Many low-income people apply for government’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) and lifeline program to get a free benefits. The wireless company Cintex Wireless comes to facilitate these people with free phones, tablets, talk time, text, and data. So here i guide how you can check your Cintex Wireless ACP and/or Lfeline program application status.
Steps To Check Your Cintex Wireless Application Status
When you apply for ACP and/or Lfeline program through Cintex Wireless, you need to know your application status for some vital reasons. To check application status you should follow these processes:
- Just open Cintex Wireless official webpage “www.cintexwireless.com/check-status” to check your Lifeline or ACP or Combo plan application status.
- After open the Cintex Wireless check application status page a form will come with blank spaces to be filled up with your email address, Zip code and last 4 digits of your Social Security Number (SSN). Please enter the email address that you used while applying , then Zip Code and last 4 digits of your SSN.
- Then click: Check status.
- Then you will get your Cintex Wireless application current status.
You can check Cintex Wireless Application status by phone call also.
- Please call Cintex Wireless customer care department at: +1 (855) 655-3097 and connect with the representative.
- Let him you want to know your Cintex Wireless Lifeline or ACP or Combo plan application status.
- Customer care representative person may ask for your Cintex Wireless application ID, your name and your mobile number.
- Provide all the information and customer care representative will inform you the current status of your Cintex Wireless Lifeline or ACP or Combo plan application.
Why it is Necessary To Check Cintex Wireless Application Status
- Government aid program Lifeline and ACP is a vast process. So it is important to know where your Cintex Wireless application status currently is within the entire process.
- If your Cintex Wireless application is rejected, then you should know the cause for rejection and prepare for the next apply.
- If you do not get your phone in time, then you need to know status if your Cintex Wireless application is rejected or delayed for any reason.
- After approval your Cintex Wireless application, you need to know the status when you will get your phone.
- You need to know the status while your Cintex Wireless application is approved and /or your phone has been shipped.
For above all the reasons you should know your Cintex Wireless ACP and/or lifeline program application status.
Types of Cintex Wireless Application Status
- Completion: If you have noticed “Completion” as your applicatiopn status, then you may think that your application is successfully reviewed and Cintex Wireless will send your application to the National Lifeline Accountability Database(NLAD) to check an additional eligibility.
- Reject: Your Cintex Wireless application can be rejected for many reasons. May be for lack of proof, missing documents, unclear picture, wrong information etc. Other common issues includes wrong street address, two or more applications from one household or the house hold may apply not only for Cintex Wireless but also for other one or more wirelesses. If you submit incomplete information, then the national verifier may reject it. You have to submit proof to NLAD to scrutinize the circumstances again.
- Approved: Once you get Approval, then you can be sure that you will get all lifeline or ACP facilities through Cintex Wireless with some extra benefits. After Cintex Wireless application approval if you would like to change your address, you can just contact Cintex Wireless’ customer support at: +1 (855) 655 – 3097.
- Phone Shipping: If you notice the option ‘Phone Shipping’ as your Cintex application status then you can be sure that you will get the phone in your hand within 7-10 business days.
So, if you apply for Cintex Wireless ACP or Lifeline program and your application is rejected. In this condition you must need to know the cause for rejection, solve it and reapply. Next section is discussed in this part.
When Your Cintex Wireless Application is Rejected
- If your submitted documents are not sufficient or may not fulfil all the criteria of Cintex Wireless Lifeline or ACP, or any wrong information is provided, then your application can be rejected.
- If your Cintex Wireless application is rejected then you should find out the cause of rejection. if your submitted documents have any wrong information or lack of information , then you should correct it with the help of relevent authority and resubmit the application.
If you have any confusion with which documents are needed for ACP or Lifeline and if you are a newbie, then this section is for you.
Eligibility for Cintex Wireless ACP or Lifeline Program
If you participate in one or more government programs mentioned below, then you will be qualified for Cintex Wireless Lifeline or ACP application:
- Medicaid/ Medical.
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistant Program(SNAP)/CalFresh.
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI).
- Federal Public Housing Assistance or Section 8
- Woman, infants and children Program(WIC).
Reapply For Cintex Wireless ACP or LIfeline Program
Lifeline and ACP are operated by the FCC and offered by many internet carriers. Registering these programs require many things to be verified:
Apply For Cintex Wireless ACP: To enroll in ACP , you must complete these two steps:
- Step:1: Submit your Cintex Wireless application to www.affordableconnectivity.gov.
- Step:2: Contact your provider to apply for the discount to your bill.
Above two steps must be completed to receive ACP benefits.
Apply For Cintex Wireless Lifeline Program: To apply for lifeline program, you must go through these two steps:
- Step:1: You must ensure your qualification for the Lifeline Program.
- Step:2: You should choose a provider to get Lifeline benefits. After qualifying, choose a provider (not more than one) that offers the lifeline benefit and sign up for service with them.
Some Important Tips
- You have to use your free phone atleast once a month to keep your free service on.
- If your Cintex Wireless application is approved and shipped, you will get the phone within 7 – 10 business days.
- Cintex requires no contracts, no monthly bills and no hidden fees.
- Cintex wireless application expires in 3 days after the creation date if no action is taken. So, update documents, information time to time.
- Eligible consumer gets new iconic brands from Apple, Samsung, LG and more with free unlimited service.
- If your free minutes and data are comes to end , then you can puchase minutes , data etc in a cheap price from Cintex Wireless.
Contact With Cintex Wireless
- You can contact at : +1 (855) 655 – 3097.
- Monday- Friday: From 8:00 a.m- 8:00 p.m CST
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m – 7 p.m. CST
- You can also send e-mail at: info @ cintexwireless dot com
- You can also mail at: 9920 Brooklet Drive, Houston, Texas, 77099.
Cintex Wireless offers some stylish, high quality phones to its Lifeline or ACP consumers for absolutely free. Top Five Cintex wireless free phones:
- Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Samsung Galaxy S8.
- Apple IPhone 7.
- Google Pixel 3XL.
- Samsung Note8.