If you are a low-income person and highly need a communication device you cannot afford yourself , then it’s good news for you that now you can get an almost free tablet with free internet from the government initiative, the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you are eligible, then apply for the program. You may get a Vortex T10 tablet from this program for almost free.
In this article I will guide you and tell you everything you need to know to get a Vortex T10 tablet for almost free from the government under the ACP Program.
Ways to Get Free Vortex T10 Tablet
You can get an almost free tablet from government programs, from charitable and non profit organizations, by participating in contests and giveaways, and also as promotional offers.
- Government Assistance Programs: If you take part in some government assistance programs, like SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, etc. then you will be eligible for the Affordable connectivity Program, and you can apply for the program. If your application is approved by the program, then you will get a Vortex T10 tablet for almost free of cost. ( You have to pay only $10.99(Rogue Mobile) or $10.01(StandUp Wireless))
- Promotional offers: You may get a Vortex T10 Tablet as a promotional offer. Carriers can offer a Vortex T10 tablet, if you switch or upgrade to a higher plan. You may also get a Vortex T10 tablet from a carrier for your responsibility and wellness as a customer.
- Charitable programs and non-profits: Some charitable organizations and nonprofit organizations offer free tablets( It can be a Vortex also) for low-income people and for those who deserve it. Some such institutions are: Computers For Kids, EveryoneOn, The Free Geek, Computers With Causes, The Salvation Army , etc.
- Contests and giveaways: You can participate in contests and giveaways of many social media platforms, like Facebook, X(formerly known as twitter), etc. If you win, then you may get a Vortex T10 tablet as a prize or giveaway.
Steps to Getting Vortex T10 Tablet for Free from the Government
- Eligibility Check: Your first step to get a free Vortex T10 tablet from the Affordable Connectivity Program is to check if you are eligible for the program. You can be eligible by your income limits, or you can be eligible by participating in certain government programs.
- Documents Preparation: If you are eligible for the ACP Program, then your next task is to collect proof documents for your eligibility. You have to submit documents supporting your income, age, identity, address, program participation , and so on.
- Apply for The ACP: After your proof documents collection is completed, you may apply for the ACP Program. To apply for the program, you must submit completed Application, Household Worksheet, and eligibility proof documents.
- Find your preferred provider: Now find and select your preferred provider. You can find a provider near you by using the ‘Companies Near Me’ Tool .
- Submit Application to provider: If your application is approved by the USAC, then you will get a coupon . You have to submit the coupon with an application to the provider. If the provider approves your application then you will get all of your ACP benefits from that provider, which also includes an almost free Vortex T10 tablet.
- Enjoy Your Vortex T10 Tablet: As you get your Vortex T10 tablet, you may customize it as you like. You can download apps from Google Play Store and enjoy all the features of the tablet.
Carriers That Offer Free Vortex T10 Tablet From Government
Rogue Mobile is an authorized provider of The affordable Connectivity program. As an authorized provider of the ACP, Rogue Mobile offers free unlimited internet, including up to 10 GB of High Speed data for ACP consumers.
Rogue Mobile provides an almost free Vortex T10 tablet to its valued ACP clients . They also provide a pre-installed Parent Shield with their tablet ,that helps to keep your kids safe while online. You get the awesome Vortex T10 tablet from this program only for a one-time payment of $ 10.99.
StandUp Wireless is a well-known service provider of the Affordable Connectivity Program. They provide an almost free Vortex T10 Tablet with unlimited talk, text, and data to their ACP clients, so that they can stay connected to family, friends, emergency services, educational resources, jobs, and more. You may get a nice Vortex tablet from StandUp Wireless for a copay of $10.01 only.
The following is a list of some other mobile virtual network operators (MVNOs) that may provide you with a free Vortex T10 tablet, if you qualify:
- AirTalk Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- Excess Telecom
- Go Technology Management
- Maxsip Telecom
- NewPhone Wireless
- Q Link Wireless
- enTouch Wireless
Process To Apply to Get Vortex T10 Tablet under ACP
You can apply online , via mail or via a provider to get a free Vortex T10 tablet from your preferred provider. If you are able and prefer to apply online, then you can apply online, or if you are comfortable with applying via mail, you can do so. You also have the option to apply via a provider, like Rogue Mobile, or StandUp Wireless. If you are unable to apply online or via mail, for any reason, then you may apply through your preferred provider. The customer care of the provider will help you to apply for the program.
Here I discuss the application process to get a free Vortex T10 tablet under the Affordable Connectivity Program.
You can apply online for the Affordable Connectivity Program in the following process:
- Go to the Affordable Connectivity Program’s website at: “getinternet.gov/apply?ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D“.
- On the homepage click on the “Apply ” button.
- Now , sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, please create one.
- After signing in, follow the on screen instructions and complete the application.
- Now upload all your eligibility documents’ soft copies.
- Finally, submit your application.
- The ACP Administrator USAC ( Universal Service Administrative Company) will review your application and send an email confirmation if your application is approved by the USAC , or it is denied.
- If your application is approved, then you will get a high discount (Discount up to $100) from your preferred provider in getting a Vortex T10 tablet for only a co-pay of $10.99(Rogue Mobile) or $10.01(StandUp Wireless).
- Unfortunately, If your application is denied, then you can reapply for the program.
Apply Via Mail
If you don’t have the opportunity to apply online or if it is comfortable for you to apply via mail then you can apply via mail. The application process is given below:
- Download the application form and the household worksheet from the following website: “affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply“.
- Take print out of the application form and the household worksheet.
- Now, complete the application form and the household worksheet.
- Prepare photo copies of all of your documents that are needed as proof of your eligibility.
- Now, send the completed application form and the household worksheet , along with all other documents ( Don’t attach original copies, attach photo copies, because these documents are unreturnable) to the following address: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- The USAC will review your application and notify you if you are approved or denied for the program by sending an email confirmation.
- If your application is approved , you get a coupon via mail. You have to submit it to your preferred provider for a free Vortex T10 tablet.
Apply Via A Provider
You can apply for the ACP Program via a provider to get Vortex T10 tablet in the following steps:
- First, go to your preferred provider’s website.
- On the webpage you have to enter your Zip Code and email address.
- Now, tap ‘Begin Application’ and follow the onscreen instructions and complete the application process.
- The interface and other settings may differ in various websites of various providers.
Qualification For Affordable Connectivity Program to Get Free Vortex T10 Tablet
You can be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program in two different ways. You can be eligible by your income limit, or you can be eligible by your participation in certain Government Assistance Programs. Here I mention both types of eligibility in detail:
- Income based eligibility: If your or your household’s gross annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline, then you or your household will be considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you fail to meet income based criteria, then try participation based criteria.
- Program Participation based eligibility: If you or one of your household members takes part in at least one of the following certain government assistance programs, then you or the household is considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The assistance programs are:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
- Medicaid, Free and reduced price school Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits
- The special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women
- Infants, and Children (WIC)
Documents That Are Required To Apply For A Vortex T10 Government Free Tablet
You need to submit any of the following documents as proof of your eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program to get a free Vortex T10 tablet.
- The following official documents confirm your identity.
- Valid government, military, state, or Tribal ID.
- Birth Certificate.
- U.S. Driver’s license.
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship.
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card.
- The following official documents can be used as your proof of age or emancipation status:
- A valid ID.
- Birth certificate, or
- Emancipation certificate.
- Any of the following official documents is used to verify your address:
- Driver’s license or another valid government, state, or Tribal ID.
- Utility bill.
- Mortgage or lease statement.
- Most recent W-2 or tax return.
- You can submit any of the following official documents that demonstrates your household income:
- Previous year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return
- Current income statement from your employer or paycheck stub
- Social Security statement of benefits
- Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits
- Divorce decree, child support award, or an equivalent official document displaying your income
- Retirement/pension statement of benefits
- You may submit any of the following official documents to confirm your enrollment in certain government assistance programs:
- Benefit award letter.
- Approval letter.
- Statement of benefits.
- Benefit verification letter.
You may also be required to provide documents to prove your Social Security Number and also submit documents to prove that you are alive.
How to Check My Free Vortex T10 Tablet Application Status
You can check the application status of your application for the ACP Program online, or by contacting your preferred provider’s customer care. Most providers have a dedicated page on their website to give their clients the facility to check their application status online. If your preferred provider has such a dedicated page, then you can follow the instructions of the page and check your application status. But if the provider does not have such a page, then you can contact their customer care to know the application status.
Vortex T10 Tablet Features & Reviews
- Vortex T10 has an IPS HD 10.1 inch display.
- It is operated by Android 12 operating system.
- The tablet is powered by a quad core 2.0 GHz processor.
- The tablet has 4GB of RAM and 32 GB internal storage, which is expandable up to 128 GB with the help of a Micro SD card.
- The rear camera is 5 MP and the front camera is 8 MP.
- The tablet supports LTE network Connectivity.
- The tablet is backed up by a 5000 mAh li-ion battery.
Steps to Activate Your Free Vortex T10 Tablet
You can use a SIM card to activate your free Vortex T10 tablet. You also activate it without a SIM card by the help of a Google Account. Here I describe both processes to activate your Vortex T10 tablet.
You can activate your SIM card in a very simple process. Just turn off your tablet, wait for a few seconds, then turn it on again. You will notice that your SIM activation process starts automatically. If the process does not start automatically, then you need to enter the SIM activation code that you received with your SIM card. As you enter the SIM activation code , you will see that your tablet’s activation process starts.
SIM activation process
- First, turn on the Vortex T10 free tablet.
- The welcome screen comes. On the welcome screen, choose your language and region.
- If you have a Wi-fi network on your location, then please select the network, enter the password and be connected to the network.
- Now, tap ‘Set up manually.’
- Then tap ‘SIM Card’.
- Now enter the following information: your SIM card number, PIN, and PUK, carrier name, APN, etc.
- Now, if you like, create a password for your tablet.
- Tap ’Next’.
- The SIM will be activated within a few minutes.
If you are unable to activate the SIM by yourself, then you can take help from the customer care of your preferred provider.
Activation Process of the Vortex T10 tablet By Using A Google Account
Follow These Steps To Activate Your free Vortex T10 tablet:
- Unbox the tablet: After unboxing, check if all the accessories are present , like the charging cable, the power adapter , etc.
- Power on the tablet: Press and hold the power button for a few seconds to power on the tablet.
- Connect to Wi-Fi: To activate your tablet, you need an internet connection. If you have a Wi-fi connection on your location, then select the network, enter the password, and tap ‘connect’. Wait for a few seconds to be connected to the internet.
- Set up your Google Account: Now, it’s time to sign in to your Google Account. If you do not have an account, then please create one.
- Complete the setup wizard: Now complete the setup of your tablet by following the on screen instructions. The setup process includes accepting of Google terms and conditions, setting up preferred language, and personalizing various settings.
- Install necessary updates: To run the tablet smoothly and seamlessly, you need to update your software to its current version. The update helps to fix bugs, security patches, and install new features. To update the software, go to settings menu, choose the option “Software Update” to update your software.
- Download and install Apps: You can download your preferable apps to use on your tablet. You have found awesome paid apps, including free apps also. You may update the existing apps , too. So, customize your tablet as you like and enjoy all of its features.
What Other Benefits Can I Expect if My Application for Vortex T10 Tablet Gets Approved?
If your application for the Affordable Connectivity Program approved, then along with a free Vortex T10 tablet, you get the following benefits and features:
- 8GB of data.
- Unlimited Talk,
- Unlimited Text.
- Caller ID.
- Call Waiting.
- 3-Way Calling.
- Voice Mail.
- You may get free shipping also.
Reasons for Rejection of Your Application For Free Vortex T10 Tablet
- If you provide incomplete and wrong information in your application , then it can be rejected.
- If you fail to provide eligibility proof documents, then your application can be rejected.
- If the Affordable Connectivity Program does not have enough funding, then your application can be rejected for the limitations of resources.
- If you take fraudulent ways to get ACP benefits. Then your application can be rejected.
How to Find a Vortex Free T10 Tablet Provider Near Me?
You can find a Vortex T10 tablet provider near you by using USAC’s ‘Companies Near Me’ tool.
Are Free Vortex T10 Tablets Really Free?
No. Vortex T10 free tablets are not really free. You have to copay $10.99(Rogue Mobile) or $10.01(StandUp Wireless) to get a Vortex T10 tablet.
How Long Will It Take After the Application to Get the Vortex T10 Free Tablet?
If your application is approved, then the FCC will send a tablet to your mailing address. Generally it takes 7 to 10 business days to reach the tablet to the client after it is shipped. Actually , this time depends on the availability of the tablet, ship date and also on the state from where you will receive the tablet.
Can Free Vortex T10 Tablet run a high-performance App?
The Free Vortex T10 Tablet has a MediaTek MT8761 Helio A22 chipset, which is a quad-core processor and has 2.0 GHz clock speed. The tablet also has 4GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage. The configuration is good enough to run most apps without any problem, even high performance apps.
How do I get support for my Free Vortex T10 Tablet?
You can get support for your Vortex T10 tablet from the following ways and sources.
- By checking the user manual or online documentation: If you have a problem with your Vortex T10 tablet, you can take help from the user manual or you may look for online documentation.
- By Contacting customer support: You can take help from the customer support of the manufacturer company. You may get support via phone, email, or chat. You can look for their contact information on their website.
- By searching on online forums or support groups: Nowadays, there are many online forums and support groups that try to help others by sharing knowledge, skill, and experience in solving many common, (also critical) problems. You can take help from these Forums and Support Groups.
- You can check YouTube videos: There are lots of educational and problem solving videos on YouTube. Some of these are really helpful. You can take help from these videos to solve your problem.
- You may take your tablet to a repair shop: If all of these efforts prove to be fruitless, then you may take your tablet to a repair shop. An experienced technician can help you to solve your problem.