You can get a free NUU mobile tablet from the government initiative, the Affordable Connectivity program. If you are a low income person or participate in certain government assistance programs, then you may be eligible and get a free NUU mobile tablet.
In this article, I cover everything about how you can get a free NUU mobile tablet from the Affordable connectivity Program.
Ways To Get NUU Mobile Free Tablet
- Government Programs: You can get an almost free NUU mobile tablet under the government program the Affordable Connectivity Program. To get the tablet, you have to copay $10.99 as a one time payment. You have got a huge discount of up to $100 for the NUU mobile tablet. You have to be eligible for the program to participate in it.
- Non-profit Organization: If you are unable to get a free NUU tablet from the government, you may try for some nonprofit organizations. Such organizations are: Salvation Army, Computers With Causes , PCs for People, EveryoneOn, SmartRiverSide. From these organizations you may get a free or highly discounted tablet, if you highly need it.
- Carrier promotions: You can get a free NUU mobile tablet as a carrier promotion. Many Carriers offer free tablets if you upgrade to a newer plan or service under that carrier or if you switch from another carrier to that carrier. So, you can take the opportunity to get a free NUU mobile tablet from such a carrier.
- Contests and giveaways: You can participate in contests and giveaways arranged by well known social media, tech companies, etc. to win a free NUU Mobile tablet. You can participate in contests arranged by Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Tiktok, and many other social media platforms and get free tablets, that can be a NUU mobile tablet, too.
Steps To Get NUU Mobile Free Tablet under Government Program
- First check that you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- If you are eligible then collect documents to prove your eligibility.
- Fill up the application form and the household worksheet.
- Now submit your application and household worksheet with uploaded documents.
- Wait for the approval of your application.
- If approved you will get a free tablet ( It can be a NUU Mobile tablet also). If you get the tablet then use it and enjoy all its features.
List Of Carriers That Provides NUU Mobile Free Tablet
You can get your free tablet and other ACP benefits from providers. There are many well-known providers that work with name and fame. Here is a list of providers that provide NUU Mobile Free tablets to their ACP clients.
- Q Link Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- AirTalk Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- NewPhone Wireless
- Excess Telecom
- Maxsip Telecom
- Go Technology Management
- Moolah Wireless
- Torch Wireless
- Unity Wireless
Requirements to Get NUU Mobile free Tablet under ACP Program
You have to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program to get a free NUU mobile tablet.To apply for the program, you must be eligible for the program and submit proof of your eligibility. In the following section, I describe how you can be eligible, what documents you need to submit, and how you can apply for the ACP Program.
Qualification To Apply For Affordable Connectivity Program
To apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program, you should first consider your eligibility for the program. Your eligibility will be determined by two types of criteria.
- Income Based Criteria: If your or your household’s gross annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline, then you or your household will be considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you are unable to meet this income based criteria, then try for the participation based criteria.
- Program Participation Based Criteria: If you or any member of your household takes part in at least one of the following government assistance programs, then you or your household is considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The assistance programs are:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP).
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Free and reduced price school Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits.
- The special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
- A person is also eligible if he/she participates in one of these assistance programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal lands:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Temporary Assistance For Needy Families (TANF).
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations. (FDPIR)
- Tribal Head Start (income based).
- If you already receive Lifeline benefits, you will also be qualified.
Required Documents To Prove Eligibility For NUU Mobile Free Tablet
You need to submit any of the following documents as proof of your eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- The following official documents confirm your identity:
- Valid government, military, state, or Tribal ID
- Birth Certificate
- U.S. Driver’s license
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship.
- Permanent Resident Card or Green Card.
- Any of these official documents can be used as your proof of age or emancipation status:
- A valid ID.
- Birth certificate, or
- Emancipation certificate.
- Any of the following official documents verifies your address:
- Driver’s license or another valid government, state, or Tribal ID.
- Utility bill.
- Mortgage or lease statement.
- Most recent W-2 or tax return.
- You have to submit the following documents to prove your low income:
- Prior year’s federal.
- State or Tribal tax return.
- Paycheck stub from current employer.
- Divorce decrees.
- Child support awards.
- Statement of benefits from unemployment/ Workers’ Compensation.
- Veterans Administration Statement of benefits.
- Other document indicating income information.
- You have to submit the following documents as Proof of your participation in certain government assistance programs:
- Statement of benefits
- Benefit award letter
- Approval letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Tribal Land Resident: A Tribal land resident may qualify through Tribal land programs. He/ She has to submit documents related to the following programs.
- Tribal Head Start
- Tribal TANF
- The Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Method Of Application For The ACP Program To Get NUU Mobile Free Tablet
You can apply for the affordable connectivity program for NUU Mobile free tablet online, via mail, or via a provider.
You can apply directly from USAC’s website, or you can apply through a provider. Applying through a provider is the easiest way to get a free NUU Mobile tablet under the Affordable Connectivity Program, because if approved you can claim your ACP benefits directly from the provider. So, here I mention the application process, if you apply through a provider for a free NUU mobile tablet.
Application Steps for a free NUU Mobile Tablet Under the Affordable Connectivity Program:
You can apply for a free NUU mobile tablet under the Affordable Connectivity Program via your preferred provider. You can choose any provider that is nearer to your location and that you prefer. You can use the ‘Companies Near Me’ tool of USAC to find a provider that is nearer to you. Visit: “affordableconnectivity.gov/companies-near-me“.
- First , you have to select your provider and go to their official website.
- On their webpage navigate to the apply section and enter your Zip Code and email address and start the application process.
- Then follow the onscreen instructions and complete the application process. You have to follow these steps:
- Step 1: Select a plan.
- Step 2: Select Device.
- Step 3: Verify and Confirm Order.
- Step 4: Eligibility.
- Step 5: Final Step.
The application procedure may slightly vary for various providers.
How To Check NUU Mobile Free Tablet Application Status
To check the status of your application for a free NUU mobile tablet under the Affordable Connectivity Program, you have to follow these steps:
- First go to the ACP website at: “affordableconnectivity.gov“.
- Now click on the “Manage My Benefit” button.
- Now , log in to your account, or create an account if you do not have one.
- After log in to your account, you will see the status of your ACP application there.
The application status may be expressed as pending, approved, or rejected. You can also check the status of your application for a free NUU mobile tablet by calling the ACP Support Center at 1-877-384-2575.
Application Status Check through your preferred provider:
- You need to go to the provider’s website.
- On their website you should navigate to the application status check option.
- Enter your Email address, Zip code and last four digits of your social security number.
- Then click on ‘Submit’.
- You will be taken to the application status check section and you can check your ACP application status from there.
Specifications Of The Best NUU Mobile Free Tablets
All the NUU Mobile tablets, smart phones, etc. are durable, modern and give excellent service. Here are reviews of some of their exclusive tablets. Let’s check.
- NUU Tab 5: NUU Mobile Tab 5 has a 5 inch IPS display and runs on Android 12 Operating System. The tablet comes with 3 GB RAM and has a storage of 32 GB. The tablet is powered by Helio A22 Quad core 1.8 GHz Processor. The rear camera is 8 MP and the front camera is 5 MP. It has a long lasting battery of 2800 mAh.
- NUU Tab 8: NUU Mobile Tablet 8 has an 8-inch LCD IPS color display and runs on Android 12 operating system. The tablet comes with 3 GB RAM and has a storage of 32 GB that can be extended up to 512 GB using a micro SD card. It is powered by a quad-core 1,5 GHz Processor. The tablet has a rear camera of 5 MP and a front camera of 2 MP. The tablet has a long lasting Li-ION 4000mAh battery.
- NUU Tab 10: NUU Mobile Tablet10 has a 10.1 inch display and runs on Android 11 operating system. The tablet comes with 3 GB RAM and has a storage of 32 GB that can be extended up to 512 GB using a micro SD card. The tablet is powered by Octa core 2.0 GHz Processor. The rear camera is 13 MP and the front camera is 5 MP. It has a long lasting 6000 mAh battery with fast charging facility.
Process To Activate NUU Mobile Free Tablet
To use your NUU Mobile free tablet, you have to activate it. The activation process is simple and here I write it for you.
You can activate your free NUU mobile tablet in two different ways. You can activate it by using a SIM card or you can activate it by using your Google Account. Both processes are described in the following section.
Activation Using A SIM Card
You can use a SIM card from any carrier or MVNOs, if your NUU mobile tablet supports it and if the tablet is carrier unlocked.
The SIM activation process is easy. You need to just turn off your NUU mobile tablet, wait for a few seconds, then turn it on. You will see that the SIM activation process starts automatically. If the process doesn’t start automatically, then you have to enter the SIM activation code. The SIM activation code is given with the SIM card. After you have entered the activation code, you will see that the SIM activation process starts.
In the following section, I will briefly mention the SIM activation process.
- First, you need to turn your tablet on.
- The welcome screen comes. You should choose your language and region from the welcome screen.
- Now you need an internet connection to proceed further. If you have a wi-fi network on your location then it will be fine. You just select your network and enter the Wi-fi password for the network.
- After connecting to the network, you need to tap “Set Up Manually”.
- After that, tap “SIM Card”.
- Now enter the following information: Your SIM Card Number, PIN, PUK, Carrier name, APN, etc.
- Now, you may create a Password for your tablet.
- Tap “Next”.
- Wait for a few minutes and you will see that your phone is activated .
If you cannot activate your SIM card, or face any difficulty, then you may take help from the customer care of the carrier or MVNO.
Activation Using Your Google Account
You can activate your free NUU mobile tablet by using a Google Account. The procedure is given here.
- Power on the tablet: First turn on your NUU Mobile free tablet. To turn on the tablet, press the power button of the tablet until the screen of the tablet lights up or the manufacturer logo appears.
Language selection: Select a language to proceed on. After language selection, tap next.
Wi-Fi connection: If your NUU Mobile tablet has Wi-Fi capabilities, you’ll be asked to connect to a Wi-Fi network. Choose your network and connect using password.
Google account setup: To access the full functionality of your NUU Mobile free tablet, you’ll need a Google account. If you already have one, sign in with your credentials. If you don’t have a google account, then create one by tapping on “Create account”.
Terms and conditions: Now, comes the terms and conditions option. Read all the Terms and Conditions carefully and tap “Accept” if you agree to proceed.
Personalization: Now you can customize or personalize some settings on your NUU Mobile tablet. You can customize screen lock (pattern, PIN, or password) settings, location services settings, and backup options.
- System updates: Your NUU Mobile free tablet requires updates. The updates are generally required to keep your tablet up-to-date. The updates also keep your tablet secure.
Welcome screen: Once everything is set up, you will see a welcome screen indicating that your NUU Mobile tablet is now fully ready to use.
Other Benefits You Will Get With NUU Mobile Free Tablet After Your Application Is Approved
You may enjoy the following benefits with your free NUU Mobile tablet under the Affordable Connectivity Program:
- You can get the following benefits :
- 8GB of Data.
- Unlimited Talk.
- Unlimited Text.
- Other features you will get:
- Caller ID.
- Call Waiting.
- 3-Way Calling, and
Causes For Rejection Of NUU Mobile Free Tablet Application and Their Solutions
Your application for NUU Mobile free tablet can be rejected for many reasons. Here are given some causes with solutions:
- Never submit incomplete or inaccurate applications: Incomplete and inaccurate applications lead to rejection.
- Solution: Double check the application before submitting it.
- Check eligibility before Apply: Failure to meet the eligibility criteria lead to rejection of the application.
- Solution: Try to understand the eligibility criteria of the program. If you are not eligible for any reason, then try your best to solve the issue and make yourself eligible.
- Do Not submit insufficient documentation: Insufficient documentation leads to rejection of your application.
- Solution: Collect and submit all the documents that are required for the Affordable Connectivity Program. Also submit additional documents if required.
- Tablets may have limited availability: The program may have limited funding or availability of tablets. So, after a certain period, the authority becomes unable to provide tablets. Then, they may reject the upcoming applications.
- Solution: There is no immediate solution for this problem. You have to wait till the fund is available again.
- Technical issues can be responsible: If you cannot submit your application properly for technical problems, then your application may be rejected.
- Solution: First check that your pc and the internet connection is fully ok, then apply for the program.
- Do Not submit incorrect or invalid contact information: If your provided contact information is incorrect or invalid, then the administrators cannot contact you, and your application may have been rejected.
- Solution: Check the contact details in your application and make sure that it is correct. If you change the address, phone number, etc. for any reason, then update it immediately.
- Do Not Submit Duplicate or multiple applications: According to the rules of the Affordable Connectivity Program, a person cannot submit more than one application from the same household. So, if you submit multiple applications from the same household, then your application will be rejected.
- Solution: Always remember that “ Honesty is the best policy”. So, never submit more than one application from the same household.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to get approved for a free NUU Mobile tablet?
Normally your application for a free NUU mobile tablet is approved immediately. But if any additional verification is needed, then it may take 2 to 3 days to approve the application.
How do you find a NUU Mobile free tablet provider near you?
You can take help from the USAC’s tool “Companies Near Me” to find a free NUU mobile tablet provider near you.
Is the NUU Mobile free tablet truly free, or are there hidden costs?
The NUU mobile tablet from the Affordable Connectivity Program is not absolutely free. You have to copay $10.99 as a one time payment for the tablet.
Can I apply for the NUU Mobile Free Tablet ACP program if I already have a tablet?
If you already have a tablet, you can still apply for the NUU mobile free tablet. But the criteria is that you cannot get your previous tablet from the Affordable Connectivity Program.
What happens if I lose or damage my free NUU Mobile tablet?
If you lose or damage your free NUU mobile tablet, you may not get any replacement. If your tablet is lost, you must contact the customer care of your provider so that they can suspend your account temporarily to save you from the unauthorized use of the lost tablet’s data and balance.
What if I have questions about the NUU mobile free tablet offer?
If you have questions about NUU mobile free tablet offer, then you can contact their customer care or NUU Mobile free tablet providers.
For Technical Support: Call: 844-688-3365, or Email: [email protected].