If you have a Sky Devices tablet, then there is a little chance that the tablet malfunctions and you need a replacement tablet. Sky Devices government tablet replacement depends on some conditions also. In this article I cover everything about Sky Devices Government Tablet Replacement. If you want to know more about it, then please keep reading.
Sky Devices Government Tablet Replacement Policy
- Replacement policy of Sky Devices: The Sky Devices have some replacement policies. The policies are given below:
- Sky Device will provide a tablet replacement if the tablet starts malfunctioning within the first year of purchase.
- Sky Device will not provide a replacement tablet if the device is damaged due to misuse of the tablet ( Physical damage by your carelessness), broken, lost, or stolen.
- Sky Devices government tablet Replacement policy of Providers:
- The provider will replace your Sky Devices tablet within 15 days from the delivery date if the tablet is defective.
Steps For The Replacement Of A Sky Devices Government Tablet
If you want to replace your Sky Devices within the first year of purchase you can contact your provider or you can contact Sky Devices Office directly.
- You should follow these steps to get a replacement tablet of Sky Devices through a provider:
- First, contact your provider’s customer support. You may contact them via phone, email, or simply chat .
- Now explain your problem to a customer care representative. Explain it as specifically as possible to him/her.
- The customer care may want to know the serial number of the tablet. It will help him/her to identify your tablet and determine if it is eligible for replacement. So, provide him/her with the serial number.
- Now follow the instructions given by the customer representative and complete the process.
- If your Sky Devices government tablet is eligible for replacement then the provider will send you a new tablet as replacement for the old one.
- You should follow these steps to get a Sky Devices Tablet Direct from Sky Devices:
- Contact Sky Device’s customer care. You can reach them by phone, email, or chat.
- Explain to them the issue you are experiencing with your tablet. Be as specific as possible.
- You may be asked to inform them of your tablet’s serial number so that they can identify it and evaluate if it is eligible for replacement.
- If it is eligible then follow the instructions given by the customer care agent and complete the process.
- The Sky Devices will send you a new Sky Devices Tablet as a replacement for your old one. You may need to transfer your data and information from the old tablet to the new one.
- Receive Sky Devices Government Replacement Tablet : If your Sky Devices government tablet malfunctions within the first year of purchase and if the malfunction is not due to your misuse of the tablet, then you may get a replacement government tablet from Sky Devices. You may get the same tablet or another tablet with almost the same specifications as a replacement.
The Causes For Replacement of Sky Devices Government Tablets
You may want a replacement for your damaged Sky Devices government tablet for many reasons. Some common reasons are given here:
- Your Tablet May Have Manufacturing Fault: Your Sky Devices government tablet may malfunction due to any manufacturing fault. You will get a replacement if the malfunction does not occur by your own misuse of the tablet or for your own fault .And you get the replacement within the first year of purchase.
- If your Tablet is damaged: If you dropped your tablet, or spilled something on it, or broke it at any means, you may want a replacement. But Sky Devices does not allow these causes for the replacement of tablets.
- Your Tablet May Be Lost: You may lose your Sky Devices government tablet and may want a replacement. But Sky Devices does not provide any tablet as replacement for any lost device. If you lose your tablet, then inform the customer care immediately so that they can suspend your account and prevent any unauthorized use of data, minutes, etc.
- Your Tablet May Be Stolen: Someone may steal your government tablet and you may expect a replacement tablet from Sky Devices. But Sky Devices does not provide any replacement tablet for the stolen one. If your tablet is stolen then immediately contact the customer care of the provider so that they can suspend your account and prevent fraudulent activities, including unauthorized use of your data and minutes. Your lost or stolen tablet could be used by anyone to demand money or any other facility from your friends or relatives, or someone can use the bank details that you may save in your tablet and empty your bank balance.
- You may want More New Features : You may want to enjoy the latest features of a latest tablet. For this reason you may want a replacement tablet. In that case , you can upgrade your tablet and get one with the latest features. For this service you have to pay an upgrade fee.
Activate Sky Devices Replacement Tablet
You can activate your Sky Devices government Replacement tablet in the following ways:
- You can activate it with a SIM card in the following way:
- First insert the SIM card into your Sky Devices government tablet.
- Now , turn on the tablet.
- Your Sky Devices tablet will automatically start the activation process.
- You need to enter a PIN code. You will find the PIN code in the packaging with your SIM card.
- Enter the PIN code and you will notice that your tablet is activated. Now you can make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and use cellular data.
- You can activate the tablet without a SIM Card in the following way:
- First you need to connect your Sky Devices government tablet to a Wi-Fi network.
- Now, open a web browser on your Sky Devices tablet.( Like Google Chrome, or Microsoft edge)
- Go to the Sky Devices website.
- Navigate to the “Activate” button and click on it.
- You need to enter your Sky Devices government tablet’s serial number.
- Now click on the “Submit” button.
Your Sky Devices government replacement tablet will be activated within a few minutes. You can then start using it to access the internet and other online services.
How Long Will It Take To Receive A Sky Devices Government Tablet Replacement
First you need to claim for a replacement tablet. If your request is accepted, then a Replacement tablet is shipped to your address within 5 to 7 business days. After the tablet is shipped, you will get it within 7 to 10 business days.