An MVNO, the Rogue Mobile believes that every citizen of our country deserves to be connected to the internet and they are trying heart and soul to make this happen. So, any citizen of our country who is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program can get an almost free tablet from Rogue Mobile, along with other ACP benefits. If you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program and need a tablet and free internet, then you can apply for the Rogue Mobile ACP Program.
Steps on How to Get a Free Tablet from Rogue Mobile through the ACP
You can get a free tablet from Rogue Mobile by following these steps.
- Check your eligibility.
- Collect necessary documents.
- Then visit Rogue Mobile’s website.
- Navigate to the application page.
- Fill out the application form and the Household worksheet.
- Submit the application and the household worksheet with other documents.
- Wait for approval.
- If approved, enjoy your tablet.
Here is a step-by-step process on how you can get a free tablet with free internet from Rogue Mobile.
Eligibility Requirements for the Rogue Mobile Free Tablet ACP Program
The Affordable Connectivity Program is open to all American citizens who are above 18 years of age. We can present the eligibility for the affordable Connectivity program in two ways. These are Participation-based criteria and Income-based Criteria.
Program Participation-based Eligibility
If you or someone in your household participates in or takes benefits from any of the following Government assistance programs, then you or the person in your household is considered to be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The assistance programs are as follows:
- Supplemental Security Income
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (including Section 8, Project-Based Rental Assistance, Public Housing, and more)
- Veterans or Survivors Pension Benefit
- Receiving a federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- Free and reduced-price school Lunch or Breakfast Programs including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision schools
- Tribal Specific Programs: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Head Start (with income qualifying standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
Income Based Eligibility
As the Affordable Connectivity Program is launched to help low-income people get free devices along with free internet, it is obvious that the program will set a limit on income. If your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, then you or the household is considered to be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
The eligibility criteria are flexible. You may either qualify by income-based criteria or program participation-based criteria. You only have to participate in any one of the above programs to be eligible.
Here is a question that arises: if you get Lifeline benefits, then can you receive the ACP benefits? The answer is ‘yes’. You can receive both benefits. If you are already enrolled in Lifeline, then you are qualified for the ACP also. You just need to apply for the ACP and if approved you will get both benefits from the same provider or the different providers as you prefer.
Required Documents for The Affordable Connectivity Program
An ACP-eligible person needs to submit documents to prove his/her eligibility for the program. So, you also need to submit these documents. The documents may include your income status, age, emancipation status, program participation status, identity, and address. Your submitted documents prove that you are eligible for the ACP by income, or by program participation, and ensure that the benefits are distributed properly and to the correct person.
- Documents to verify identity: For the proper distribution of the ACP benefits, the FCC must verify your identity to be sure that you are the correct person to receive the ACP benefits. Identity verification also helps to prevent false applications and ensure genuine persons apply for the program.
- Documents: A Driver’s license, Passport, or Birth certificate.
- Documents to verify Age/Emancipation Status: A major criterion for the ACP is that an applicant must be 18 years of age or over. If you are under 18, then you must be an emancipated minor. You have to submit a document that mentions your full name and date of birth. And if you are an emancipated minor, then you must submit documents to prove your emancipation status.
- Documents: A valid ID, Passport, Birth certificate, or Emancipation certificate.
- Documents to verify Address: You have to submit a document that contains your full name, your physical address, and your email address. This document is needed to verify your address and ensure that the ACP benefits reach the correct destination.
- Documents: A valid ID, Driver’s license, Utility bill, or a Recent mortgage or lease statement, W-2, or Tax return.
- Documents to prove your Income: You have to submit a document to prove that your income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. This document confirms your income-based eligibility.
- Documents: A prior year’s State, Federal, or Tribal tax return, Current income statement from your employer, Paycheck stub, Social Security statement of benefits, or Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits.
- Documents to prove your participation in certain government programs: Previously I mentioned that to be eligible for the ACP, you must participate or take benefits from certain government programs. So you need to submit a document that proves your enrollment in the program. The document must contain your full name, the program’s name, the document issuing institution’s name, and a valid date.
- Documents: Approval letters, Benefit award letters, Benefit verification letters, or Benefit statements.
Keep in mind that you have to provide documents to prove that you are alive and also to prove your social security number.
Also, keep in mind that you should not submit the original documents, instead submit copy documents, because your submitted documents are unreturnable.
Application Process for The ACP Program to Get Rogue Mobile Free Tablet
To reach as many households as possible, our government keeps almost all the ways open for you to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program. You can apply online, via mail, or Via a provider. If you are capable of applying online, then apply online. If you are comfortable applying via mail, or apply in person, then do so. And if you are an aged person and don’t have enough technical knowledge, then it can be possible that you cannot apply yourself. You may need to get help from the customer care provider. Our government considers these all. So, apply in a way that is most convenient to you, and most comfortable for you.
Apply Via Online
You can apply online for the Affordable Connectivity Program in the following process:
- Go to the ACP website at: “getinternet.gov/apply“
- Now, click on the “Apply ” button.
- Sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, create one.
- Now complete the application with the required information.
- Upload the required eligibility documents.
- Now, submit the application.
- The ACP will review your application and send a confirmation email to your email account mentioning their decision.
- If your application is approved, you will get a highly discounted tablet (Discount up to $100) for a copay of $10.99 from your preferred participating provider. (Here Rogue Mobile).
Apply Via mail
If you are comfortable to apply for the ACP via mail, then you can do so. You may apply in the following process.
- Download the application form and the household worksheet from the ACP website at: “getinternet.gov/apply“. Take a printout of the application form and the household worksheet.
- Now, complete the application form and the household worksheet.
- Gather necessary documents of your eligibility for the program.
- Send the application form and the household worksheet, along with all other documents to the following address: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
- The Program administrators will review your application and send a confirmation email to notify you about their decision. Be patient. Because it may take up to 60 days to process your application if you apply via mail.
- If your application is approved you will receive a coupon via mail that you can redeem for a tablet from your preferred provider. (Here Rogue Mobile.)
Apply Via Rogue Mobile Website
You can apply through Rogue Mobile: Go to: “roguemobile.com/BUYFLOW“
- Enter your Zip Code and email address.
- Tap ‘Continue’.
- Now, follow the instructions to complete the application process.
Process to Check My Rogue mobile free tablet Application Status
To check the application status, first go to the homepage of Rogue Mobile at: roguemobile.com.
If you don’t have an account, then sign up and create an account. If you have an account, please go to My Account (Top Right Corner of the page) and tap login. Enter your email address/ Telephone number, to log in to your account. On the check status option, enter your Enrollment ID and Zip Code and tap Check Now. You will be directed to the tab “Affordable Connectivity Program”. Your application status will be displayed under the ‘Status’ column.
Features of the Rogue Mobile Free Tablet
Vortex 10″ Tablet
- The Vortex Z Tab 10 has a 10.1-inch HD IPS display with a resolution of 1280*800.
- The device runs on Android 13 operating system and is powered by a Quad Core 2.0 GHz processor.
- The internal storage capacity is 32 GB, in which you can easily store your audio, video, and text files, and if needed you can expand it up to 256 GB.
- The RAM is 4 GB, which helps in live streaming and also helps to perform all works perfectly.
- The front-facing camera is 8 MP, which is capable of capturing awesome selfies and the rear-facing camera is 8 MP, which is capable of capturing very nice pictures and crystal-clear videos.
- The device is backed up by a powerful battery of Lithium-ion 6000 mAh.
- The other features are Wi-Fi connectivity, Built-in Microphone, Bluetooth 5.0, USB-Type: C, etc.
- The device supports 4G LTE technology.
Activation of the Free Tablet After Getting it from Rogue Mobile
You can activate your free tablet using a SIM or using a Google account instead.
Activate the Free tablet using the SIM
You can start the SIM activation process in a very easy way. Just turn off your tablet, wait for a few seconds, then turn it on. You will see that your tablet’s SIM activation process has already. But sometimes the SIM activation process does not start automatically. You have to enter the activation code that you received with your SIM.
Here in short I mention the SIM activation process:
- First turn the tablet on.
- Now choose your preferred language and region.
- If you have a Wi-Fi network, select it from the list of networks.
- Enter the password for the Wi-Fi network.
- Now, tap ‘Set up manually.’
- And then tap ‘SIM Card’.
- Now enter your SIM card details, such as SIM card number, PIN, PUK, carrier name, APN, etc.
- Now, create a passcode for your tablet.
- Tap ’Next’.
- Within a few minutes, the SIM will be activated. After activation, you can use your tablet for making phone calls, sending SMS, and using cellular data.
If you cannot activate the SIM yourself, you may get help from the customer care of Rogue Wireless to activate the SIM.
Some alternative ways to activate SIM
- SIM Activation by Customer Care: You can activate the SIM by the customer care of Rogue Mobile. You may make a phone call to customer care and request them to activate the SIM. You have to provide them with the SIM activation code. They will activate the SIM for you.
- In person: You may visit Rogue Mobile’s office in person and provide them with the required information and the SIM activation code. They will activate the SIM for you.
You can alternatively activate your tablet using your Google Account.
If you don’t have a SIM, you can alternatively activate your free tablet using a Google Account. After activation via a Google account, you can access all Google services and use them. You can download any apps or games from the Google Play store install them on your tablet and enjoy.
Here I mention in short the process of activation of your tablet via a Google Account:
- Power on the Tablet: Press the power button and hold it for a few seconds to power on the tablet.
- Language and Region Setup: After turning on the tablet, the welcome screen comes. Now, select your preferred language and your region. This will help you set up your tablet’s interface.
- Wi-Fi Connection: To activate the tablet using a Google account, you need an internet connection. So, if you have a Wi-Fi network in your location, then please select it, and enter the password. Your tablet will be connected within a few seconds.
- Sign in to Your Google Account: Now, sign in to your Google account. If you do not have an account, then please create one.
- If you have two-factor authentication enabled, then a code is sent to your registered mobile number or email. You need to enter this code into your tablet to sign in to your Google Account.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions: If you open a new account, then you need to accept Google’s terms and conditions to continue their service. So, accept the terms and conditions and proceed.
- Backup and Restore: If you backed up your data from your previous device to your Google account, then you can restore this data to your new tablet. You have this option.
- Set Up Your Google Services: You can now set up all your Google services. You can access and use these services. You can also enable or disable any services according to your preference.
- Device Security and Lock Screen: If you have personal and sensitive data in your tablet, say documents, pictures, audio files, video files, or any other content, you may secure them by setting up a lock screen method, like PIN, Pattern, Password, or fingerprint. As you set up the lock screen method, no one except you can log in to your tablet unless you give him/her the access key.
- Home Screen: After the activation process, you will see the home screen. You can access all your apps, settings, and other features from this screen.
Now you can download and install apps, games, etc. from the Google Play store and customize your tablet as you like.
The Other Vital Benefits that You will Enjoy After Approval of Your Rogue Mobile ACP Free Tablet Application
With an almost free tablet (You have to copay only $10.99), you will also get the following vital benefits:
- Unlimited Talk.
- Unlimited Text.
- 10 GB of High-speed Data.
- Monthly $30 discount on internet bill. (For Non-Tribal Residents).
- Monthly $75 discount on internet bill. (For Tribal Land Residents).
- The Vortex 10-inch tablet includes a screen protector, case, Pre-installed Parent Shield to keep kids safe while online, and many more.
Some Common Reasons for Rejection of Your Application for a Free Tablet from Rogue Mobile
- If your application and documents have wrong, incomplete, and outdated information.
- Solution: Use correct, complete, and updated information in your application and other documents.
- If you don’t submit all the required documents or additional documents to verify your eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Solution: Submit all required documents and any additional documents if asked for.
- When you apply, you may face technical errors or problems. For these technical errors, your application may not be submitted properly and can be rejected.
- Solution: Ensure the internet connection is stable and the computer is fully functional. This leads to the proper submission of the application.
- If you or the household submit more than one application at a time.
- Solution: Never submit more than one application at a time from the same household.
- If you do not apply before the deadline of the ACP program, then your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Try to memorize the deadline. Write it down in a notebook.
- If you take the same advantage as the Affordable Connectivity Program from another government program, then your application can be rejected for overlapping benefits.
- Solution: Take advantage of the Affordable Connectivity Program only to avoid overlapping benefits.
- If you apply from a state where Rogue Mobile does not give its service, then your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Check if the Rogue Mobile network covers your state. If it covers, only then apply for the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will my Rogue mobile free tablet application take to be approved?
After submission of your application, if all your documents are verified by the national verifier immediately, then the application is approved instantly. But if your submitted documents need to be verified further or any additional document is needed to verify your eligibility, then it takes from 2/3 days to several days to be approved.
What is the one-time activation fee for a Rogue mobile free tablet?
The one-time activation fee for the rogue mobile free tablet is $10.99.
Will accepting the Rogue mobile free tablet ACP benefit affect my other program benefits?
No. Rogue mobile free tablet ACP benefit does not affect your other program benefits. But if you switch to Rogue Mobile from another provider that provides ACP benefits, then you will be asked to give consent to transfer the ACP benefits from that provider to Rogue Mobile. If you give consent, then your benefits will be transferred.
What if I already have an ACP provider and want to switch to the Rogue Mobile Free Tablet ACP Program?
If you currently have an Affordable Connectivity Program benefit with another provider and want to switch to Rogue Mobile, then Rogue Mobile will ask you for your consent to transfer your benefits from that provider to Rogue Mobile. If you give consent, then they will transfer your current benefits to Rogue Mobile.
What if I don’t qualify for the Rogue mobile free tablet ACP Program?
If you don’t qualify for the Rogue mobile free tablet ACP Program, then you can try other options to get a free or discounted tablet. You may contact the local library or community centers for free tablets.
You can contact some nonprofit organizations for a free or discounted tablet. Some organizations that provide free or discounted tablets are PCs for People, The Salvation Army, Computers with Causes, The On It Foundation, etc.
You may also participate in contests and giveaways arranged by social media, Technology companies, etc. to win free tablets.
So, you see, there are many alternative ways to get a Free tablet than the Affordable Connectivity Program.
How long do I have to keep the tablet in order to continue receiving the free data?
According to the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) terms and conditions, you must keep the tablet for at least 60 days after you receive it in order to continue receiving the free data.
What if I have other questions about the Rogue mobile free tablet program?
If you have other questions about the Rogue Mobile free tablet program, you can contact their customer care.
- You can call at: 407-250-9049.
- Send Email At: [email protected]
- You can text them at: (833) 317- 2818