If you are a low-income person, you may get an almost free tablet (It can be a Samsung also) from the Government through the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Now your dreams may become true, as you get a connected device like a tablet and have free internet. Now it is easy for you to develop yourself, get a better job, get health related facilities, be entertained and be connected with friends and family. So, if you are a low-income person, don’t waste a single moment, apply ASAP.
Steps to Get Free Samsung Tablet under ACP
You can get a free Samsung tablet from the government if you apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) and are approved by the program. The whole process can be divided in some steps. In the following section, I will mention the steps for you.
- First check that you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- If you are eligible, then start to prepare for the program. You should collect eligibility documents to prove your eligibility for the program.
- Now select a provider that suits you best and that is nearer to your location. Visit the provider’s website and navigate to the application page.
- Now fill out the online application form and the household worksheet. Upload soft copies of all of your documents.
- Now, submit the application along with eligibility proof documents.
- You have to wait for approval of your application.
- If your application is approved , then you will get a tablet ( That can be a Samsung tablet) for a copay of $10.99. You will also get other ACP benefits.
- You will get the tablet within 7 to 10 business days (In general) after the approval. Now you have your Samsung tablet. Use it and enjoy all the features of it.
Carriers or MVNOs that Offer Samsung Free Tablet under ACP
1. AirTalk Wireless
Airtalk Wireless is a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that provides affordable and reliable wireless services to customers in the United States. One of the company’s unique offerings is its Affordable Connectivity Program, which aims to provide free tablets and internet service to low-income households who might not otherwise have access to the internet.
Through this program, you can receive a free Samsung tablet and a data plan that offers up to 8 GB of high-speed data per month. This offer can be a game changer in the life of a low-income person who is unable to afford a tablet and data plan.
2. New Phone Wireless
New Phone wireless is a well-known MVNO that provides a Samsung free tablet with other ACP benefits to its valued customers. Their aim is to provide affordable internet to bridge the digital divide of our country. New Phone Wireless provides an almost free Samsung tablet , 8 GB of high-speed data and unlimited talk and text services with the government initiative, the Affordable Connectivity Program.
3. Cintex Wireless
Cintex Wireless has participated in the Affordable Connectivity Program, which is an initiative aimed at bridging the digital divide in America. The program aims to provide free tablets with free internet to eligible low-income households to help them access the internet and stay connected.
Through the Affordable Connectivity program (ACP), Cintex Wireless will provide eligible households with a free Samsung tablet along with a data plan that includes 8GB of high-speed data per month. The tablet comes preloaded with essential apps such as Zoom, Skype, and Microsoft Teams, which will allow users to stay connected with their loved ones and access educational and job opportunities.
Here are some other MVNOs that may provide a Samsung free tablet under the ACP Program.
- Assurance Wireless.
- Q Link Wireless.
- Maxsip Wireless.
- Unity Wireless.
- Easy Wireless.
- Access Wireless.
- StandUp Wireless.
- Le Wireless USA.
- Sano Connect.
- GO MD USA Wireless.
- TruConnect Wireless.
Application Procedure to Get a Free Samsung Tablet Under ACP
You can apply online, via mail, or via a provider for a free Samsung tablet under the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
- Apply through Online: You can apply online for the Affordable Connectivity Program in the following process:
- Go to the official website of the Affordable Connectivity Program: “getinternet.gov/apply?ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D“.
- Click on the “Apply ” button.
- Now, you need to sign in to your account. Use the username and the password to sign in. If you don’t have an account, please create one.
- Follow the on screen instructions to complete the application process.
- Now, upload your eligibility documents.
- Now, submit the application.
- The USAC (Universal Service Administrative Company) will notify you by email confirmation if your application is approved or rejected.
- If your application is approved, you may get a Samsung tablet from your preferred provider for only a copay of $10.99.
- If your application is rejected, then you can reapply for the program.
- Apply Via Mail: You may apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) via mail to get Samsung free tablet. The procedure is as follows:
- Go to: “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf” and download the application form from there. Take print out of these documents.
- Complete the application form properly and accurately.
- Now, Prepare all the documents that you want to show as proof of your eligibility.
- Send the application form , along with all other eligibility proof documents to the following address: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- The USAC will review your application and notify you of their decision by sending email confirmation.
- If your application is approved , you get a voucher from USAC and you can submit it to your preferred provider to get ACP benefits.
- Apply Via A Provider: To apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) through a provider, follow these steps:
- Find a participating provider: First, find a participating provider near you by using the FCC’s Companies Near Me tool. You can search by city, state/territory, or zip code.
- Contact your chosen provider: After choosing a provider, contact them directly to inquire about their ACP application process. They may have an online application, a paper application, or a representative who can assist you with the application process.
- Provide required information: The provider may ask you to provide some personal information, such as your name, address, and contact information. They may also ask for verification of your eligibility, such as proof of income or a proof of participation in a government program.
- Select an ACP plan: Once you’ve been approved for the ACP, choose an ACP plan from the provider. All participating providers must offer at least one plan that has a minimum monthly discount of $30 per eligible household (or $75 per eligible household on Tribal lands).
- Receive the discount: The ACP discount will be applied directly to your monthly internet bill. You can see that the discount is reflected on your next bill.
Eligibility for ACP to Get Free Samsung Tablet
The affordable Connectivity program provides a free tablet for those who fulfill the criteria of the program.
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income internet program. If Cintex Wireless is the provider, then the household should meet the eligibility criteria for Cintex Wireless’s low-income internet program.
- A person who participates in one of the following assistance programs is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program:
- The National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP.)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits.
- A person who participates in one of these assistance programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal lands is also eligible for the ACP Program:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations. (FDPIR)
- Tribal Head Start (income based).
- If you already receive Lifeline Benefits, you will also be qualified: Lifeline is a government program to help make communications services more affordable for low-income consumers. If you are eligible for the Lifeline program, then you are also eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Required Documents to Get a Free Samsung Tablet From ACP
If you want to apply for a free Samsung tablet from the ACP, then you have to submit the following documents with your application.
- If you participate in qualifying programs, provide a letter or official document as proof:
- Benefit award letter.
- Approval letter.
- School documentation.
- Benefit verification letter.
- Statement of benefits.
- If you qualify through your income, you will need to provide a document that shows that your annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Current income statement from your employer or a paycheck stub.
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits.
- A Social Security statement of benefits.
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits.
- Prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return.
- A retirement/pension statement of benefits.
- Divorce decree, child support award, or a similar official document showing your income.
- Identity Verification: For the approval of the Affordable Connectivity Program, it is very important to prove your identity. To do so, please submit any of the following documents:
- Valid government, military, state, or Tribal ID.
- Birth Certificate.
- U.S. Driver’s license.
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship or Naturalization.
- Government assistance program document.
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card.
- Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) document (does not need to include the date of birth).
- Address verification: To be approved by the Affordable Connectivity Program, you have to prove the validity of your address. To do so, you have to submit any of the following documents:
- To apply online, you should use the online mapping tool in the application to help USAC find your address.
- To apply via mail, you may send a map that clearly shows your physical address or location, including latitude and longitude coordinates (coordinates are required if you live on Tribal lands).
- Other Documents:
- Driver’s license or other valid government, state, or Tribal ID.
- Utility bill.
- Most recent W-2 or tax return.
- Mortgage or lease statement.
- Duplicate address: If you live with another person who participates in the ACP, then you have to answer a few questions to find out if your household qualifies for more than one ACP benefit.
- A Completed Lifeline Household Worksheet if someone else at your address already gets Lifeline.
- Age or Emancipated Minor verification: You must be at least 18 years old to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you are under 18 then you must be an emancipated minor. To apply as an emancipated minor, you must submit court documents. The following official documents can be used as your proof of age or emancipation status:
- A valid ID.
- Birth certificate, or
- Emancipation certificate.
How to Check Free Samsung Tablet ACP Application Status
If you apply for a free Samsung Tablet from a provider under the ACP program, then you can check your application’s status from their website or from their customer care.
- From the Provider’s website: Most providers have a dedicated page on their website to help people find their application status for the Affordable Connectivity Program. There may be a link labeled as ‘’Check application status” or something similar on the provider’s website. You may click on that link and access the application status page. Now, enter necessary information to identify your application. You may provide information such as your application ID, reference number, or personal information like your name, email address, or phone number. After entering all the information, wait for a while. The system will display the current status of your application.
- From the customer care: If for any reason, you cannot check the application status from the provider’s website, then you may contact their customer care. You may provide information about your application , such as your name, contact information, or application ID that you received during the application process. After getting the information, the customer care agent will locate your application and can tell you about the application’s status. Remember, the process to check the application status may vary depending on the guidelines of the providers and the affordable Connectivity Program in your region.
You can also check the status of your Affordable Connectivity Program application by calling the ACP Support Center at 1-877-384-2575.
You can contact them by email at: “affordableconnectivity.gov/help“.
Best Free Samsung Tablets That Are Offered By ACP
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2018
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2020
Activation Process of the Samsung Tablet
Activation Using a SIM Card
You can activate your tablet using a SIM card . If your tablet is career unlocked, then you can use any carrier’s SIM card in it.
The SIM activation process is easy. Just insert the SIM card on your tablet. Then turn it off. Wait for a few seconds. Then turn it on again. You will see that the SIM activation process starts. If the process does not start then you need to enter the SIM activation code that you received with the SIM card.
For your consideration , I will briefly mention the SIM activation process in the upcoming section.
- First, you need to turn your tablet on.
- The welcome screen comes. You have to choose your language and region.
- You need an internet connection to complete the activation process. If you have a wi-fi network on your location, select your network and enter the Wi-fi password for the network.
- After that, you need to tap “Set Up Manually”.
- Tap “SIM Card”.
- Now enter the following information: Your SIM Card Number, PIN, PUK, Carrier name, APN, etc.
- Now, if you wish you may create a Password for your tablet.
- Tap “Next”.
- You will notice that your phone is activated within a few minutes.
If you cannot activate your SIM for any reason, you can take help from the customer care of your carrier or MVNO to activate your SIM.
Activation Using A Google Account
You can activate your free Samsung tablet under ACP using a Google account. Here I describe the process to activate your tablet using a Google account.
- Prepare the tablet: To use the tablet, the first thing to do is charge it to its full with the charger.
- Turn on the tablet: Now turn on the tablet by pressing and holding the power button.
- Connect it to Wi-Fi: Now, connect the tablet to a Wi-Fi network. To connect to a secure connection, use the username and password.
- Sign in to your Google account: Now sign in to your Google account. If you do not have a Google account, then create one and sign in.
- Update the software: After signing in to your Google account, you have to update the software to use your tablet. so, update the software.
- Install necessary apps: Though the tablet comes with some pre-installed apps, you may download and install other necessary apps as your requirement from the play store and use them.
That is all. Now your Samsung Tablet is ready to go.
Ways To Get A Free or Discounted Samsung Tablet Apart from ACP
- Look for giveaways: Participates in giveaways and contests on social media platforms to win a Samsung tablet.
- Check out refurbished options: Try for a refurbished Samsung tablet for a cheap price from retailers.
- Participate in surveys: You can participate in surveys and get rewards including Samsung Tablets.
- Check with non-profit organizations: Some non-profit organizations may offer assistance , including providing electronic devices such as Samsung tablets. Look for such an opportunity.
- Look for trade-in programs: You can trade in an old electronic device for a free or discounted new Samsung tablet.
- Participate in referral programs: Look for referral programs for retailers or service providers that sell Samsung tablets.
- Look for seasonal sales: During seasonal sales such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday, or back-to-school sales, retailers often offer free Samsung tablets with the purchase of another product. Take this opportunity.
- Join Samsung’s loyalty program: Samsung offers a loyalty program called Samsung Rewards, where users can earn points for purchases or other activities that can be redeemed for Samsung products, including tablets.
- Participate in Samsung beta programs: Samsung beta programs allow users to test and provide feedback on new products or features. You can participate in such a program and give your feedback. Thus you may get a Samsung tablet as reward for your participation in the program.
Benefits of a Free Samsung Tablet under ACP
You may get an almost free Samsung tablet from the Affordable Connectivity Program. There are lots of benefits of receiving a free Samsung tablet . Some of these are given below:
- Access to the Internet: You can be connected to the internet using a Samsung Tablet. Now you can access all resources on the internet with the help of a Samsung tablet.
- Entertainment: With a Samsung tablet, you can stream movies, TV shows, and music; play games, and read e-books. This can be a great way to relax after a long day’s hard work.
- Communication: A Samsung tablet can be used for communication, like making video calls, sending messages, and accessing social media. This can help you stay connected with friends and family.
- Productivity: A Samsung Tablet increases productivity. You can do almost all kinds of tasks using it, thus increasing your productivity.
- Health resources: You can access health resources and get health related services using a Samsung Tablet.
- Job search and training: You can use your Samsung tablet to search for job openings, complete online job applications, and access training resources to improve your skills.
- Emergency communication: In case of an emergency, having a Samsung tablet can provide a means of communication with emergency services, family members, and friends.
- Access to online banking and financial services: Users can access online banking services and manage their finances easily with the help of the Samsung Tablet.
- Access to public services: Many public services, such as libraries, government agencies, and community organizations, provide online resources and services. To access these resources and services, you can use your Samsung Tablet.
Causes for The Rejection Of Free Samsung Tablet ACP Application And Their Solutions
Some common reasons for rejection of application for a free Samsung tablet under ACP and their solutions are mentioned here:
- if you provide incomplete and wrong information in your application , then it can be rejected. Carefully fill up all the fields of the application and do not provide any wrong information in your application.
- If You fail to meet the eligibility criteria, then your application may have been rejected. You have to confirm your eligibility first, then apply for the program.
- If your submitted documents are inadequate or insufficient , then your application can be rejected. Provide all documents that are necessary for the program.
- Your application can be rejected for insufficient funds. There is no instant solution for that problem. You have to wait until the fund is available.
- Your application can be rejected for technical issues or errors in the application process. Make sure you have a stable and uninterruptible internet connection and a fully functioning computer.
- If you do fraudulent activities, such as providing false information, manipulating the application process, etc. can result in application rejection. Be honest. Do not engage yourself in any fraudulent activities.
- If you overlap benefits then your application can be rejected. So, avoid overlapping benefits.
- To apply for the program, you must be at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor. If you fail to meet this criteria, then your application may have been rejected. Submit proof documents of your age. Submit a court document if you are an emancipated minor.
- If your provided contact information is incorrect or invalid, then your application can be rejected. You should provide correct contact details in your application. If your contact information changed, then update it as early as possible and inform the authority about it.
How long does it take to receive the free Samsung Tablet under ACP?
After the application is approved, the time it takes to receive the free Samsung Tablet is generally 7 to 10 business days. Actually, it depends on the availability of tablets, the ship date, and also the state from where you receive the tablet.
Are there any hidden costs or fees associated with free tablet offers?
Actually, there is no hidden cost or fee associated with the free tablet offer. You have to pay a one-time payment of $10.99 for the tablet, and that’s all.
Can I Upgrade my Free Samsung Tablet?
Yes, you can upgrade your free Samsung Tablet. But to get this service, you have to pay an upgrade fee.
How do I ensure the authenticity of free Samsung Tablet ACP offers?
You can contact the provider to ensure that they really offer the free Samsung tablet. If they confirm that they offer the Samsung Tablet under Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), then you can be sure that the offer is authentic.
Can I apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program if I have a past-due balance with the provider?
Yes, If you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program, then you can apply for the program, though you have a past-due balance with the provider.
Can I choose the color or storage capacity of the free Samsung Tablet ACP?
No. You cannot have the option to choose the color or storage capacity of the free Samsung Tablet.
Are there any age or residency restrictions for getting a free Samsung Tablet ACP?
Yes, there are age and residency restrictions for getting a free Samsung Tablet through Affordable Connectivity Program. You must be at least 18 years old and reside in the United States Of America if you want to get a free Samsung Tablet through ACP.
Can I Get a Free Samsung Phone From the Affordable Connectivity Program?
Yes, you can get a free Samsung Phone from the Affordable Connectivity Program.