Cloud Mobile directly does not participate in any lifeline or ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program), but helps a huge number of low-income households by manufacturing quality products like smartphones and tablets. Cloud Mobile only sell smartphone and tablet at a very cheap price but also give them free of cost with the lifeline or ACP providers, like TruConnect. So, we are going to know about the way to get a Cloud Mobile free tablet.
The FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) provides free government phones and tablets to eligible households. And every ACP service consumer has the ability to achieve a Free tablet from Cloud Mobile through a Provider like TruConnect.
Steps Get a Cloud Mobile Free Tablet Through Lifeline and ACP
To apply through an ACP/ ACP and Lifeline provider for a Cloud Mobile tablet is simple. You should follow the steps below:
- Step 1: At first find out an ACP/ ACP and Lifeline provider that offers Cloud Mobile tablets in your state of residence. You can get a list of all ACP providers in your state at: fcc.gov/affordable-connectivity-program-providers.
- Step 2: If you manage to find a provider that offers Cloud Tablets, then make sure that you qualify for this specific provider.
- Step 3: Now, take steps to collect all the documents that prove your eligibility and need for submission of the application.
- Step 4: Visit the provider’s website and apply online. Provide all your required personal information and documentation to prove your eligibility. If you do not find an online application, then contact the provider’s customer service and ask them how you can submit your application for a Cloud Mobile tablet through ACP.
- Step 5: Within a couple of days, you will receive a confirmation email if your application is approved. You will also get your free Cloud tablet in hand within a few days, depending on availability. Just enjoy the device and the free service that comes with the Program.
Above are the steps that you can follow to get a Cloud Mobile Tablet for free.
Requirements To Submit Your Cloud Mobile Free Tablet Application
Any household or individual that wants to get the benefits of a Cloud Mobile tablet must fulfill the criteria to be a lifeline and ACP or ACP consumer. Let’s know about the criteria to become an ACP consumer. There are some ways to be Eligible for ACP free tablet
- Income-based Eligibility : You qualify for the ACP if your income is at 200% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines. So, you have to submit a document that proves that your annual income is equal to or less than 200% of the federal poverty Guidelines. For this, documentation must include: Your (or your dependent’s) Full Name & Your Annual Income. Documents Required for this:
- Last year’s federal, state, or Tribal tax Return.
- Latest Income statement from your employer or a paycheck stub.
- A Social Security Statement of benefits.
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation Statement of benefits.
- Veterans Administration Statement of benefits.
- Child Support award, divorce decree, or a relevant official document indicating your income.
- A Retirement/ Pension Statement of benefits.
- Government Assistance Programs Participation Based Eligibility : If you are enrolled in Specific Government assistance Programs as listed below, then you will be eligible for ACP Programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for WIC( Women, Infants, and Children)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Free and Reduced Price School Lunch Programs or School Breakfast Programs, including US Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision Schools.
- Received Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- For Tribal Assistance Programs, eligibility is as follows:
- Any of the Federal Assistance Programs listed above.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Tribal TANF.
- Head Start.
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
- You Can Also Be Qualified Through Your Child Or Dependent : If your child or dependent received the free and reduced-price school lunch program or is a member of a USDA Community Eligibility Provision School, then your household is also eligible for the ACP Benefit.
Required Documents For Submit Your Application
For the above programs, your identity should be verified. For identity verification, Documentation must include:
- Your Full Legal Name
- Your date of Birth.
Documents required for this are:
- A valid government, state, military, or Tribal ID.
- Birth Certificate.
- US Driver’s License.
- Government-supported Program Document.
- Certificate of US citizenship or Naturalization.
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) document.
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card.
If you are a lifeline benefits consumer, then you are automatically eligible for the ACP, and you can consume both programs’ benefits.
To prove that you or any of your household members participated in a federal assistance program, Tribal Specific Program, or free and reduced-price school lunch or breakfast program, or achieved a Pell Grant, you have to submit an official document that includes your (or the dependent’s) Full Legal Name, the name of the qualifying program, the name of the establishment that issued the document, and an issue date within the last 12 months or future expiration date.
The Documents that are acceptable for this are:
- An Approval Letter.
- Benefit Verification Letter.
- Benefit award Letter.
- Statement of benefits.
- School Documentation.
Steps To Submit Your Application For Cloud Mobile Free Tablet Through A Provider
You can apply for A Cloud Mobile Free Tablet through a participating provider, like TruConnect.
When submitting your application for cloud mobile free tablet, first make copies or take pictures of all your documents with the help of a copy machine, scanner, camera, or smartphone. Remember not to send dark or blurry copies of the documents and also not to submit the original copies.
You can submit your application by any of the options below:
- Via Online: Visit this url “https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply/“. Then click Apply Now button, then step by step fillup your all valid information. Finally upload all required documents and the submit your application.
- Through Mail: You may submit your application and proof documents through mail to the following address. Remember to attach a cover sheet to match your documents. The mailing Address is: ( ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773 )
- Through the providing company: You can call your participating provider and ask for assistance in submitting your application. You can also use your provider’s website if it is available for you to submit your applicationn via the website.
There Are Some Restrictions For Cloud Mobile Free Tablet Application
The Government- funded Lifeline and ACP Programs have certain Rules and Restrictions. All the subscribers of Lifeline and ACP should follow these rules and restrictions. In fact, these rules and restrictions are universal for all ACP and Lifeline consumers. They are as follows:
- Only Lifeline/ACP – eligible households and individuals can participate in the Lifeline/ ACP assistance program.
- Lifeline/ACP benefits are limited to one per eligible household.
- The benefits are non-transferable. That means they cannot be transferred from one household or individual to another eligible household or individual.
- To apply for these benefits, an applicant must be at least 18 years of age or an emancipated minor.
- Each provider can only offer Lifeline/ACP benefits to eligible residents of the states where they operate.
- Consumers can receive Lifeline/ACP benefits from one provider at a time. However, they always have the liberty to switch to another provider if they like to.
- If a subscriber is no longer eligible, he or she must notify the provider within 30 days.
- If a subscriber changes his or her address, he or she must notify the provider about it within 30 days.
- To continue to receive the benefits, the consumer must use them at least once every 30 days.
Benefits are Given With Cloud Mobile Free Tablet Under ACP or ACP and Lifeline Customers
The FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a new federal government program that gives a free government tablets and plans to eligible low-income citizens. If your household is eligible for that program, then you can get the following benefits:
- Up to a $30 per month discount on your broadband internet service.
- Up to a $75 per month discount if you reside on a qualifying Tribal land.
- A one-time maximum discount of $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer. In that case, you have to pay a co-payment of more than 10$ but less than 50$ towards the device purchase price.
To receive this discount, you may need to enroll in the ACP program through a participating company, like Cloud Mobile that avails the devices for the program.
Cloud Mobile ’Sunshine T1’ Tablet Specifications
If you get the tablet ’Sunshine T1’ from Cloud Mobile, then you are obviously interested in its configuration. For your consideration, here its specifications are given:
- It is operated by the Android Oreo 11 Go Edition Operating System.
- It is powered by a 1.5 GHz Quad-core Processor.
- It has a nice WXGA touchscreen display.
- The display has a resolution of 800*1280 Pixels.
- The Rear (main) camera is 5.0 MP.
- The Front (Selfie) camera is 2.0 MP.
- It has an internal storage of 16 GB.
- The RAM is 1 GB.
- The Tablet has dual SIM Slots.
If you achieve Cloud Mobile’s Tablet, ‘Sunshine T1’ with the ACP/ACP and Lifeline, then it will open a new Horizon to your life. A new Tablet is always like a new opportunity. Use it to make your life happy, enjoyable, and prosperous.