AirTalk Wireless is a Wireless service provider give telecommunication and internet based services to eligible households across the country with the help of FCC’s Lifeline program and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). You may eligible for Lifeline or ACP if you apply for AirTalk Wireless Lifeline and/or ACP. As you apply, keep it in mind that you must need to check your AirTalk Wireless application status for some vital reasons.
Ways To Check Your AirTalk Wireless Application Status
AirTalk Wireless Lifeline or ACP Application Process is a long Process. To know your AirTalk Wireless application absolute position in the entire process, you may check your application’s status. So here i write 2 method to check your AirTalk Wireless Lifeline or ACP or Combo Plan Application status
1. Check your application status from AirTalk Wireless official website
- Just go to: https://airtalkwireless.com/check-status.
- A form comes up with blank spaces to be filled up with information about your email address, ZIP code and also last 4 digits of your Social Security Number(SSN).
- Just fill up the blanks with necessary information and click Check Status.
- Then you will see the current status of your AirTalk Wireless application.
2. Check your AirTalk Wireless application status by making a phone call
- Please call AirTalk Wireless Customer care department at: +1(855)924-7825 and you will be connected with a representative.
- Tell AirTalk Wireless customer support representative, you want to know your lifeline or ACP application status.
- The representative may ask for your AirTalk Application ID, your name and also your mobile number.
- Finally customer support representative inform you the status of your AirTalk Wireless lifeline or ACP application.
Types of AirTalk Wireless Application Status. If You Knew It Already, Then You Can Skip This Part
If you want know when you get your phone or benefits in hand. You may check the AirTalk Wireless application status to know whether your application is approved and/or your phone has been shipped.
- Approved: The status “approved” means your AirTalk Wireless application approval. Now you can get all Lifeline or ACP benefits with AirTalk wireless. If you need to change your address after receiving approval, just call AirTalk Wireless customer service at: +1(855)924-7825.
- Rejection: “Rejection” means totally disapproval of your AirTalk Wireless application. Your request may disapproved for many reasons, including lack of proof, missing paperwork, unclear pictures, and so on. You have to find the reason for rejection and re-upload your eligibility documents.
- Completion: Completion means your AirTalk Wireless application is already assessed or verified. AirTalk Wireless will send your documents to National Lifeline Accountability database(NLAD) to do a further eligibility verification.
- Phone Shipping: The status “Phone Shipping” means your order is in process, and you will receive your phone within 7-10 business days.
So, if you applied for AirTalk Wireless ACP or lifeline program, but rejected. Don’t be get upset. Recheck everything carefully. Next section focuses on common reasons for Rejection of your AirTalk Wireless Application. Read carefully.
Common Reasons for Rejection of Your AirTalk Wireless Application
If your AirTalk Wireless application is rejected, then you should verify the cause of rejection. Not only that you have to take preparation for the next apply.
- If your documents and other qualification do not meet all the criteria for lifeline or ACP, then your application can be rejected.
- If your submitted documents have any wrong information or lack of information, then your application may be rejected by the ACP or Lifeline authority.
- If your submitted picture and other documents are not clear or blurry , then your application can be rejected.
- If more than one person from your household applied for the program.
- If you choose more than one MVNO or carrier.
If Your AirTalk Application is Rejected Then What Should You Do
- If your AirTalk Wireless application is rejected , then you should verify the cause of rejection. You should recheck all your documents to verify if any required information is missing, wrong or incomplete.
- You should check if your picture and other uploaded documents pictures are not blurry or unclear.
- Make sure that only you from your household apply for the AirTalk ACP or lifeline program. If you do not apply for, then make sure that another only one person apply for the program from your household.
- Make sure you apply for only one MVNO or Wireless service.
If you are a newbie or do not know about AirTalk Wireless ACP and Lifeline Program’s eligibility, then read about it here. Next section is for you.
Qualification Requirement for AirTalk Wireless ACP Application
- Your earnings must be less than 200% of the federal government’s poverty level.
- You must participate in one of the assistance programs, such as SNAP, government public housing, SSI, or lifeline.
- You must have taken part in Tribal programs such as General Assistance, Food Distribution, or Tribal TANF.
- You must have approval of free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program in the 2019-2020, 2020-2021, or 2021-2022 school years, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision.
- You must have been awarded a Federal Pell Grant for the current academic year; or you must meet the eligibility requirements for participation.
Qualification For AirTalk Wireless Lifeline Program Application
- Your household earning should be at or below 135% of federal government poverty level guidelines or
- You or one of your family member must participate in the federal government programs, which include:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program.(SNAP)
- The Federal Public Housing Assistance.(FPHA)
- Low-income home energy assistance program.(LIHEAP)
- Supplemental security income.(SSI)
- Food Stamps.
- Public Housing Assistance.(PHA)
- National School Lunch Program Free mSchool Lunch.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families. (TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.(BIA)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance’s plan B segment.
- Tribal Head Start Community.
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.(FDPIR)
How To Contact With AirTalk :
- You can call them at: +1 (855) 924-7825
- You can contact with them through email at: info @ airtalkwireless dot com
- Office Open: Monday- Friday. From: 8:00 a.m – 8:00 p.m CST
AirTalk Wireless gives free mobile with free talk, text and data with the help of ACP and/or Lifeline program. After reading this article, If you think that you are eligible for it , then you may apply for it and after approval, enjoy the services offered by AirTalk.
Top 15 AirTalk Wireless Free phones:
- Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus.
- Apple iPhone 7.
- Apple iPhone8
- Motorola MotoE5 Play.
- Motorola Moto G Pure.
- LG G8 ThinQ
- LG V50 ThinQ 5G
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- Google Pixel 3A XL.
- OnePlus N10 Nord 5G.
- OnePlus 6.
- Alcatel GO FLIP 4