To start with, Cloud Mobile is one of the eminent companies that offers affordable phones to all is customers. However, it neither offers free phones nor wireless services. If you are looking for a Cloud Mobile free phone, you have to either apply for Lifeline program or ACP program from other service providers such as TruConnect so that you can get one.
Instead of offering free phones and wireless services, Cloud Mobile works hand in hand with carriers that offer Lifeline and ACP programs to offers free phones to all eligible customers. Since this company offers electronic devices, it does not participate in the above-mentioned government assistance programs directly. If you want to get a free phone from Cloud Mobile, read this article to know more about the process.
Follow The Instruction To Get A Cloud Mobile Free Phone
From the introduction, it is clear that Cloud Mobile is not a service provider but rather a company that manufacturers various kinds of electronic devices. Therefore, one needs to apply for Lifeline or ACP from a service provider that offers free phone for him to get a free model. In this case, you will only get a Cloud Mobile phone via your Lifeline or ACP provider. For you to qualify for the Lifeline or ACP facility, there are certain requirements that you must meet.
Steps 1: Fulfil Your Eligible Requirements For Apply Service Provider ACP or Lifeline Program To Get A Cloud Mobile Free Phone
First and foremost, you must ensure that your income has to stand at or be below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. The above-mentioned guidelines is applicable for those who want to apply for a Cloud Mobile free phone via the service provider Lifeline program.
On the other hand, if you want to apply via ACP facility, your income has to stand at or be below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines of your state. In case you do not qualify via the low-income criteria, be sure that you can qualify to get a Cloud Mobile free phone if at all you are a beneficiary of a government assistance program. In the subsequent sections, we shall take a closer look at the various government assistance program that can make you eligible for Lifeline program and ACP facility respectively:
- Veterans Pensions and Survivors Benefit
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Tribal Head Start(Only those individuals or households that meet the much-needed income qualifying standard are eligible)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families(Tribal TANF)
- Any of the above-mentioned Lifeline-qualifying programs
- You are a beneficiary of a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, which includes U.S Department of Agriculture(USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools.
Besides this, you need to be 18 years and above for you to be eligible to get a Cloud Mobile free phone via ACP. In case you are an emancipated minor and live in any of the states where your ACP provider offers its services, you can still get a Cloud Mobile free phone.
However, you need to prove that you are genuinely emancipated for you to enjoy this luxury. Here, you should provide a certificate of emancipation or a court order as a proof of your condition.
Steps 2: Prepare Required Documents To Apply For A Cloud Mobile Free Phone
When applying for a Cloud Mobile free phone via Lifeline or ACP service provider, you need to submit certain documents so that your application can see the light of day. Here, you should submit copies of personal and eligibility documents so that you can prove your identity and eligibility status respectively. Some of the documents that you should provide include:
1. Personal documents
As far as personal documents are concerned, you need to provide a copy of a document that contains your name in full, your date of birth, your place of residence and so forth. Some of the essential documents that contain these details include:
- A copy of your birth certificate
- A copy of your valid government, state, military or Tribal ID
- A copy of your U.S driver’s license
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your certificate of U.S Citizenship or naturalization
- A copy of your recent tax or W-2 return
- A copy of your lease or mortgage statement.
- A copy of your utility bill
- A copy of another official document that contains your date of birth, full name and place of residence.
2. Eligibility documents.
If you earn a low income or participate in a government assistance programs such as Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, WIC or Section 8, you should submit copies of eligibility documents so that your application can be approved.
For instance, if you earn an income that is stands at or is below 135% or 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, here are the eligibility documents that you should provide during the application process:
- A copy of your pension or retirement statement of benefits
- A copy of your current income statement from your employer
- A copy of your paycheck stub
- A copy of your Social Security statement of benefits
- A copy of your Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- A copy of your Unemployment or Worker’s compensation statement of benefits
- A copy of your prior year’s Federal, State or Tribal tax return
- A copy of your divorce decree or child support award.
In case you are a participant of a government assistance program, here are the eligibility documents that you should provide during the application process:
- A copy of your statement of benefits
- A copy of your approval letter
- A copy of your benefit verification letter
- A copy of your benefit award letter
Steps 3: Finally Apply For Get Cloud Mobile Free Phone From TruConnect Or Other Service Provider
With the eligibility and personal documents at hand, you can now go ahead and apply for the Cloud Mobile free phone. Here, you can apply for the device either via Lifeline or ACP program. Also, you are free to do so either online or by mail. The following is the process that can help you get started:
Apply for Cloud Mobile free phone via online method
- If you want to apply for Cloud Mobile phone via Lifeline, consider visiting https://nv.fcc.gov/lifeline first. However, if you are applying for this device via ACP, consider visiting nv.fcc.gov/lifeline/?id=nv_flow
- Once you visit any of these sites, you will prompted to key in your territory or state. Enter these details and then press on the ‘Get Started’ button.
- In case you have a new account you might be asked to register first. However, if you have an existing account, you will just need to key in your login details and proceed to the next step.
- Once you are signed in, you will be redirected to a different page where you will find an online application form. Ensure that you fill in this form with the correct details so that your application can be approved.
- Remember to attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to your application form.
- Check that everything is correct and then submit your application.
Apply for Cloud Mobile free phone via mail
- If you want to apply for Cloud Mobile free phone via Lifeline, consider visiting lifelinesupport.org/wp-content/uploads/documents/get-lifeline/LI_Application_NVstates.pdf so that you can download the application form. On the other end, you can visit affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf and then download the ACP application form.
- In case you want to apply for Cloud Mobile free phone via ACP, ensure that you include a Household Worksheet. The good news is that you can find this worksheet at affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf.
- With these forms at hand, you can now go ahead and start the actual application process. When keying in the details, ensure that they are the correct ones and are valid.
- Attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents to your application form and then mail the document to Lifeline/ACP Support Center, PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
Types of Cloud Mobile Free Phone Do You Get From Service Provider
Some of the models that you can get from this company free of charge, thanks to Lifeline or ACP benefits include:
- Mist(Classic flip device)
- SKY M1
- Storm C3 Plus
Here I Mention Some Limitations For Apply Cloud Mobile Free Phone
Since you can only get Cloud Mobile free phone via Lifeline or ACP, there are certain restrictions that must adhered by all applicants. Some of these restrictions include:
- The ACP or Lifeline benefits are limited to only one person per a household.
- Each service provider usually offer ACP or Lifeline benefits to eligible customers who reside in the state where it operates.
- The ACP or Lifeline benefits are no transferrable. Therefore, your Lifeline or ACP benefits cannot be transferred from one eligible household to another.
- Customers can only benefit from ACP or Lifeline program from one carrier at any given time. However, you are at liberty to switch service providers in case you please.
- If you want to continue enjoying the Lifeline or ACP benefits, you must utilize them at least once in a period of 30 days.
- In case you are no longer eligible for the Lifeline or ACP benefits, you have to alert your preferred carrier within 30 days.
- One needs to be 18 years and above for him or her to apply for the Lifeline or ACP benefits. Better still, he or she can be an emancipated minor and be good to go.
- One needs to be eligible to enjoy Lifeline or ACP facility for him to enjoy the benefits that comes with these programs.
- Supposing you alter your address, you need to notify your service provider within a period of 30 days.
What is Cloud Mobile free phone application status?
With the Cloud Mobile free phone application status in place, you will be able to know the progress of your application once you submit the application form. Since Cloud Mobile does not offer ACP or Lifeline service, be certain that your preferred carrier will be able to let you know the progress of your application. After all, some of them issue you with an application ID that can help you track your application from the comfort of your home.
Can I upgrade my Cloud Mobile phone?
Well, this depends on your preferred service provider. In case it allows you to upgrade your Cloud Mobile phone, be certain that you can go ahead and do it as per its set procedures. However, it is imperative that you contact your preferred Lifeline or ACP provider so that you can know whether you can upgrade your Cloud Mobile phone and how you can get started.
What happens after you lose or damage your Cloud Mobile free phone?
In case you lose or damage your Cloud Mobile free phone, contact your Lifeline or ACP provider immediately. Ideally, you should do so regardless of whether your Cloud Mobile free phone has a warranty or not. However, when it comes to replacement, be certain that it will depend on your Lifeline or ACP provider.
Currently, we have carriers that offer their customers a limited warranty of 12 months for all the devices that they receive from them. Therefore, if your device malfunctions within that period, you might get a replacement model.
However, this will depend on the reason why your device malfunctioned. For instance, if your device was damaged due to spills, physical damage, water damage or theft, the warranty might not essentially cover those perils. Instead, the warranty covers damages that are not caused by customer’s negligence or abuse.
Finally, alerting your service provider that your Cloud Mobile free device has been lost will let the carrier suspend your service until you get a replacement model. Consequently, you will not incur any extra charges due to unauthorized use of your device.
How can I contact Cloud Mobile?
If you want to reach out to this company’s customer support team, feel free to dial 52 5547384312 or email them at redes @ cloudmobile.com dot mx .Either way, you will be able to address your issue and get the much-needed help and guidance.