Are you in need of a new phone or tablet? Look no further than Selectel Wireless’ Affordable Connectivity Program! This program allows you to get a free phone and a highly discounted tablet from Selectel Wireless. This golden opportunity enhances your chances to explore endless possibilities. With this phone or tablet, communication is just the beginning!
It is time to take the opportunity and apply for a free phone and discounted tablet under the Affordable Connectivity Program from Selectel Wireless. With Selectel, you are not only connected but also empower yourself to lead a more enriched and promising life. Don’t wait any longer, take the first step towards a brighter future!
Ways to Get Selectel Wireless Free Phone and Tablet
- Check your eligibility: If you want to get a free phone and highly discounted tablet from Selectel Wireless, first check that you are eligible for the ACP program. Apply only if you are eligible.
- Gather necessary documents: If you are eligible then gather necessary documents as proof of your eligibility. You have to collect documents in support of your income, identity, address, program participation, etc.
- Visit Selectel Wireless website: You have to visit Selectel website to know about ACP eligibility, necessary documents to be submitted, and application form. You get an idea about Selectel wireless and their contribution to the ACP from Selectee’s website.
- Navigate to the application page: After log in to Selectee’s website, you should navigate to the application page to apply for the ACP program.
- Fill out the application form: On the Selectee’s website, you will get the application form to apply for the ACP program. Fill out the application form properly. Give accurate and complete information.
- Submit the application: Now, submit the application and after submission fill up the consent form. Be careful about any technical problems when submitting your application.
- Wait for approval: After the submission of the form, you have to wait for at least 2 days to get any response. If all your procedures and documents are ok, then your application will be approved.
- Enjoy your Phone & tablet: You will get your free phone or tablet in hand within 7 to 10 business days after the approval of your application for the free phone or tablet. Now you can enjoy all the benefits of the free phone or tablet.
Requirements for Submit Your Selectel Wireless Free Phone and Tablet Application
Eligibility for ACP Program to Get Selectel Wireless Free Phone and Tablet
The Affordable Connectivity Program aims to provide accessible and affordable internet connectivity to eligible individuals or households. To be eligible for the program, you must meet certain criteria, which fall into two categories: income-based eligibility and program participation-based eligibility.
- Income based eligibility: This criterion considers the financial situation of the applicant. Individuals or households with a certain level of income or below are eligible to participate in the ACP program. If you are a low -income person and your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline, then you or your household will be considered as eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Program Participation based eligibility: If you or your household already took part in certain government assisted programs or received benefits from certain government programs, then you or your household would be considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The assisted government programs are as follows:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Select Tribal programs.
- Receiving a Federal Pell Grant Award in the current award year by your child makes your household eligible for the program.
You also need to prove that you are at least 18 years old, and if not, then you are an emancipated minor. Another criterion is that you must be a citizen of the United States of America.
Required Documents for ACP Program to Get Selectel Wireless Free Phone and Tablet
To ensure fair and efficient distribution of benefits, applicants are required to submit specific supportive documents as evidence for their income status, age, emancipation status, and program participation status. So, you have to submit supportive documents as evidence for your income status, age, or emancipation status, program participation status, etc. Start collecting documents to support your all statuses or eligibility. You have to submit the following documents for the verification of your status.
- Verifying Your Age/Emancipation Status: To validate your age or emancipation status, you have to submit an official document that contains your Full Name and Date of Birth. If you are under 18 or an emancipated minor, then you must submit a court-approved document that shows your emancipation status. These documents serve to verify your eligibility based on age requirements or emancipation status criteria.
- Documents: A valid ID, passport, Birth certificate, or emancipation certificate.
- Address Verification: Submit a document that contains your valid address and full name for the verification of your address.
- Documents: A valid ID, driver’s license, utility bill, or a recent mortgage or lease statement, W-2, or tax return.
- Income Proof: You must provide relevant documentation of your income for the verification of your income status. You have to prove that your income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Documents: A prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return, current income statement from your employer, paycheck stub, Social Security statement of benefits, or unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits.
- Program Participation Proof: Individuals who participated in government assisted programs, must confirm their enrollment in the program. So, for the verification of your participation or enrollment in certain Government assisted program, you have to submit a document that contains your full name, the program’s name, the document issuing institution’s name, and a valid date.
- Documents: Approval letters, benefit award letters, benefit verification letters, or benefit statements.
Keep it in mind that you may also need to submit documents to support that you are alive and you have to prove your social security number also. Prepare these documents.
Your submitted copy documents should be clearly readable and in paper or digital format according to your application process. Never submit original documents, because these documents are unreturnable.
Application Method To Get Selectel Wireless Free Phone and Tablet
A government initiative, the Affordable Connectivity Program, tries to break the barrier to ensure affordable high speed internet for all people of our country. The government arranges multiple application methods, including online, via mail, or via a provider to reach as many low income households as possible.
In this section I try to give you a clear idea about how to apply online, via mail, or via a provider for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Online: If you are able to apply online, then go to USAC’s website and apply online from there. This website is a quick and convenient way to apply online. The website provides information about the affordable connectivity program, its eligibility, required documents and a user friendly online application process. The link to apply from the USAC’s website is given here: affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply.
- Via mail: Understanding that not all low-income individuals have internet access, the ACP offers an alternative application method, that is via mail. Prospective applicants can request for physical application forms by calling the USAC helpline or visiting their nearest community center or public library. If you plan to apply via mail, contact the local FCC’s office in your state and collect paper copies of the application and the household worksheet. Fill up the application and the household worksheet, attach necessary documents’ photocopies and send to following address: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Via A Provider: You can apply for the ACP program via a provider also. Once you have been approved by the national verifier, choose Selectel wireless as your provider and apply directly from their website.
- Application process:
- Visit Selectel Wireless’s website to apply for the ACP.
- Fill up the application form carefully and completely. Attach documents’ digital copies that are necessary.
- Submit the application and wait for approval.
- Application process:
Steps to Check the Application Status of Selectel Wireless Free Phone and Tablet
To check the status of your application for a free phone or discounted tablet from Selectel wireless, you can follow these steps:
- Log On to Selectel Wireless website: To check your application status for a free phone or tablet go to Selectel wireless website. Now you need to create an account. If you already have an account, then log on to it using your credentials.
- Find out application status check option: Now, navigate to the section on application status. It may be labeled as “Check Application Status,” or something similar to it. click on it.
- Provide required information: In the application status check section, provide some information to access your application status. Here, you have to enter your application ID, phone number, Social Security Number, or any other identifying information.
- Get your status: After providing all the required information, the website will show you the status of your application. The status may be expressed as approved, pending, or rejected.
- You may contact customer service (if needed): If you are unable to retrieve your application status yourself, then you can take help from the customer care. You can call: +1-877-218-5744, You can send email: [email protected]
Free Tablet and Phone Distributed by Selectel Wireless
Selectel Wireless offers the discounted tablet Hyundai HyTab 8” , HYUNDAI HyTab Plus, HYUNDAI HyTab Plus 10 and some phone models for free. Here are the features of the tablet.
Features of Hyundai HyTab 8:
- Hyundai HY Tab tablet device has an 8 inches IPS-LCD display
- Runs on Android 10 operating system
- The device is powered by Quad-core 1.5 Ghz processor paired with 2 GB of RAM
- On board storage is at 32 GB built in and it is expandable to 128 GB by the help of a micro SD card
- Front camera is 2 MP and the rear camera is 5 MP
- The tablet has a battery with 3500 mAh capacity
- Other features: Touch Screen display, USB Type: C, Wi-Fi: Yes, Bluetooth: Yes.
Steps to Activate Selectel Wireless Free Phone and Tablet
- Insert Selectel Wireless SIM card into your phone or tablet: First check that your free phone or tablet is unlocked. Insert the SIM that you get from Selectel Wireless to the SIM slot of your phone or tablet.
- Turn on the phone or tablet: Press the power button to turn on the phone or tablet.
- Create a Selectel account: If you don’t have a Selectel account, you’ll need to sign up on their website or through their app.
- Choose a plan: Select a plan that best suits your needs from Selectel Wireless. They may have different plans offering various amounts of data, talk time, and texts.
- Activate online: In many cases, you can activate your device online through the Selectel website or app. You may need to provide details such as the SIM card number, phone’s IMEI number, and other personal information.
- Follow the prompts: Once you’ve entered the necessary information, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process. This may involve restarting your phone or tablet.
- Test your device: After activation, test your phone or tablet to ensure that calls, texts, and data are working properly.
- Contact customer support (if needed): If you encounter any issues during activation or need assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out to Selectel Wireless customer support for help.
Benefits You Will Get After Your Application for A Discounted Tablet and Free Phone Is Approved by ACP Program
- You will get a free phone or a discounted tablet (For a co-payment of $10.01)
- A monthly $30(For Non-tribal resident) / $75(For Tribal resident) free wireless plan
- Unlimited talk, text
- 5 GB of high speed data
- Free customer supports
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I do if my Selectel wireless free phone and tablet application is rejected?
If your Selectel Wireless application for a free phone and tablet is rejected, then try to find out the cause of rejection. Try to solve the issue and apply again. You can try other alternatives to get a free phone or tablet.
Is Selectel wireless free phone & tablet Completely free?
Selectel Wireless free phone is completely free. But the tablet is not. You have to co-pay $10.01 to get a tablet.
Are there any hidden fees or costs involved with Selectel wireless free phone and tablet?
No. There are no hidden fees or costs involved with Selectel Wireless free phone and tablet. You have to copay $10.01 for the tablet. But it was announced previously.
Can I Keep My Existing Phone Number?
Yes, you can keep your existing phone number. For that you have to inform the customer care of the Selectel wireless that you want to keep your existing phone number.