An Apple iPhone is unique, expensive, and hard to achieve. But you can get a free one from the government. And it is not a dream. Some MVNOs like SFone Wireless, Cintex Wireless, NEW PHONE Wireless, Airtalk Wireless, etc offer free iPhone with Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity program for Low-income people. So, you can apply for an iPhone for free if you qualify for these government programs.
Not only with a government program, but also there are some other ways by which you can achieve an iPhone. The only thing for this is your effort and consciousness. In this article, all about achieving an iPhone for free is widely described. Just proceed with this article and reveal how easy it is to get an iPhone.
Not all MVNOs offer iPhone as a free phone for the Lifeline and the ACP program for Low-income people. And the MVNOs that offer iPhones also do not provide free iPhones to all the states that they cover. The following MVNOs give their Lifeline and ACP consumers free iPhones:
- SFone Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- NEW PHONE Wireless
- AirTalk Wireless
SFone Wireless Free iPhone For Low-income
SFone Wireless is dedicated to helping its customers who are facing hardships. The company is trying to keep all its customers connected online during this critical situation and also takes it as a challenge to work hand in hand with the government Lifeline and ACP programs. If you are eligible for ACP, then apply for a free iPhone with unlimited data as a part of SFone’s partnership with Cintex Wireless and The ACP.
Why do you choose SFone as a free iPhone provider
- Affordable plans: SFone gives you unlimited data, talk, and text plans starting as low as $10 per month.
- Nationwide LTE Coverage: SFone has nationwide 4G LTE coverage on one of the largest and most reliable networks. So, you have the benefit to stay connected with SFone at anytime, anyplace, and anywhere.
- BYOP Facility: SFone gives you BYOP Facility. You have the full liberty to use your preferred phone and also port your number with SFone.
- You are always connected: If you are out of minutes or data, then do not worry. Always remember that you have free unlimited text and the facility to call 911.
- SFone gives total online support: SFone gives full support to get you to stay connected online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you face any problem or need any assistance, then SFone Help Team is always at your service.
Currently, only a few states in the United States are served under SFone Wireless, Namely, Arkansas, Maryland, West Virginia, Maine, and Rhode Island.
Cintex Wireless Free iPhone For Low-income
Cintex wireless offers free iPhone with the Lifeline and ACP combo programs for Low-income people. They provide Apple iPhone 7, Apple iPhone 6s Plus, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, and also Apple iPhone 6s.
The monthly plan offered by Cintex Wireless:
- 15 GB of high–speed 4G LTE/ 5G data
- Unlimited Talk
- Unlimited Text and Picture Messaging.
If you do not get an iPhone for free, then you can get it for a small amount of money as paid for an upgrade phone.
- You can get Apple iPhone 7 as an upgrade for only $19.99.
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus for only $19.99
- Apple iPhone6s for $59.99
- Apple iPhone 6 plus for$ 70.00
- Apple iPhone 8 for $ 49.99
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus for $79.99
- Apple iPhone SE for $ 90.00
You can get details about these deals at: Cintexwireless.com/upgrade-phone.
The for Low-income residents of the following states can receive free iPhone and services from Cintex:
Alabama, Alaska, Mississippi, Arkansas, South Carolina, New Jersey, California, Delaware, Idaho, Georgia, Lowa, Kentucky, Kansas, West Virginia, Maryland, Michigan, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Colorado, Texas, Tennessee, and Wisconsin.
NewPhone Wireless Free iPhone For Low-income
NEW PHONE Wireless offers free Apple iPhone 7, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Galaxy S8, and more as a combo offer from Lifeline and ACP program for Low-income people.
Monthly plans by NewPhone:
- 15 GB of high-speed 4G LTE/5G data
- Unlimited talk
- Unlimited text and Picture messaging.
You can get these iPhone models as the free phone from NEW PHONE Wireless as Lifeline and ACP Programs: Apple iPhone 7, Apple iPhone 8, Apple iPhone 6s Plus, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Apple iPhone 6s.
If you are unable to get a free iPhone from NEW PHONE Wireless, then you can take the advantage of their phone upgradation service. You may spend a small amount of money and get your desired iPhone as an upgrade.
- You have to pay only $19.99 to achieve an Apple iPhone 7 from NEW PHONE Wireless.
- You can get an Apple iPhone 6 s plus for only $ 19.99
- You have to spend only $59.99 for an Apple iPhone 6 s.
- You have to pay $ 49.99 for an Apple iPhone 8 and $ 70.00 for an apple iPhone 6 plus.
For more information, please visit newphone.com/upgrade-phone.
The consumers of NEW PHONE Wireless from the following states get the benefits of Lifeline and ACP with a free iPhone:
Texas, Alaska, Alabama, Colorado, District of Columbia, South Dakota, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Delaware, Minnesota, Maine, Idaho, Illinois, Maryland, Mississippi, Nevada, Louisiana, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Oregon, Vermont, Hawaii, and Montana.
AirTalk Wireless Free iPhone For Low-income
You can get a free Apple iPhone from AirTalk Wireless in their ACP and Lifeline Programs. The free iPhone models offered by AirTalk are Apple iPhone 7, Apple iPhone 8, Apple iPhone 6 s plus, Apple iPhone 6 Plus, Apple iPhone 6 s, and Apple iPhone7 Plus for Low-income people.
If you do not get a free iPhone from AirTalk Wireless, then you can take advantage of their phone upgradation service. You have to spend a small amount of money and get an upgraded iPhone.
- You may get an Apple iPhone 7 for $19.99 only.
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus for $ 70.00 only.
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus for $ 79.99 only
AirTalk offers the latest Apple iPhone 13 Pro for $699.99 only. If you can afford it, you can choose it also.
The above discussions apply to achieving iPhone from the Government Benefit Programs such as Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program.
Other Ways To Get an Free iPhone for Low-income
You can keep an eye in online to find websites that offer free or discounted Phones. Some company offers free or discounted iPhone to low-income people as part of their marketing promotion.
You may get a free iPhone by completing online surveys. There are some online survey sites that offer free iPhones for them who help in completing their surveys.
Some such sites are:
- Life Points
- Survey Junkie
You can take part in some online contests that offer free iPhones for the winners of the contests. Some of these types of contests that offer free iPhones are:
- Amazon Vine
- Drake mall.
- Re-Public Giveaway.
- Giveaway Monkey
You can participate in Any/All of these contests above mentioned and try your luck to win a free iPhone.
You can get a free iPhone from a company as a giveaway. But be careful that the company should be trusted and genuine.
You can get a free iPhone from a company as a part of their employment benefits package.
You can get financial support from a non-profit or charitable organization to purchase an iPhone.
You may try the above-mentioned ways to get an iPhone for free or low cost if you are unable to achieve one from the government.
You Can Get a Free iPhone From Apple. Here Are a Few Tips for This:
- You can join an iPhone beta testing Program: You can get an iPhone for free by joining their beta testing program. The beta testing program helps Apple to test new features and collect feedback before releasing a new version to the general public. Beta testers typically receive a free iPhone in exchange for participating in the program.
- Find an iPhone giveaway: You can have a free iPhone as a giveaway from Apple.
- Trade in your old iPhone: You can get a new iPhone in exchange for an old one. Sometimes Apple gives deals to exchange a new one for an old one. You can take this opportunity.
Free iPhone deals with your cellphone carrier
Many cellphone carriers offer promotions and deals throughout the year. You should always check these deals and promotions, and it is possible that you can get a new iPhone as a deal or promotion from your carrier.
Many cell phone carriers offer referral programs. When you refer one or more friends to a carrier, then they may give you a free iPhone. So, check if your carrier offers such a program.
If you are a loyal customer, then you can negotiate with the carrier to get a free iPhone. Let them know how long you have been their customer and how happy and satisfied you are with their service.
You can purchase a refurbished iPhone. These refurbished iPhones are as good as a new one but are much cheaper. So, check out if your carrier offers any refurbished iPhones.
Know About Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program
For your consideration, in this part of the article, we discuss Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Programs, as that to qualify for these programs is mandatory to get a free iPhone from the government.
The Lifeline program was established in 1985 by the Federal Communications Commission. The purpose of this program is to ensure that low-income citizens may get access to telecommunications services in every state, territory, Commonwealth, and Tribal land.
The lifeline program provides discounts on phone service and helps millions of Americans to stay connected with work, family, friends, healthcare, job and 911 emergency services.
Eligibility for Lifeline Program
A consumer can qualify for the Lifeline benefit if his/ her income is 135% or less than the federal poverty guidelines. Or if he/she participates in the following programs:
- SNAP/Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA)
- Veterans and survivors’ Pension Benefits.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribally-Administered Temporary Assistance to Needy Families(TANF)
- Tribal Head Start
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR).
- You must use your free lifeline service at least once every 30 days or it will be terminated.
- The lifeline benefit is non-transferable to another person or household.
- Only eligible consumers may enroll in the Lifeline program.
- Only low-income consumers with proof of eligibility are qualified to enroll.
- Only one Lifeline benefit is permitted per household.
The Documents that are needed for successful enrollment
- Proof of Identification: You have to submit one item from the following list as your proof of Identification:
- Driver’s License or Passport.
- Birth Certificate.
- Certificate of Naturalization or of U.S. citizenship.
- Permanent Resident or Resident Alien card.
- Foreign Passport.
- Proof of Address: You have to submit an item from the following list as your proof of address:
- Driver’s License; Government, state, or Tribal issued ID.
- Current income Statement, paycheck stub, or w2.
- Statement of Benefits from a qualifying program which contains name and address.
- Current Mortgage or Lease statement.
- Utility Bill.
- Proof of Government Benefit Participation: You have to submit an item from the list below as your proof of Government Benefit participation:
- Current or prior year’s statement of benefits from a qualifying state, federal, or Tribal Program.
- Notice letter of participation in a qualifying state, federal and Tribal program.
- Program Participation documents.
- Another official document evidencing the consumer’s participation in a qualifying state, federal or Tribal program.
A person qualifying for the Lifeline program automatically qualifies for The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
From the above article, it is clear that with a little effort and consciousness, you can achieve an iPhone. It is a dream, but you can touch it. You may get one for free from the government or many other sources. So, it is expected that you may leave no stone unturned to achieve your desired iPhone.