The Affordable Connectivity Program is a government initiative to help low-income people to get affordable internet service. If you are qualified for the program, then you will get a free tablet with some other benefits. So, If you are a low-income individual and unable to afford a tablet, then I think it is time for you to apply for Moxee free tablet.
In this guide, i’ll take you step-by-step guide to get a Moxee Free Tablet. From understanding eligibility criteria and preparing necessary documentation to submit your application form.
Steps for Those Who Have Already Been Enrolled in The ACP
Those who have already been enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program may follow these steps to get a free Moxee tablet
- Open your preferable service provider website may have an option to apply for a free tablet. So, you can apply online for a Moxee tablet from your service provider website. If you cannot reach them online, then you can contact their office directly and collect application forms from there.
- Now, carefully fill out the form and ensure that you do not provide any inaccurate or incomplete information.
- Submit your application and wait for approval. You will be notified within two days if your application is approved. After approval you will get your Moxee tablet within 7 to 10 business days.
Please Note: As you are already an Affordable Connectivity Program beneficiary, It is not needed to submit any documents to prove your ACP status.
Steps for Those Who Have Not Been Enrolled for The ACP Yet
If you are not enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program yet, you need to be enrolled in the ACP first to get a free Moxee tablet from your preferred provider. You have to follow these steps:
- To start an Affordable Connectivity program’s application, the first thing to be considered is your eligibility for the program. So check your eligibility first. Without meeting the eligibility criteria, you cannot expect that your application will be approved.
- If you are eligible for the program, collect all necessary documents that are needed to be submitted for the approval of your application.
- After the submission of your application you have to wait for some days to get your application approved by the program administrator.
- If your application for the Affordable Connectivity Program is approved, then select a service provider and get your free tablet along with some other ACP benefits from this service provider.
Please note: Follow the steps I have already described in the section Steps for Those Who Have Already Been Enrolled in The ACP to get a free Moxee tablet.
Requirements To Submit Your Application To Get A Moxee Free Tablet Under Affordable Connectivity Program
If you are not enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program, then I think you have lots of questions or queries in your mind about this program. Here in short I describe everything about the Affordable Connectivity Program (The Program, its required eligibility, required documents, application process, etc.)
1. Eligibility Requirements
If you want to apply for the affordable Connectivity Program, then the first thing to be considered is your eligibility for the program. The eligibility is determined by two types of criteria.
- Income based criteria : If your or your household’s gross annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline, then you or your household will be considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you cannot meet the income based criteria, then try for the participation based criteria.
- Program participation based criteria : If you or anyone in your household participates in one or more of these Federal Government Assistance programs, then you or the household is considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The government assistance programs are: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance program(SNAP), Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income(SSI), Free and reduced-price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA), Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits, The special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children(WIC).
2. Required Document to Prove Qualification
If you meet the eligibility criteria for the Affordable Connectivity Program, then you need to submit documents as proof of your eligibility for the program.
- Income based Eligibility Proof Documents: Prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return, paycheck stub from current employer, divorce decrees, Child support awards, Statement of benefits from unemployment/ Workers’ Compensation, Veterans Administration Statement of benefits, or any other document indicating income information.
- Participation based Eligibility Proof Documents: Statement of benefits, Benefit award letter, Approval letter, Benefit verification letter,
- Tribal Land Resident: A Tribal land resident will be qualified through participating in Tribal land programs such as Tribal Head Start, Tribal TANF, The Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, and Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations. They have to submit documents relevant to the programs they have participated in.
Application Process for Moxee Free Tablet Under Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
You can apply for the affordable connectivity program online, via mail, or via a provider.
- Online: Go to the official website of USAC at: https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply. Here you will find all information about how to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program online.
- Via mail: From the USAC’s official website print an application form and a household worksheet. Now fill up the form and the household worksheet. Then make photocopies of all of your required documents and attach them with the application paper. Also attach the household worksheet. Now send the application with all the attached copies (Do not send original copies) to the following address via mail: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
- Via a service provider: A mentionable number of service providers participate in the Affordable connectivity program and offer a Moxee free tablet. Choose a service provider that best suits your needs. From this service provider you will get your tablet along with all other ACP benefits. To apply via your preferable service provider, visit their website and navigate to the ACP application page. Fill in the necessary details. The service provider will verify your necessary details by using the National Verifier portal to determine your eligibility. If you are eligible, your application will be processed and you will receive a message regarding the steps to get your Moxee free tablet.
Way to Check Moxee free Tablet Application Status
To check the status of your Moxee free tablet application, you can follow these general steps:
Visit the official website of your preferred Provider and check if they have any dedicated page to check the application status of your application for the Moxee free tablet. If they do not have any dedicated page on their website, then you can contact their customer care or any retail store of the provider near your location to know the application status of your application for the Moxee free tablet.
Activate Your Moxee Tablet Following These Steps
To use your Moxee tablet, at first you have to activate it. The activation process is simple and here I write it in short for you. Follow these steps to activate your tablet:
- Power on the tablet: First you have to turn on your Moxee tablet. To turn on the tablet, Press the power button of the tablet until the screen lights up or the manufacturer logo appears.
- Language selection: Now, you have to select a language to proceed on. Select your preferable language and tap next to proceed further.
- Wi-Fi connection: If your Moxee tablet has Wi-Fi capabilities, you’ll be asked to connect to a Wi-Fi network. Choose your network from the list, enter the password and tap connect.
- Google account setup: To access the full functionality of your Moxee tablet, you’ll need a Google account. If you already have one, sign in with your credentials. If you have no google account, then create one by tapping on “Create account”.
- Terms and conditions: Now, the step for accepting Terms and Conditions comes on the screen of your Moxee tablet. Read all the Terms and Conditions carefully and tap “Accept” if you agree to proceed.
- Personalization: Now comes the step of personalization. The Moxee tablet may ask you to customize some settings, such as screen lock (pattern, PIN, or password) settings, location services settings, and backup options. Select the options carefully to set up the customized settings.
- System updates: Your Moxee tablet’s software may require updates. It’s generally recommended to keep your device up to date for security and performance reasons. Follow the on-screen instructions to install any available updates.
- Welcome screen: Once everything is set up, you will see a welcome screen indicating that your Moxee tablet is ready to use.
Features or Specifications of Moxee Tablet 2
Moxee Tablet 2 has an 8.0 inch, IPS LCD display and runs on Android 12 OS. The device is powered by octa-core 2.0 GHz processor paired with 3 GB RAM and the battery is Non-Removable Li-Po 4300 mAh. Onboard storage is at 32 GB Built-in and the option to expand the memory Micro SD, up to 256 GB. Main camera is 5 MP and the front camera is 5 MP. Other features: WiFi: Yes, Bluetooth: Yes, GPS: Yes, USB: Yes (2.0), Loudspeaker: Yes, and Flashlight: Yes.
Frequently Asked Questions
What should I do if my Moxee free Tablet application is rejected?
Your application for a Moxee free tablet can be rejected for many reasons. First try to find out the reason. Then fix it, and reapply. If you are not sure of the causes, then contact the program administrator and try to reveal the cause and fix it. Then reapply.
After Application How Long Will It Take to Get a Moxee Free Tablet?
There is no certain time limit to get a Moxee free tablet. It takes several days to several weeks to get the tablet. It depends on the approval of the application, the shipped date of the tablet, the state from which you receive the tablet, etc.