You can get A Maxwest Astro 8r tablet for free from the government through the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you are approved by the Affordable Connectivity Program, you should choose a provider that gives a Maxwest Astro 8r tablet. Apply to the provider through their website or contact customer care of your nearest retail store of the provider. Collect application forms and apply.
Steps to Get A Maxwest Astro 8R Government Free Tablet
Follow the below steps to get a Maxwest Astro 8r tablet.
- First select a service provider, who provide government free tablet.
- Now check your eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program. Without meeting the eligibility requirements, you cannot make your application approved. It will be rejected.
- If you are eligible, then collect all needed documents. You have to gather all your required documents for the Affordable Connectivity Program. Remember that these documents will talk instead of you to the authority.
- Now open your service provider official website. Find the website has any option to apply for a free tablet or ACP. You can also contact the service provider customer care or your nearest retail shop to get the application form.
- Fill out the form with all necessary information. Ensure that you do not submit any wrong information or incomplete information.
- Submit your ACP application form and wait for approval, you should wait for some days to be approved by the program.
- If your application is approved, then you will get the Maxwest Astro 8R free tablet within 7 to 10 business days.
Some Provider Who offer Maxwest Astro 8R Free Government Tablet
If you want to get a free Maxwest Astro 8R tablet with other benefits, you have to select a service provider from which you get your benefits. There is no surety that you will get A Maxwest Astro 8R model. But if this model is available to the provider then they will give you a Maxwest Astro 8R tablet. Here are some providers that give free tablets.
- Cintex Wireless
- AirTalk Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- TruConnect Wireless
Requirements To Submit Your Maxwest Astro 8R Government Free Tablet Application
The Government Program, Affordable Connectivity offers free tablets for eligible low-income individuals or households. To enroll and be approved by the program, you must meet some eligibility criteria and also submit documents as proof of eligibility.
Eligibility Requirements for Government ACP Free Tablet
In your application process to get a Torch Wireless Free Tablet, the first thing to be considered is whether you qualify for the program or not. To determine that you are qualified for the program, you have to meet one or both of the following two types of criteria. These are:
- Income based Criteria : If your or your household’s gross annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline, then you or your household will be considered as qualified for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you cannot meet this income based criteria, then you can try for participation based criteria.
- Program Participation based criteria : If you or anyone in your household participates in any of these Federal Government Assistance programs, then you or the household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The programs are: Free and reduced-price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA), Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income(SSI), Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance program(SNAP), The special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children(WIC).
Required Documents To Submit Your Government ACP Free Tablet Application
- Income based Eligibility Proof Documents : Prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return, Child support awards, divorce decrees, paycheck stub from current employer, Veterans Administration Statement of benefits, Statement of benefits from unemployment/ Workers’ Compensation, or any other document indicating income information.
- Participation based Eligibility Proof Documents : Benefit award letter, Approval letter, Benefit verification letter, Statement of benefits.
- Tribal Land Residents : A Tribal land resident may qualify through Tribal land programs such as Tribal Head Start, The Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TANF, and Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
Application Process for ACP To Get Maxwest Astro 8R Free Government Tablet
You can apply for the affordable connectivity program online, via mail, or Via a provider.
- Online: Go to USAC’s website at: “affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply/“. And you will get all the necessary information to apply online.
- Via mail: From the above mentioned website print application form. Fill up the form. You have to print a household worksheet also. Fill it also. then attach all your required documents’’ copy (Never send original copies) and send the application with the household worksheet to the following address via mail: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
- Via a Provider: You can apply via a provider also. Just select a provider. Go to their website and apply through their website.
Steps To Activate Your Maxwest Astro 8R Government Free Tablet
After getting your Government free tablet under Affordable Connectivity Program, you have to activate it to use it. The activation process is described below:
- Unpack the tablet and charge it to its full capacity with the provided charger.
- Turn on the tablet, follow on screen prompts, and set up WiFi connectivity
- If your tablet supports a SIM card, you may use the SIM of your preferred carrier. After inserting the SIM, you have the facility to make phone calls or send SMS, etc.
- You can complete the setup process of your tablet by providing personal information, like your name, e-mail addressed. You may add additional features according to your preferences.
- The tablet comes with some pre-installed Apps. But if you want you can add apps by downloading and installing from Google Play Store or app store.
- Now you can customize the settings of the tablet. Set up display settings, sound settings, etc. as you prefer. Set security features such as PIN, screen lock, fingerprint lock, etc. (As your device supports).
- Now, everything is set. You can familiarize yourself with the features and functionality of your tablet by exploring the user interface, navigating menus, etc.
- For further assistance, please consult the user manual provided with the tablet or contact the company’s customer care.
Features of The Maxwest Astro 8R Government Tablet
- Maxwest Astro 8R is a powerful tablet.
- The tablet has a standard IPS screen of 8 inch.
- It is powered by UNISOC chipset and the CPU is a Quad Core with 2.0 Ghz speed.
- The operating system is Android 11.
- It has enough internal memory(32GB) to keep your documents, photos, and videos. You may add an additional 512 GB of space through a Micro SD card.
- It has 3 GB RAM, which is enough to keep the tablet’s functionality smooth.
- The tablet comes with two cameras. The rear camera is 8 MP and the front camera is 5 MP.
- The tablet has built in GPS, Bluetooth, and WLAN.
- It has a speaker and audio connector, too.
- The tablet has a long lasting Non removable battery of 4000mAh.
If You Are Not Eligible for Maxwest Astro 8R Government Free Tablet, Then the Other Model Tablet Can You Get Free from Government
If you are ineligible to get a Free Maxwest Astro 8R tablet, then from many other models you will get one for free. Such models are:
- Samsung Galaxy
- Apple iPad Air
- Apple iPad Mini
- Alcatel Joy
- KonnectONE Moxee tablet
- Sky Pad 8
- Sky Elite T8 Plus
Other Benefits You Enjoy After Getting a Free Maxwest Astro 8R Tablet from the Government
With a Maxwest Astro 8R tablet, the other benefits that you get are:
- 8 GB of Data
- Unlimited Talk
- Unlimited Text
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Check Maxwest Astro 8R free government tablet Application Status?
You can check the status of your application for the Maxwest Astro 8R tablet in several ways. You can visit the provider’s dedicated page to know the status, you may contact the provider’s customer care to know the status.
Here is given a general guideline of how you can check the application status:
- Go to the provider’s website and find out the dedicated page of status check. Click on the menu “‘status check’’
- A new page will open. Here types your email address you used while applying, enter ZIP Code and your SSN. (Remember that the information you use now must be the same that you used previously when applied for the program).
- This will take you to the application status interface, where you can easily check the status of your application.
Please note: The process can be a little bit different for different providers.
Can I Get a Maxwest Astro 8R Tablet Really Free from government?
Actually, the Maxwest Astro 8R tablet is not really free. You have to copay an amount of $ 10.01 for this tablet.
What happens if I don’t meet the eligibility criteria for Maxwest Astro 8R free tablet?
If you are not eligible for the Midwest Astro 8R tablet, then try to make yourself eligible for the program (Affordable Connectivity Program). In the meantime, you can try to get a tablet through many other ways. There are lots of alternative ways to get a tablet. Take those opportunities.