You start reading this article means you are interested in getting an OX tablet for free. The other part of the matter, that is how you can get it for free, what are the criteria, what program announced this offer, and what should you do now; everything, everything I discuss in the following article. So, proceed.
Steps to Get Free OX Tablet
If we consider the overall process to get an OX tablet for free, we have to consider two types of people. The first type is someone who has already been enrolled in the ACP program and now wants to get a free OX tablet. The other type is someone who has not been enrolled in the ACP and now wants to get a free tablet from the ACP program. Considering these two types of people, here I mention the process of getting an OX tablet for both types of people that want to get an OX tablet for free.
Steps for Those Who Have Already Been Enrolled in The ACP
If you are an ACP beneficiary, then you just need the approval from your preferred provider to get your desired free OX tablet. Follow these steps to get a free OX tablet from your provider.
- Choose a provider that meets your needs and best suits you.
- Now go to your preferred provider’s website and find out if they have any option on their website to apply for a free tablet. If you get the option, then fill out the application form online according to the instructions. You may need to upload the soft copies of necessary documents and then submit the application. If your provider doesn’t have the online facility to apply for the tablet or if you are unable to use the internet, then contact their office directly and collect the application form.
- Read the application form carefully. Try to understand all instructions and how to fill up the form. If you have any query, then ask the customer care service about it and clarify everything.
- Now determine and gather all documents that you need to submit with the application.
- Fill up the form carefully. Be attentive and careful. After filling up the form, double check it to ensure that you don’t provide any incomplete or wrong information.
- Finally, submit the application along with all necessary documents. After submission of the application, it usually takes at least two days to get any response. So, you have to wait for at least two days to get approved. After approval of the application you will get the tablet within 7 to 10 business days.
Steps for Those Who Have Not Been Enrolled for The ACP Yet
If you are not an ACP beneficiary and want to get a free OX tablet with some other benefits, then you must be enrolled in the ACP program first and then apply for a free OX tablet from the provider. For this you have to follow these steps:
- Check your eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you are eligible, apply for the program.
- Now, you have to collect and submit proof documents to prove that you are really eligible for the ACP program. To prove that you are eligible, you need to submit soft copies(online) or photocopies (Via mail) of some proof documents (Never submit the original Copies).
- After preparing everything, submit your application with all required documents.
- Now, wait for the approval of the application by the program administrators.
- If your application is approved, select your preferred service provider and get a free OX tablet with other ACP benefits from this provider.
Now, follow the steps I have previously described in the section Steps for Those Who Have Already Been Enrolled in The ACP to get a free OX tablet from your preferred provider.
ACP Provider That Offer Free OX Tablet
At present you may get a smart tablet with a free unlimited service plan every single month. Just be enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program and you get an ox tablet from the provider, Unity Wireless. You can get the tablet in simple three steps. Just sign up for the ACP Program, get approved by the program, and receive and activate the tablet. In Unity, there are no hidden fees, no gimmicks, you get unlimited internet service. If you sign up for Unity Wireless, you may get these facilities:
- Unlimited talk, text, and data.
- Support to bring your own phone, or keep your number.
- Reliable super-fast network.
- Enabled free hotspot.
- And, 24/7 customer support.
You can contact Unity Wireless at: +1(800)-701-9262 or Email: [email protected]
Unity Wireless is not only the Ox tablet provider. You may get such a tablet from many other providers that offer tablets from the Affordable Connectivity Program. Here I give a list of some ACP service providers that provide tablets under the ACP program to eligible people.
- AirTalk Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- Excess Telecom
- Maxsip Telecom
- NewPhone Wireless
- Q Link Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
Ways to Get Free OX Tablet Under Affordable Connectivity Program
If you are new to the Affordable Connectivity Program and want to get a free OX tablet from the program, then the following section is for you. If you are familiar with the Affordable Connectivity Program, then you may skip this section.
You can be enrolled in the affordable Connectivity Program by following these 3 steps.
Step 1: Make It Sure That You Are Eligible for The Affordable Connectivity Program
First of all, you must make sure that you are eligible for the affordable connectivity program. To do so you must fulfill some criteria. You must be a citizen of the United States of America and at least 18 years old. If you are under 18, then you should prove that you are an emancipated minor. Another criteria is that only one person from a household is permitted to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program. To participate in the program, you must meet the FCC’s income based eligibility or program participation based eligibility.
- Income based eligibility: If your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline, then you or your household will be considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you are not a low income person and fail to meet income based criteria, then you should try participation based criteria to meet the eligibility.
- Program Participation based eligibility: If you or one of your household members takes part in at least one of these certain government assistance programs, then you or your household will be considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The assistance programs are as follows: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP), Supplemental Security Income(SSI), Medicaid, Free and reduced price school Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA), Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits, The special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Tribal Land Residents:Don’t be disappointed if you live in tribal lands. You are also eligible if you live in tribal land and participated in one of the following programs:
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.
- Tribal Head Start.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
Step:2: Prepare Necessary Documents to Submit Ox Free Tablet Application
To be enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program, you must submit some proof documents to prove your eligibility for the program. As mentioned earlier, I disclosed that you have to be eligible based on your income or program participation. So, you need to submit proof of your income based eligibility, or program participation based eligibility. Here I explain everything about the documents needed for The Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Income based Eligibility Proof Documents: To prove that your annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline, you must submit any of the following documents.
- Prior year’s federal
- state or Tribal tax return
- paycheck stub from current employer
- divorce decrees
- Child support awards
- Statement of benefits from unemployment/ Workers’ Compensation
- Veterans Administration Statement of benefits
- Other document indicating income information.
- Participation based Eligibility Proof Documents: To prove that you have participated in a certain Government Assistance Program, you must submit any of the following documents.
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit award letter
- Approval letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Tribal Land Resident: A Tribal land resident may participate in Tribal land programs, such as Tribal head start, Tribal TANF, The Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance and FDPIR programs. So, if you are a Tribal Land resident, then submit the following documents:
- Tribal Head Start
- Tribal TANF
- The Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Step 3: Apply for ACP Program to Get Free OX Tablet
If you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program, then you can apply for the program online, via mail, or via a provider. In this section I try to give you an idea about how you can apply for the program.
- Online: Log in to internet and go to the following link: affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply. Here you will find details about how you can apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program online. You can also apply online for the ACP program from the above mentioned website.
- Via mail: In the Affordable Connectivity Program, most applicants are low-income. They may not have the opportunity to use the internet. Considering it, the authority also opens the option to apply via mail. For this contact the FCC’s office in your state and collect application form and household worksheet from the office. Now carefully read all the instructions in the form and the household worksheet and fill up according to the instructions. Prepare photo copies of all of your required documents. Send your application along with the household worksheet and attached documents to the following address via mail (Do not send original copies): ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Via a Provider: To apply for the Affordable Connectivity program via a provider, you should choose a provider that meets your needs. Now go to the provider’s website and apply for the ACP program from their website. For this follow the instructions to fill up the application form and household worksheet. You have to upload all of your necessary document’s soft copies to apply for the program.
Ways to Check OX Free Tablet Application Status
If you apply for an OX free tablet from a provider under the ACP program, then you can get the latest information about your application’s status from their website or from their customer care.
- From the Provider’s website: Most providers have a dedicated page on their website to help their people find their application status for the Affordable Connectivity Program. There may be a link labeled as ‘’Check application status” or something similar on the provider’s website. Click on the link to access the application status page. Now, enter necessary information to identify your application. This may include the information such as your application ID, reference number, or personal information like your name, email address, or phone number. Enter all the information correctly and completely. You have to wait for a while to process the request. After processing, the system will display the current status of your application.
- From the customer care: If you encounter any difficulties or do not find the option to check the application status on the provider’s website, then you can contact their customer care or helpline. When you contact the provider, be ready to provide any information about your application such as your name, Contact information, any reference number or application ID’s you may have received during the application process. This will help them to locate your application easily. Ask them about the update of your application. If they require any additional information or documentation, provide it promptly to avoid further delay. Ask for clarification about any confusing instructions.
Remember, the process to check the application status may vary depending on the guidelines of the providers and the affordable Connectivity Program in your region.
Process to Activate OX free Tablet
You have to activate your OX free tablet before using it. The activation process is very simple and here I explain the steps simply.
Follow These Steps to Activate Your OX Free Tablet:
- Power on the tablet: Power on the tablet. Press the power button until the screen lights up or the manufacturer logo appears.
- Select your language: Select your preferable language and tap next to proceed further.
- Set up Wi-Fi connection: Now it is time to set up Wi-Fi connection. If your OX tablet has Wi-Fi capability, then connect it with a Wi-Fi network. For this, choose your network, enter the password and tap connect.
- Set up Google account: You must need a google account to get the full functionality of your OX free tablet. If you already have an account, sign in with your credentials. If you do not have a google account, then please create one by tapping on “Create account”.
- Accept terms and conditions: You have to accept terms and conditions to use your tablet. Read all the Terms and Conditions carefully and tap the “Accept’’ option if you agree to proceed.
- Set up Personalization settings: You can personalize your settings as per your requirements. You can customize screen lock settings, such as pattern, PIN, or password. You may also set up location services, and back up options etc.
- Update the operating System: Now update your OX free tablet’s operating system software to the latest version. It’s generally recommended to keep your device up to date for security and performance issues.
- Welcome screen: After all are set, a welcome screen comes in front of you that indicates the OX free tablet is now fully ready to use.
Ox Free Tablet Features & Reviews
1. Ox Tab 10’’
Ox Tab 10’’ tablet device has a 10.1 inches display and runs on Android 12 operating system. The device is powered by Octa core 1.5 GHz processor paired with 4 GB RAM. Onboard storage is 32 GB built in and it is expandable to 128 GB with the help of a Micro SD card. TF cards are also supported. The tablet supports 4G/5G LTE network.
2. OX TAB 8″
OX Tab 8’’ tablet device has an 8 inches display and runs on Android 12 operating system. It is powered by a powerful octa core 1.5 GHz processor paired with 4 GB RAM. The storage capacity is 32 GB which can be expandable to 128 GB with the help of a Micro SD card. TF card is also supported. This tablet supports 4G/5G LTE network.
The features of the OX tablet that make it an awesome choice for its consumers are given below:
- Awesome display: Your world comes to life in the awesome display of your OX tablet. With its deep contrast and rich colors, you will not miss a thing when watching movies and playing games. Not only that with its adaptive display technology, photos, videos, books and presentations always look picture perfect whether you are in low-light or sunlight.
- Powerful Processor: The Octa Core processor is powerful enough to speed up the tablet. Now you can do a lot more with this tablet. With this powerful processor’s awesome performance, you can switch between your favorite apps quickly and easily. You can also play games and watch movies at a super-fast speed with this powerful octa core processor.
- Premium Contents and apps: Now you can personalize your tablet experience with your favorite apps. The ox tablet essential widgets also provide a collection of awesome apps that are optimized for your tablet’s screen.
- Catch up on work anywhere: You can use Microsoft Office on your tablet and review and save changes right on your tablet. If you want, you can also work on the same document across devices keeping the formatting intact.
Others Benefits that You Will Get with OX Free Tablet
You will get 5 GB of high Speed 4G/5G LTE service, unlimited talk, unlimited text and picture messaging, Wi-Fi calling enabled.
The features you will get are:
- Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3 -way calling, and voicemail.
- 611 Tech Support.
- Free Shipping.
Reasons for The Rejection of Your Application for Free OX Tablet
There are many reasons for the rejection of your application for a free OX tablet. These are explained below.
- If you provide incomplete or inaccurate information: If your application was missing essential details or contained incorrect information, then it could have been rejected.
- You cannot prove your eligibility: The affordable connectivity program has some specific criteria to be eligible for the program. If you cannot meet these criteria, then your application could be rejected.
- If the program has limited funding: The Affordable Connectivity Program may have limited budget or funding. It is also possible that they have a limited number of tablets to distribute. If the number of applications exceeded the available resources, then your application could have been rejected due to funding constraints.
- You can be dropped off from the competition: If there were many high-quality applications submitted, then your application might have faced tough competition. In such cases, only the most promising projects are selected, and your application may have been rejected.
- If your application lacks clarity and innovation: You should clarify everything about your plans and how you use the tablet and contribute to the program on your submitted application. If you fail to impress the authority, then your application might have been rejected.
- Your application is non-compliance with program guidelines: If your application is non -compliance with the guidelines provided by the affordable connectivity program, then it could have been rejected.
- If your application has legal or regulatory issues: If your application violated any legal or regulatory requirements, such as data privacy laws or intellectual property rights, then it may have been rejected.
- If your application has inadequate Supporting Documentation: If your application does not include all the necessary supporting documents, such as letters of support from relevant organizations or testimonials from potential beneficiaries, then it might have weakened the overall strength of your application and it might have been rejected.
- Incorrect or invalid contact information: The program administrators cannot contact you or reach you if you provide incorrect or invalid contact information in your application. For this reason, your application could have been rejected.
- Failure to meet application deadlines: Like many other government programs, the Affordable Connectivity Program also has a last date or deadline for submission of the application. If you fail to apply within this deadline, then your application might have been rejected.
- Duplicate or multiple applications: The Affordable Connectivity Program has some obligations and restrictions. One of these is you cannot submit multiple applications from the same household. If you ignore this restriction and submit multiple applications or apply under different identities for the affordable Connectivity Program, then all your applications will be rejected.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get a free Ox Tablet?
It takes at least two days to approve your application. After approval, you will get the OX tablet in hand within 7 to 10 business days.
Is there any warranty on a free ox tablet?
Yes, you have a one-year warranty on a free OX tablet.
What if I don’t win a free Ox Tablet?
Don’t be upset if you fail to gain a free OX tablet from the Affordable Connectivity Program. There are lots of alternative ways to get a free or reduced price OX tablet or any other similar tablets. Try these opportunities.
How can I be sure the free OX Tablets are legitimate?
As we get the OX tablet from a government program, we can be assured that it is legitimate.
Can I participate in multiple programs to increase my chances of getting a free Ox Tablet?
Yes, you can participate in multiple programs to increase your chances of getting a free OX tablet.