You will need a tablet to remain connected, study online, work online among other things. There are many models of tablets in the market but we would recommend Sky Devices Elite T8 tablet as the best. This is because the tablet prides itself with a super strong 4000 mAh batter that lasts for several hours eliminating the need to charge now and then. Besides, this Sky Devices Elite T8 tablet has a large screen display of 8 inches and a quality 8 MP rear camera. This tablet is also manufactured by a very reputable company, Sky Devices, which is known to manufacture high-quality tablets, with powerful technology and attractive design.
Are you a low income household who need a Sky Devices Elite 8 tablet but can’t afford one upfront? Worry not because the government offers the tablet at a discounted price to qualified, low-income households. However, you are required to meet certain eligibility requirements before getting a low cost Sky Devices Elite T8 tablet from the government. In this page, I’ll discuss how to get Sky Devices Elite T8 tablet under government program, eligibility requirements, documents needed, among other relevant topics.
First You Need To Know Which Government Program Offer Sky Devices Elite T8 Tablet
As we have stated above, the government offers a low cost Sky Devices Elite 8 tablet to qualified low income households. The government offers these tablets through the affordable connectivity program (ACP). This is a federal government sponsored program that was initiated to offer low-cost internet services to qualified low income households. Please note that this ACP program does not offer free tablets to qualified households directly. Instead, it also offers these tablets through participating service providers. There are many providers that collaborate with ACP to offer free tablets to qualified consumers. Unfortunately, not all ACP providers offer Sky Devices tablets.
One of the most renowned provider that offers free Sky Devices Elite T8 tablet is Cavery Communication & Consulting. To get your free Sky Devices Elite T8 tablet under ACP however, there are requirements to meet. Keep reading to know how to qualify for your Sky Devices Government tablet Elite T8 from ACP program.
Follow The Steps To Get A Free Sky Devices Elite T8 Government Tablet
As of now, you are already aware that ACP provides low cost Sky Devices Elite T8 tablet through service providers like Cavery Communications & Consulting. To get your free tablet, you must first ensure that you meet ACP eligibility criteria. Follow the following process and get your free Sky Devices Elite T8 government tablet:
1. FullFill Your Qualification Requirements To Get A Free Sky Devices Elite 8 Tablet Under Government Program
We have mentioned, you should meet ACP eligibility requirements to qualify for free Sky Devices government tablet Elite T8. In this section, we shall discuss some of the qualification requirements for free Sky Devices government tablet Elite T8:
- Income qualification : To get a free Sky Devices government tablet Elite T8 through the Affordable Connectivity program, make sure that you are from a low income household. Precisely, your household should have a total income at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
- Program qualification : If you don’t qualify for a free Sky Devices government tablet Elite 8 through income, you can qualify if you are a member of any government assistance program, both on federal and tribal land. Please note that you can also qualify for free sky devices government tablet elite T8 if your children or any dependent participates in any of these programs: Below is an example of these programs:
- Federal Pell grant
- Supplemental nutritional assistance program or food stamps
- Head start
- Tribal temporary assistance for needy families
- Food distribution program on Indian reservations
- Bureau of Indian affairs general assistance
- Special supplemental nutrition program for women, infants and children
- Supplemental security income
- Federal public housing assistance
- Veterans pension and survivors benefit
- Free and reduces price school lunch program or school breakfast program
2. Prepare Your Documents To Apply For Free Sky Devices Elite T8 Government Tablet
Establishing eligibility is not everything you need to get a free Sky Devices Elite T8 tablet from the government. Once you confirm qualification, it’s also important to prepare your documents.
The types of documents needed when applying for a free Sky Devices are: eligibility and identity documents. These are documents holding proof that you qualify for ACP program. If you qualify for ACP based on your income, you should attach documents with your income details. The same applies if you qualify for ACP through assistance programs. Here is an example of documents needed to get free Sky Devices Elite T8 tablet:
- Income eligibility documents
- Child support award
- Social Security statement of benefits
- Unemployment or worker’s compensation statement of benefits
- Pension or retirement statement of benefits
- Prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return
- Paycheck stub
- Current income statement
- Program eligibility documents
- Medicaid benefit award letter
- Head Start benefit verification letter
- Statement of benefits or school documentation.
- SNAP approval letter
- Federal public housing assistance verification letter
- Personal documents
- Driver’s license
- Your passport
- Permanent resident card, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number(ITIN) document
- Utility bill ( for address roof)
- Your passport
- Permanent resident card, Individual Taxpayer Identification Number(ITIN) document
3. Apply To Get A Free Government Sky Devices Elite T8 Tablet
With your documents ready, you can now proceed to apply for your free Sky Devices Elite T8 government tablet. To apply for your Sky Devices free government tablet, you can opt to fill ACP application form or apply through your selected service provider. Once you apply, you will get approved and receive your tablet within few business days. Here i mention 3 way to apply for a free Sky Devices Elite T8 tablet under government program.
1st Way: Apply Through ACP Official Website
- Visit ACP website affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply/ and tap “apply now”.
- You will be taken to National Verifier application form.
- Fill the form by providing all the required information.
- Confirm whether you qualify as an independent or though a dependent.
- Attach all your necessary documents and submit the form.
- Get approval and contact standup wireless for your free tablet.
2nd Way: Apply Through mail
This is where you download your ACP application paperwork through this page affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf. After you download, print your form and complete your application. Attach your necessary documents and mail your application to:
ACP support center
PO Box 7081
London, KY 40742
After submitting your form, the lifeline national verifier will give you approval within few business days, once they receive your mail. After approval, you can now call standup wireless or your service provider of choice and request for your tablet.
3rd Way: Apply Through your service provider
Besides the above ways, you can also apply for your free Sky Devices government tablet Elite T8 directly through your service provider. Currently, you can get a free Sky Devices Elite T8 tablet from providers like cavery communications & consulting or through standup wireless.
As mentioned above, make sure you have all the necessary documents before starting your application. Once you get your documents ready, visit calvery communications & consulting official website and apply as follows:
- Visit cavery communications & consulting official website as follows: https://caverycommunications.com/lifeline-program-information/lifeline-phones-required-information/free-sky-devices-elite-a55-smartphones/
- Once you open the page, you will come across an application form. Fill the form as required. To fill the form, provide your full legal name and your date of birth
- After that, provide the last four digits of your social security number.
- The next step requires you to enter your city, street address or your ZIP code.
- Next, select how you qualify for your free Sky Devices tablet. Do you qualify through Medicaid, TANF. LIHEAP, SSI or low income? Tick the appropriate selection and proceed to the next step.
- Attach eligibility, identity and street proof documents. This can be your most recent passport, a valid and up-to-date driver’s license, a recent utility bill, recent paycheck stub or other relevant document.
- Provide your contact details, submit the form and get approved for your tablet
How Long Does Take It For Approval The Application?
Once you submit your free Sky Devices government tablet Elite T8, you will get your application approval within few days. Precisely, you can get approval within 2 business days. However, it might take long to get approval depending with the state of your application form. If the form is not clearly filled, you will be asked to provide more verification details. That way, your application form might take up to 7 days to get approval.
How To Know The Application Status?
If your Sky Devices tablet application takes long to get approval, you should check the application status. This helps to know whether your application was approved, rejected or still pending. To know your Sky Devices tablet application status, call Cavery communications & consulting on the number -530-628-0125 for inquiry.
What Benefits You Will Get After Receiving Free Sky Devices Government Tablet Elite 8?
When you qualify to get a free Sky Devices government tablet elite 8 through ACP, you will enjoy up to $30 discount on your monthly internet bills. If you live in tribal land, you will enjoy up to $75 discount towards your monthly internet service bill. In addition, you will be able to access free unlimited texts, free calling and up to 3 GB free monthly data.
If Your Application Was Rejected, Then You May Try Alternative Option To Get A Free Table
For one reason or another, your free Sky Devices tablet application can be rejected. This mostly happens if you no longer qualify for the ACP program. Your application can also be rejected if there is another member of your household who already received a government free tablet.
If your application get rejected, worry not because there are other alternative option to get a free tablet. First and foremost, you can try looking for help from your local church. You can also talk to your friends or loved ones and get help to receive a free tablet. Alternatively, you can ask for help from the following organizations:
- Adaptive.org : You can get a free table from this organization in case your application was rejected. This organization provides a free tablet to needy users from a low income household. To get a free tablet from this company, you can contact them for help, through the number 1-800-763-3097
- Freecycle : This is an incredible platform through which you can be lucky to get a free tablet. Through Freecycle, you get connected to well-wishers who are willing to give you a free tablet. All you need to do is make your request and a generous donor might give you a free tablet.
- Smart riverside : You can also be lucky to get a free tablet from this reliable non-profit organization. The company works with the government to help the poor access free connectivity devices in order to break digital gap.