BLU M8L is a nice tablet. It has all the quality to become a standard and desired tablet. You may get it through Affordable Connectivity Program for a little payment($10.01). If you are unable to get it from Affordable Connectivity Program, then you may try other options too. You can take part in any tech related contest and win a tab, you can make deal with someone to give your electronic goods to him/her in exchange for a tablet. Or you can purchase a refurbished one.
You may get a government BLU M8L tablet through Affordable Connectivity Program. The eligibility, necessary documents, application process and activation process after getting a BLU M8L tablet is given below:
Ways To Get M8L Government Tablet Through ACP Program
Eligibility for Affordable Connectivity Program
Affordable Connectivity program provides a free tablet for those who are able to fulfill the criteria for the program.
There are two criteria to determine if a household is eligible for the affordable Connectivity Program or not. These are: Income based criteria and participation based criteria,
Income based criteria:
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines,
Participation based criteria:
Participation based criteria depends on the participation in a government Federal program. If a person or a member of the household participates in such a program then he/she or the household will qualify to receive the benefits of the program. Such programs are as follows: A person that:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income internet program. If the Cintex Wireless is the provider, then the household should meet the eligibility criteria for Cintex Wireless’s low-income internet program.
A person participates in one of the following assistance programs:
- The National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP.)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, infants and Children (WIC).
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits.
A person participates in one of these assistance programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal lands:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Temporary Assistance For Needy Families (TANF).
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations. (FDPIR)
- Tribal Head Start (income based).
You can qualify through your child or dependent
Your household can be eligible for the ACP by any member of the family. For example, if your child or dependent participates in the Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program, your household qualifies for the Free ACP Benefit.
If You Already Receive Lifeline Benefits, you will also be qualified.
Lifeline is a government program for low income people to make them capable of using communication services. If you are a lifeline beneficiar then you are automatically qualify for the affordable Connectivity Program. And if you wish you may get benefits of these two programs at the same time.`
Documents Required for the M8L Government Tablet
Necessary Documents Needed To Apply For BLU M8L Tablet through ACP:
- Proof of eligibility: You must prove your eligibility for the affordable Connectivity Program. For this you need to submit some documents of your eligibility. Such as a copy of your recent tax return, proof of participation in a government assistance program, or your document of income.
- Proof of identity: You must prove your identity. And for this you need to provide a government-issued Photo ID, such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Proof of address: You must submit your proof of address. You have to provide a document that shows your current address, such as a utility bill or lease agreement.
A Step By Step Guide To Get a Government BLU M8L Tablet Through The Affordable Connectivity Program
Determine your eligibility: The Affordable Connectivity Program is designed to provide low-income families with access to affordable internet services and devices. To be eligible, you must have a household income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines or participate in a qualifying assistance program, such as SNAP, SSI or Medicaid, etc.
Find a participating service provider: The Affordable Connectivity Program works with participating internet service providers (ISPs) to offer discounted internet service and devices. You may have to select a participating service provider to get the benefits of the program through this provider.
Apply for discounted internet service: Once you’ve found a participating ISP in your area, you’ll need to apply for discounted internet service through the program. For this you have to fill out an online application form. And submit documents to prove your eligibility. Such a document is a recent tax return or proof of participation in a qualifying assistance program.
Apply for a tablet
Online Application : You can apply for a tablet online by submitting the application at: “affordableconnectivity.gov”.
Application Via Mail: You may print out the application form in English or Spanish as you prefer from the ACP’s Official website. You also have to print out the household worksheet and fill it out.
You have to mail the application with necessary documents and the filled out household document to this address:
ACP Support Center
PO Box 7081,
London, KY 40742.
Wait for approval: After submitting your application, you have to wait with patience for approval. The process may take several weeks.
Receive your tablet: If your application is approved, you’ll receive a tablet in the mail from the program. You may also receive a manual or instructions on how to set up and use your new device.
Once you receive the tablet, you can enjoy all the benefits of this portable device, access the internet, and also connect with your friends and family.
Some Reasons For Your Affordable Connectivity Application Not Approved
There could be several reasons why your Affordable Connectivity application was not approved. Here are some possible reasons:
- Incomplete or inaccurate information: If your application provides incomplete or wrong information, then your application may not have been approved.
- Eligibility criteria: If you cannot meet the eligibility criteria for the program, then your application may not have been approved. Say, the program is designed for only low-income household, but you are not low income. Now if you apply for the program, it is obvious that your application will be rejected.
- Policy changes: The policies of the program may have changed time to time. If you apply and the policies change after that, then your application may be failed to meet the new criteria and be rejected.
- Lack of documentation: If you do not submit all your documents, such as your proof of address, proof of income, or proof of identity, etc. then your application may not have been approved.
- Duplicate application: If you submitted multiple applications for the same program, your applications may have been rejected.
- Incorrect plan selection: If you selected a service plan that does not meet the program requirements or is not eligible for the program discount, then your application may not have been approved.
- Application deadline: The program has a deadline or last date of application. So, if you missed the application deadline, your application may not have been accepted. Make sure to submit your application before the deadline to avoid missing out on the program benefits.
- Failure to respond to follow-up requests: Sometimes, Your submitted all documents may be not sufficient. The program administrators may request you to submit additional information or documentation. If you failed to respond in a timely manner, then your application may have been rejected.
- Fraudulent activity: If the program administrators suspect that you are involved in fraudulent activities to get benefits of the program, then your application may not have been approved. So, always be honest and abide by the program rules to avoid any issue with the application.
It is important to review the program guidelines carefully and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria and requirements before submitting your application.
Best Carrier That Offers BLU M8L Government Tablet
1. Q Link Wireless
QLink is offering a onetime discount of $100 towards purchasing a tablet under the Affordable Connectivity Program. With this discount one can get a tablet for only $ 10.01. This can be a great help for those who cannot afford a tablet to enter online resources and connect with their friends and family. The Affordable Connectivity Program also offers a discount of up to $30 monthly on the internet bill for nontribal household(Up to $75 for eligible household on Tribal Lands).
2. AirTalk Wireless
Air talk wireless offers a tablet for the eligible households of the ACP with a mentionable discount. If you qualify for the affordable connectivity program, AirTalk will provide you with a onetime discount up to $100 towards purchasing a tablet, after making a copayment of at least $10. AirTalk also offer free 15 GB of data, unlimited talk and text with Affordable Connectivity program. It also offer a discount of up to $30 on monthly internet bill for nontribal households, which is up to $75 for an eligible household on Tribal Lands.
3. NewPhone Wireless
New phone Wireless is offering a great deal for the eligible households of the Affordable Connectivity Program. That is: a discounted tablet with savings of up to $100. After the discount, customers can purchase a tablet for just $10.01. This offer can be a great opportunity for those who want to stay connected with their loved friends, and family. This discounted tablet can be used for communicating with health services, educational services, and job opportunities. With the tablet, New Phone offers 15 GB of data, unlimited talk and text. They also offer a discount of up to $30 on monthly broadband service for nontribal households (Up to $75 per eligible household on Tribal Lands).
4. Easy Wireless
Easy Wireless is a well-known mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) that offers a discounted tablet through their affordable connectivity program. With this program, eligible individuals can purchase a tablet for just $10.01, which can be an excellent tool for staying connected with friends, family, and work. The tablet offered by Easy Wireless can be a great source of entertainment as well as allowing users to stream movies, play games, and browse the internet.
By offering this discounted tablet, Easy Wireless is helping to bridge the digital divide and ensure that more people have access to the tools and resources they need to stay connected and informed in today’s fast-paced world. Easy wireless provides unlimited data, talk and text. They also offers a discount of up to $30 on monthly broad band internet access service for nontribal eligible households (Up to $75 per eligible household on Tribal Lands).
5. Stand Up Wireless
Stand up wireless is one of the best and most reliable ACP service providers that offers discounted tablets to all eligible low income households, This company offers a discount of up to $100 to purchase a tablet after making an upfront payment of $10.01. This discount is very helpful for those who are unable to purchase a tablet to contact with their family members, offices, health services, educational services, etc. Stand Up wireless offers unlimited talk, text and data with the ACP program. They also offers a discount of up to $30 on monthly broad band internet access service for nontribal households (Up to $75 per eligible household on Tribal Lands).
The Specification of the BLU M8L Tablet
BLU M8L is a nice tablet with all the features a standard tablet may have. It supports GSM network. The tablet has a SIM slot for micro SIM. It comes with a 8 inches HD curved glass display with a resolution of 800*1280 pixels.The tablet is operated by Android 12 operating system and powered by Quad-core 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A75 processor. The tablet has internal memory of 32GB, 3GB RAM and external memory that is expandable to 64 GB. Main camera is 8MP and selfie camera is 5MP. The tablet has Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS, type-C USB, and FM Radio facility along with a long lasting Li-Po 4000 mAh battery.
Alternative Ways To Get A Free Tablet Other Than Affordable Connectivity Program
- Online Contests and Giveaways: Many well known companies and websites arrange online contests and giveaways where they offer free tablets as prizes. You can participate in these contests and giveaways on social media platforms and win tablets. Thus get a free tablet.
- Charity Organizations: Many charity organizations of our country offer free tablets to those people who are in need of a tablet. You may contact these charity organizations for a free tablet.
- Trade-In Programs: In a trade in program, you can exchange a new electronics product for an old one. Some well known retailers offer trade-in programs where you can trade in old electronics for a free tablet. So, you may keep an eye on Best Buy, Target, Walmart, etc to see if they offer such programs.
- Refurbished Tablet Programs: Some organizations offer refurbished tablets for free or at a significantly reduced cost. So , you can contact to such organizations to get a free or low priced tablet.
- Online Bartering: You can try online bartering websites like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace to offer goods or services for a tablet. You may clean someone’s house and for that service demand a tablet.
- Employee Perks: Some employers offer employee perks. If you are a new employee, then you can check with your employer to get a free tablet as perk.
- Education Programs: If you are a student then you may get a tablet for free from your university as many universities provide free tablets to their students as part of their educational programs.
- Product Testing: Some companies offer free products, including tablets, to individuals who are willing to test and give valuable reviews on the product. You can participate in such product testing programs and check with the company to get a free tablet.
To Maximize Your Chances of Getting a Government M8L Tablet
- Check your eligibility: Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria set by the government for receiving the M8L tablet. This eligibility may be determined by the applicant’s financial condition and the government programs in which the applicant or one member of the household participated.
- Apply early: Once you are eligible, apply for the M8L tablet as early as possible. The earlier you apply, the better your chances of getting a tablet. The government may have a limited number of tablets to distribute, so it’s important to apply as soon as you can.
- Provide accurate information: Make sure to provide accurate and complete information when you apply for the M8L tablet. Any errors or incomplete information in your application can delay the process or result in your application being rejected.
- Follow up on your application: After you submit your application, follow up with the relevant government agency to ensure that your application is being processed. You can also inquire about the status of your application and any additional information or documentation that may be required.
- Once approved, choose a participating service provider: If your application is approved, you will be able to choose a participating service provider in your area. The service provider will provide you with the BLU M8L government tablet and other services, such as discounted internet service.
- Be aware of deadlines: The program has certain deadlines for enrollment and recertification, so be sure to submit your application and required documentation before that deadline.
- Keep your contact information up-to-date: Make sure your contact information is up-to-date and accurate, so the ACP Support Center or service provider can reach you if they have any questions or updates about your application.
- Keep track of your application status: You may check the status of your application online or by contacting the ACP Support Center. Make sure to keep track of your application status and any updates, so you can follow up if needed.
- Provide supporting documentation: If required, provide supporting documentation that demonstrates your eligibility for the M8L tablet. This can include income statements, educational certificates, or proof of residency.
- Seek assistance if needed: If you are having difficulty with the application process or have any questions, seek assistance from the relevant government agency or a qualified professional. They can provide guidance and support to help you successfully apply for the M8L tablet.
- Build a strong case: If there is a specific reason or circumstance that makes you a strong candidate for the M8L tablet, make sure to highlight this in your application. For example, if you are a student who cannot afford a laptop or tablet for remote learning, mention this in your application.
- Check for other government programs: In addition to the M8L tablet, there may be other government programs or initiatives that can help you obtain a tablet or other technology. Check if there are any other programs available and consider applying for them as well.
- Stay positive and persistent: Applying for government programs can be a long and challenging process. Stay positive and persistent, and don’t give up if your application is rejected or delayed. Keep following up with the relevant agency and exploring other options to obtain a tablet.
- Seek feedback: If your application is rejected, seek feedback from the government agency to understand why and how you can improve your application in the future. This can help you identify areas for improvement and increase your chances of success in future applications.
How do I Check my Government M8L Tablet application status?
You can make phone calls to the provider, send e-mail to them or just log on to their website and check for the status.
How long does it take to get M8L Tablet Government?
It is not certain. It can take several days to several weeks. Actually it depends on the availability of the product, ship date and the state from where you receive the tablet.
Can I Upgrade my government M8L Tablet?
Yes , you can upgrade your Government BLU M8L tablet. But to upgrade it , you have to pay upgradation fee to the company.
What do I do if I face issues with Government M8L Tablet?
If you are facing issues with the Government M8L tablet, you can try the following steps:
Restart the tablet and Update it, If it does not work, then clear the cache. If it is also failed then try factory reset. Remember, to reset your phone, all your data will be erased permanently. So, keep a back up. If all these steps failed then conatact the customer care for further assistance.
Can I transfer M8L Tablet Government to someone else?
No, you cannot transfer Government BLU M8L tablet to someone else. Because government gives it to you to use it only by yourself.
How do I return Government M8L Tablet?
To return a Government M8L tablet, you should follow these steps: Contact the agency or department that provided you with the tablet and explain your situation. Let them know that you need to return the tablet. Follow any instructions they give you for returning the tablet. This may include filling out a form, packaging the device securely, and mailing it back to the agency or department. Once you have returned the tablet, make sure to obtain confirmation or a receipt that shows the device has been received by the agency or department.