Assurance Wireless, with the support of ACP and the Lifeline program, offers free phones with unlimited monthly Talk, Text, and data. Actually, Assurance Wireless give their customers 250-500 minutes of airtime and unlimited Texting each month for free. In many cases, you need to get more minutes to make important phone calls or just need to know the remaining minutes in Assurance Wireless phone. In the following article, the process for checking Assurance Wireless minutes and Top Up is discussed.
Using your PC or mobile phone, you may know your Assurance Wireless phone remaining minutes by following these steps online:
- 1st Step: Open your computer’s default browser, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Microsoft Edge and then go to Assurance Wireless’s website at: www.assurance.com
- 2nd Step: In this site locate and select the “Log In” link located near the top right corner of the page.
- 3rd Step: Enter your mobile number along with your account PIN or password you created when you registered your Assurance Wireless Account.
- 4th Step: Select “Submit” to log in to your official Assurance Wireless Account, where you can view your current monthly minutes’ Allowance as well as any balance of additional minutes or upgrade and additional features.
When you check your remaining Minutes, there may be comes the question of Top Up. Fortunately, you can Top Up minutes with Assurance Wireless in several ways.
You can add balance to your Assurance Wireless account with a credit card, Debit card, or Top up PIN.
- Sign up for Auto pay: In your account set auto pay and be worry-free about running out of funds for all your extras. With auto-pay, any purchase will be automatically charged when your payment is due. Log into “My Account” and click on “My Settings”. Search for payment information and follow the instructions. You can simply register your payment method there.
- Purchase Top up PINs from a retail store: You can Top Up by purchasing a Top up PIN from Family Dollar, Dollar General, 7-11, Speedway, and so on. You have to Top Up for at least $5.
- Pay 10 cents per extra minute: When your free minutes are over and you still have money in your account, you can have the advantage to pay 10 cents per minute basis without the hassle of any top-up.
- You can also choose from the following offers:
- $5 Talk Offer: Add $5 each month to get an additional 250 voice minutes.
- $30 Unlimited Talk, Text & Web Offer: Add $30 each month to add unlimited voice minutes and unlimited data.
- You can add extra data, minutes, or other services when you need them. After signing into ‘My Account’, click on ‘Add Minutes’ to purchase voice minutes and click on ‘Add-on Data’ to purchase Data.
You can also purchase an International Plan to make international calls and texts on your Assurance wireless phone:
Assurance offers an international+ Plan for you. You can make unlimited Domestic calls (Except TX & CA), unlimited worldwide text messaging, and unlimited calls to landlines in 50+ countries around the world. With this package, you also get 200 minutes to select mobiles in 50+ countries and reduced per-minute rates to over 200 destinations.
You can make international calls and send international texts without purchasing a monthly plan. In that case, you have to pay the standard per-minute and per-message rates.
For more help please dial 611 from your Assurance Wireless phone or, call customer care at 1 – 888 – 321 – 5880.