Easy Wireless is one of the eminent service providers that offers free government phone via its Lifeline program. Besides this, it allows you to bring your own phone and get started on its network. If you have just received a free model from this carrier or moved to Easy Wireless network, the next step should be to activate your device and then set up the APN settings.
By configuring your device with Easy Wireless APN settings, you will be able to enjoy this carrier’s internet service. So in this article, I’ll take a closer look at how you can setup Easy Wireless APN settings and how to diagonise APN settings related issues.
Follow The Steps For Easy Wireless Android Device APN Settings
If you have an Android device and would like to configure Easy Wireless APN settings, here are the steps that you should follow:
- Get your Android phone ready
- Go to the ‘Settings’ icon
- Tap on the ‘Connections’ and then ‘Mobile Networks’ option.
- Click on the ‘Access Point Names’ option and then key in the following details:
- Name: Easy Wireless
- APN: Reseller
- Proxy: (leave blank)
- Port: (leave blank)
- Username: (leave blank)
- Password: (leave blank)
- Server: (leave blank)
- MMSC: http://mmsc.mobile.att.net
- MMS Proxy: proxy.mobile.att.net
- MMS Port: 80
- MCC: 310
- MNC: 410
- For Authentication Type: (leave blank)
- For the APN Type: default, supl, mms, fota
- APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN roaming Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer: (Unspecified)
- Mobile virtual network operator: (none)
Once you key in these settings, choose them as your preferred APN settings. Thereafter, restart your Android device and you will be good to go.
Follow The Steps For Easy Wireless iPhone APN Settings
Just like the Android devices, the process of setting up your iPhone device with Easy Wireless APN settings is generally easy and straightforward. Here are the steps that you should follow:
- Get your iPhone device ready
- Go to the ‘Settings’ icon and then click on the ‘Cellular’ option.
- Select the ‘Cellular Data Network’ option and then key in the following details at the APN section:
- APN: Reseller
- Username: (Leave this blank)
- Password: (Leave this blank)
After keying in the details as outlined above, save them and then choose the newly added settings as your desired APN settings. Thereafter, restart your iPhone device and you will be all set.
Here I Mention 11 Reasons of Failure Your Easy Wireless APN settings
There are many reasons why you might experience problems setting up your Easy Wireless APN settings. Some of those reasons include:
- You did not follow the correct procedure when keying in your Easy Wireless APN settings. Ideally, you should follow the correct procedure as outlined above.
- You keyed in Easy Wireless Android APN settings on an iPhone device and vice-versa.
- Your device has bugs.
- You keyed in some details in caps.
- You have not choose the newly added Easy Wireless APN settings as your preferred APN settings.
- You failed to restart your device after adding the Easy Wireless APN settings
- Your device has a defect
- In case you choose to bring your own device to this carrier, chances are that it is not unlocked.
- Your device is not compatible with Easy Wireless.
- You have not inserted the Easy Wireless SIM card correctly.
- Your device does not have enough charge.
If Still You Can’t Solve The Easy Wireless APN Settings Issue, Just Contact Customer Care
In case you cannot set up the Easy Wireless APN settings successfully, it is imperative that you contact this carrier’s customer support team on 1-888-792-0076 or 1-877-476-3451. Better still, visit “myeasywireless.com/contact-my-easy-wireless/” and then address your issue from that end. The Easy Wireless agent on the other end will be ready to help you get the much-needed guidance and insights.