, iPhone 12, iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, etc, there are alternative ways to obtain such iPhones for free or at a very cheap price without making any contract with these carriers. Below are some options that you may consider:
Alternative Ways To Get A Free Or Discounted iPhone 11
- Charitable Organizations: Some charitable organizations provide free iphones for those who are in need.
- Non-Profit Organizations: Similar to charities, some non-profit organizations also offer free iPhones to eligible individuals.
- Trade-In Deals: Many retailers and online platforms offer trade-in programs. In these programs, you can exchange your old phone for a discounted or sometimes even for a free new phone. You can check these trade in offers to get a free or discounted iPhone 11.
- Refurbished iPhones: You can check for refurbished iphones also. You may get a refurbished iPhone 11 at a very cheap price .
- Online Giveaways: Numerous online platforms and social media channels arrange giveaways. You may participate in contests and win an iPhone 11 as giveaways. But , be careful about scams. Always verify the credibility of the source before participating.
- Product Reviews: You can give review of newly launched iPhones, and as a Tech reviewer you may own the iPhone on which you give the review.
- Amazon Vine: Amazon Vine is Amazon’s invitation-only program for trusted reviewers. On that program selected participants receive free products, which could be an iPhone11 also.
As you get your desired iPhone, I think you are curiously waiting to know its features. Here is given the specifications of iPhone 11 for your kind consideration.
The Specifications Of The Apple iPhone 11:
Apple iPhone 11 comes with a 6.1 inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display. The phone is operated by the iOS 13 operating system.The chipset that is used in that phone is Apple A13 Bionic. Its Hexa-Core CPU with 4 GB of RAM works nicely to handle any kind of task. The GPU of the phone is Apple GPU, which is perfect for graphics performance. The internal memory of the phone varies (64 GB, 128 GB, 256 GB) according to phone models. The iPhone 11 supports nano-SIM and is backed up by a 3110 mAh Li-Ion battery. Other features: Bluetooth: (5.0) : yes, Wifi: yes, Wireless Charging: yes, Mobile Hotspot: yes. The phone is capable of using 4G LTE network.
After getting the desired iPhone 11, I think the most important task in your hand is to activate it properly. Here I give a guideline , so that you can activate your iPhone 11 properly.
Activation Process Of Your Apple iPhone 11
You can activate your Apple iPhone11 in a few different ways. Here are the general steps:
Before you begin the activation process, please:
- Make sure your iPhone 11 is fully charged.
- Have your carrier information (name and account details) ready.
- If you’re transferring data from another device, then put that device nearby your new device. You must turn on the Wifi and Bluetooth.
Quick Start (if you have another iOS device):
- This is the fastest and easiest way to activate the iPhone if you have another iPhone or iPad running iOS 11 or later.
- To activate, place the devices close together and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your new iPhone will automatically copy settings, preferences, and iCloud Keychain from your old device.
- If you don’t have another device or like to set up the new phone manually, then you can use a manual setup process. To do it follow these steps:
- Turn on your iPhone by holding the side button until the Apple logo appears.
- Now from the welcome screen choose your language and region.
- Connect to a Wi-Fi network by entering the password or you can use your cellular data (if available).
- Now, choose “Set Up Manually”.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your iPhone with your carrier, also create an Apple ID (if you don’t have one), and set up your device preferences.
If you encounter any issues with the activation process, you can contact your carrier or Apple Support for assistance.
I think this article will be quite helpful for you if you want to get an iPhone11 for free from the Government. I hope that you may consider all the steps and suggestions that are given in this article and afterwards will be a proud owner of an Apple iPhone11.