You can get a Hyundai Tablet for almost free by getting a huge discount of up to $100 on it. For this you have to be enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program. The participation eligibility for the program is determined in two ways. First criteria are if you are a low-income person, and the second is if you participated in certain Government Assistance Programs. If you are eligible, try to be enrolled in the program to get a Hyundai tablet for almost free.
Best ACP Provider That Offer Hyundai Tablet Free
You may get Hyundai tablet or any other similarly configured tablet from the provider you choose for the Affordable Connectivity Program. Here I write about some providers that generally provide Hyundai Free Tablet for their ACP beneficiaries.
1. Selectel Wireless
Selectel Wireless offers an almost free and hugely discounted Hyundai tablet under the Affordable Connectivity Program. You can get a $30 discount every month from Selectel Wireless under the affordable Connectivity Program. At Selectel, there is no contract, no bill, you can switch any time you wish to. If you are an ACP beneficiary, then you can choose the following plan for free from Selectel.
- Unlimited Voice Minutes.
- Unlimited Text Messages.
- Unlimited Data with First 5 GB LTE then 2G.
- All unlimited data plans from Selectel include mobile Hotspot. Now you can turn your Hyundai tablet into a Wi-Fi Hotspot.
You can contact Selectel at: Call: 1-877-218-5744, Email at: [email protected]
2. Sarver Wireless
Sarver Wireless offers Hyundai tablets almost free from the Affordable Connectivity Program. You may get a discounted Hyundai Tablet for only a co pay of $10.01 from Sarver Wireless. (You will get a huge discount of up to $100 from Sarver wireless).
3. Red Pocket
Red Pocket also offers a highly discounted Hyundai tablet (Up to $100 discount) for only a copy of $10.01. If your Hyundai tablet costs $ 120, then you can get it for only $20 under the ACP from Red Pocket.
Contact details: Call at: 1-712-775-8777 (Mon- Sun:5 am to 9 pm PST), Toll free: 1-888-993-3888. Text: 1-305-842-3314. (Mon-Sun: 5 am to 9 pm PST).
4. Hoop Wireless
Hoop Wireless offers Almost free discounted Hyundai tablets under the affordable Connectivity program. You can get a Hyundai tablet with the following facilities from Hoop Wireless under the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- 10 GB of High speed data, unlimited additional data.
- Bring your own phone facility.
- Keep your number opportunity.
- Get Hoop SIM card in 3 sizes for easy installation.
- You are not bound to any contract and cancel the service any time you wish to.
Contact Details: Mailing address: 919 N Market St. Ste 950, Wilmington, Delaware 19801.
Steps to Get free Hyundai Tablet
You can explore that you can categorize two types of citizens that want a free Hyundai tablet from the government. Some citizens who have been enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program and some citizens who have not been enrolled in the program.
1. Steps for Those Who Have Already Been Enrolled in The ACP
If you have been enrolled in the ACP Program, then you only need the approval of your provider to get a Hyundai Tablet for free. Follow this process to get a free Hyundai tablet from your provider.
To get a free Hyundai tablet choose a provider that best suits you and meets all your needs. Go to their website and apply. If they have an option to apply online, then follow the instructions and apply online. If they don’t have the option to apply online or if you are not capable of applying online, then go to the nearest office of the provider and collect an application and household worksheet. Read all the instructions carefully to fill up the application and household worksheet. Fill them up and attach Photocopies of all required documents and submit.
2. Steps for Those Who Have Not Been Enrolled for The ACP Yet
If you have not been enrolled in the ACP program, then first enroll in the program and then choose a provider to get the Hyundai tablet from them with some other benefits.
Check your eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you are eligible then collect all eligibility proof documents and apply for the program submitting the documents (Never submit original copies. Submit photocopies or soft copies (if applied online)). Now, wait for the approval of your application from the program administrators.
Requirements For Free Hyundai Tablet Under Affordable Connectivity Program
In this section of the article I briefly discuss the Affordable Connectivity Program to get a Hyundai tablet for free. It is possible that you are new to this government initiative or you may be familiar with the program. You may skip this section if you like.
From the application to the approval, the overall Affordable connectivity program is discussed below in three general steps. Follow these steps to get a clear view of the program.
Step 1: Be Confirmed That You Are Eligible for The Affordable Connectivity Program
First of all, you must make sure that you are eligible for the affordable connectivity program. You must fulfill some criteria. You must be a citizen of the United States of America and you must be above18 years. If you are under 18, and want to be eligible then you must be an emancipated minor. Another criterion is that only one person from a household can apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program. To be eligible for the program, you must meet the FCC’s income based eligibility or program participation based eligibility.
- Income based eligibility: If your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline, then you or your household will be considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you are not a low income person and fail to meet income based criteria, then you should try participation based criteria to meet the eligibility.
- Program Participation based eligibility: If you or one of your household members takes part in at least one of these certain government assistance programs, then you or your household will be considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The assistance programs are as follows: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicaid, Free and reduced price school Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA), Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits, The special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Tribal Land Resident: Don’t be upset if you live in tribal lands. You are also eligible if you live in tribal land and participated in one of the following programs.
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.
- Tribal Head Start.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
Step 2: Prepare or Collect Necessary Documents to Submit with The Application
You must submit proof documents of your income based eligibility or program participation based eligibility to be enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program. Here I discuss about the documents needed for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Income based Eligibility Proof Documents: To prove that your annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline, you must submit any of the following documents.
- Documents: Prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return, paycheck stub from current employer, divorce decrees, Child support awards, Statement of benefits from unemployment/ Workers’ Compensation, Veterans Administration Statement of benefits, or any other document indicating income information.
- Participation based Eligibility Proof Documents: To prove that you have participated in a certain Government Assistance Program, you must submit any of the following documents.
- Documents: Statement of benefits, Benefit award letter, Approval letter, Benefit verification letter.
- Tribal Land Resident: A Tribal land resident may participate in Tribal land programs, such as Tribal head start, Tribal TANF, The Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance and FDPIR programs. So, if you are a Tribal Land resident, then submit the following documents.
- Documents for: Tribal Head Start, Tribal TANF, The Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, and Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
Step 3: Apply for The Affordable Connectivity Program to Get Hyundai Tablet Free
If you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program, then you can apply for the program online, via mail, or via a provider. In this section I try to give you an idea about how you can apply for the program.
- Online: Log in to internet and go to the following link – affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply. Here you will find details about how you can apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program online. You get full guidelines and options to apply online for the program on this website.
- Via mail: As most of the applicants are low-income in the Affordable Connectivity program, they may not have the opportunity to use the internet. The FCC authority considers it and keeps the option to apply via mail. If you want to apply via mail, contact your nearest FCC’s office in your state and collect the application form and household worksheet from there. Fill up the form and household worksheet following the instructions. Add necessary documents’ photocopies (Don’t send original copies) and send your application to: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Via a Provider: You can apply for the affordable connectivity Program via a provider. Choose a provider that meets your needs best. Go to your preferred provider’s website and apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program from there. Follow the instructions to fill up the application form and the household worksheet. You have to upload and submit all your required documents’ soft copies with the application.
6 Best Hyundai Free Tablet Specification & Reviews
Here are some models of Hyundai Tablet you get from the Affordable Connectivity Program for a huge discount (Up to $100).
- Hyundai HyTab Plus 7WB1: Hyundai HY Tab Plus 7 WB1 tablet device has an awesome 7” IPS display and runs on Android 10 operating system. The device is powered by a Quad core 1.80 Ghz processor paired with 2 GB of RAM. The onboard storage is 32 GB and it is expandable to 128 GB with the help of a micro SD card. The front camera is 2 MP and the rear camera is 5 MP. The device has a battery with 2400 mAh capability. Other features: Wireless LAN: Yes, Bluetooth: Yes, USB Type-C: Yes.
- Hyundai HyTab 7LC1: Hyundai HY Tab 7 LC1 tablet device has a nice 7” IPS display and runs on Android 10 operating system. The device is powered by a Quad core 1.50 Ghz Processor paired with 1 GB of RAM. The onboard storage is 32 GB and it is expandable to 128 GB with the help of a microSD card. The Front camera is 2 MP and the rear camera is 2 MP. The device has a battery of 2400 mAh capacity. The tablet supports 4 G LTE network. Other features: Wireless LAN: Yes, Bluetooth: Yes, USB Type-C: Yes.
- Hyundai HY tab Plus 8 WB1: Hyundai HyTab Plus 8WB1 tablet device has an awesome 8” IPS display and runs on Android 11 operating system. The device is powered by a Quad core 1.60 Ghz processor paired with 2 GB of RAM. The onboard storage is 32 GB and it is expandable to 128 GB with the help of a microSD card. The front camera is 2 MP and the rear camera is 5 MP. The tablet has a battery of 3500 mAh capacity. Other features: Wireless LAN: Yes, Bluetooth: Yes.
- Hyundai HyTab Pro 8LB1: Hyundai HyTab Pro 8LB1 tablet device has a nice 8” IPS display and runs on Android 11 operating System. The screen mode is full HD. The device has a Quad Core processor paired with 3 GB of RAM. It has a built in storage of 32 GB. The front camera is 2 MP and the rear camera is 5 MP. The tablet supports 4 G LTE network.
- Hyundai HyTab Plus 10LB2: Hyundai HY Tab Plus 10 LB2 tablet device has an awesome 10.1” IPS display and runs on Android 10 operating system. The device has a powerful Quad Core 1.30 Ghz processor paired with 2 GB of RAM. The device has a built-in storage of 32 GB which is expandable to 128 GB. It supports microSD card. The front camera is 2 MP and the rear camera is 5 MP. The device supports 4 G LTE network and has a battery capable of 5000 mAh. Other Features: Wireless LAN: Yes, Bluetooth: Yes.
- Hyundai HyTab Pro 10LA1: Hyundai HyTab Pro 10LA1 has an awesome 10.1” IPS display and runs on Android 11 Operating system. The device has a powerful Octa core processor paired with 4 GB of RAM. The built in storage is 128 GB and it is expandable to another 128 GB with the help of a microSD card. The front camera is 8 MP and the rear camera is 13 MP. The device supports 4 G LTE network. The battery capacity is 6000 mAh. Other features: Wireless LAN: Yes, USB Type-C: Yes, Screen mode: Full HD.
Activation Process of Hyundai Free Tablet
You have to activate your Hyundai free tablet before using it. The activation process is very simple and here I explain the steps for you.
Follow These Steps to Activate Your Hyundai Free Tablet:
- Unbox the tablet: Unbox the tablet and make sure that all the accessories such as charging cables and power adapters are present.
- Power on the tablet: Press the power button, until the tablet boots up. Follow any on screen instructions.
- Connect to Wi-Fi: To activate your tablet, you need an internet connection. If you have Wi-Fi connection, connect the tablet to the Wi-Fi by entering the password, if required.
- Set up your Google Account: To get the full functionality of the tablet, you need to sign up or sign in to your google account. If you don’t have a google account, you may create one during the setup process.
- Complete the setup wizard: Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial setup of your tablet. This includes accepting terms and conditions, setting your preferred language, and personalizing various settings.
- Install necessary updates: After setting up everything, check for available updates of the software. These updates often include important bug fixes, security patches, and new features. To update the software, go to the settings menu, choose “Software Update” or a similar option and follow the prompts.
- Activate any specific programs or services: You may get specific unique features, services, or software from Hyundai. You may need to activate and register them separately. Check any documentation or information provided with the tablet for specific instructions on how to activate these features. If you encounter any problem while activating your Hyundai tablet, you may contact their customer care for support. You can also contact the organization that provides you the tablet.
The Causes for Rejection of Application for Hyundai Free Tablet Under the ACP
- Incomplete or incorrect information: If your provided information is insufficient or incorrect then your application can be rejected.
- Eligibility criteria: There might be specific eligibility requirements for the affordable connectivity program. There may be age restrictions, income limit, household issues etc. If you cannot meet the criteria, your application could be rejected.
- Limited availability: The program may have a limited number of devices. So, if the program reaches its capacity, or runs out of resources, it could result in rejection for some applicants.
- Prioritization of applicants: Some programs prioritize applicants based on certain criteria, such as individuals with lower incomes, students, or individuals with specific needs. If you did not fall into the priority group, your application might have been rejected.
- Documentation requirements: The affordable connectivity program might require certain supporting documents to prove your eligibility. If you failed to provide the necessary documentation or if the documents were not sufficient, your application could be rejected.
- Duplicate or multiple applications: Duplicate or multiple applications are against the program’s policies. So, if you submit multiple applications or if there are duplicate applications in the system, then your application can be rejected.
- Application deadline: The program has a deadline for application. If you apply after this deadline, then your application may be rejected.
- Non-compliance with program rules: The program may have certain rules or guidelines that applicants are expected to follow. If you failed to comply with any of these rules, your application could be rejected.
- Unverifiable information: If the program administrators were unable to verify the information you provided in your application, your application could be rejected.
- Technical errors or glitches: Sometimes, technical issues can occur d uring the application review process, which lead to the rejection of the application. These errors can range from system glitches to human errors in the review process.
- Age restrictions: There is an age restriction in the affordable Connectivity Program. An applicant must be 18 years or above. Applicants below 18 years must be emancipated minors.
- Communication or response issues: If the program administrators attempted to contact you for additional information or clarification and didn’t receive a response within the specified timeframe, they may have rejected your application.
Affordable connectivity program may have its own limitations or requirements that cannot be covered by the above discussion. Checking the program’s guidelines or contacting the program administrators may help you get more specific reasons for the rejection of your application.
Other Ways to Get a Hyundai Tablet for Free Rather Than the ACP
If you are not eligible for the affordable Connectivity Program, it may be challenging to obtain a free Hyundai tablet specifically through that program. However, there might be other ways to potentially acquire a free Hyundai tablet or any other tablet:
- Promotions or Giveaways: Keep an eye out for promotions, contests, or giveaways organized by Hyundai. These programs occasionally offer free Hyundai tablets as giveaways, prizes or promotional items.
- Local Events or Trade Shows: Attend local events, trade shows, or technology exhibitions where companies show their products to introduce them to general people. Sometimes, they give away free samples or offer promotional deals during such events.
- Research and Surveys: Some market research companies or technology companies arrange surveys to get feedback on their products and services. You may take part in such programs and get a Hyundai tablet for free in exchange for your participation in surveys.
- Product Testing Programs: Certain companies have product testing programs. Maybe Hyundai also has this program. So, you may test their products and give your valuable feedback and reviews on the products. You may get a Hyundai tablet in exchange for your valuable feedback and reviews.
- Charitable Organizations: Some charitable organizations or nonprofit organizations may offer free tablets for those who cannot afford it themselves. So, check with local organizations or community centers to see if they have any programs that provide technology devices as tablets.
- Refurbished Tablets: Consider exploring refurbished tablet options. Refurbished products may be sold at a very cheap price or sometimes you may get it for free through certain programs.
- Government Assistance Programs: Inquire about government assistance programs in your area. Many government assistance programs offer free or subsidized tablets to eligible citizens.
- Online Freecycle Networks: Explore online platforms or communities like Freecycle. In these platforms many people give away items that they no longer need for totally free of cost. So, check regularly these types of platforms to get a free Hyundai tablet.
- Family and Friends: Inform your family and friends about your need for a tablet. They may have an extra device or may know someone who is looking for an individual to give a free tablet.
- Corporate Donation Programs: Some corporations have donation programs or corporate social responsibility initiatives. They offer free tablets to individuals or communities in need. Do research and try to reach out to corporations in your area to inquire about any such programs.
- Volunteer for Research Studies: Universities, research institutions, or technology companies sometimes conduct research studies where participants receive free tablets or other technology as part of the study. Look for opportunities to participate as a volunteer in such studies.
- Online Trading or Bartering Platforms: Look for online trading and bartering platforms. In these platforms you can exchange a product or service for a tablet.
- Online Community Forums: Join online forums or communities dedicated to technology enthusiasts, giveaways, or freebies. As these forums share information about free tablet offers, contests, or promotional deals, your regular participation in these forums help you to acquire a tablet for free.
- Employee Benefit Programs: If you work for a company, check if they have any employee benefit programs that provide discounted or free tablets to their employees.
You may not get a Hyundai tablet for free easily. You need to be proactive, persistent and cautious in your search for a Hyundai tablet. Be aware about any scam or fraudulent offer and prioritize your safety and keep your personal information safe.
Other Facilities That You Get with The Free Hyundai Tablet Under the ACP
If you qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program, then you get a free Hyundai tablet with the following facility for free. Let’s check it.
- Unlimited Nationwide Talk and Text.
- First 5GB LTE then 2G internet.
- Nationwide Coverage on America’s Largest and Most Reliable network.
- Free Mobile Hotspot.
- Free HD Video Streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Check Hyundai free tablet application status?
To check the status of your application for Hyundai Free tablet go to the provider’s Website. Click on the link” Check Application Status” or something similar. Now enter necessary information to identify your application. Wait for a while to process the request. After the processing is completed, the system will show the current status of your application. If you fail to get your application status online, then you can take help from the customer care.
How long does it take to get a Hyundai Tablet free?
It takes several days to several weeks to get a Hyundai tablet. It depends on the approval of the application, availability of the Hyundai tablet, the ship date and also on the state from where you collect the tablet.
Can I Upgrade or Replace Hyundai Free Tablet?
You can upgrade your Hyundai Free tablet anytime you want. But for that you have to pay an upgrade fee.
Are there any warranties or support services provided for free Hyundai tablets?
There is a 1 year limited warranty for a free Hyundai tablet.