If you are a low income person and need a tablet with free internet, then your perfect match can be the Affordable Connectivity Program, that gives you these facilities through a provider, like StandUp Wireless. Besides free tablets and internet, StandUp Wireless also provides some other ACP benefits like free unlimited talk and text, free 10 GB high speed data plus unlimited additional data. So, if you are eligible, don’t delay, apply now!
Steps to Get StandUp Wireless Free Tablet
You Can Get A Free Tablet From StandUp Wireless Under The Affordable Connectivity Program Through The Following Steps:
- Check your eligibility for the program
- Prepare necessary documents
- Visit StandUp website.
- Navigate to the application page
- Enter your Zip code and Email address and tap ‘Begin Application’.
- Completely fill up the application form and the household worksheet.
- Submit the application with other necessary documents.
- Wait for approval.
- If the application is approved, then get the desired tablet from StandUp Wireless and enjoy.
Requirements for ACP Program to Get StandUp Wireless Free Tablet
Required Qualifications To Get Free Tablet From StandUp Wireless
Many of us have the wrong concept that to enroll in a government program, like the Affordable Connectivity Program, is a big hassle and needs a lot of qualifications. It’s not true. The criteria for qualification are simple. You can be qualified through your income, or you can be qualified through your participation in a certain government assistance program. If you are a low income person, then these two types of criteria are in favor of you. Let’s know the details.
- Income Based Eligibility: If your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, then you or the household is eligible for the program.
- Program Participation Based Eligibility: If you or any member of your household takes part in a certain government assistance program, then you or the household is eligible for the program. The government assistance programs are as follows:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program.
- Receiving a Federal Pell Grant Award in the current award year.
- Households located on qualifying Tribal lands may also qualify based on participation in one of the following Tribal assistance programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standard).
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF).
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations(FDPIR).
A person must be at least 18 years old and an American citizen if he wants to be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Required Documents To Get Free Tablet From StandUp Wireless
You must submit documents to prove that you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The documents will show your income status, age, emancipation status, Program participation status, Your identity, address, proof that you are a living person and proof of your Social Security Number. The documents ensure that you are eligible for the program, and the ACP benefits are distributed to the correct person and correct address. So, it is essential to prepare the documents and submit them properly.
- Documents To Verify Identity: You have to submit documents for the verification of your identity. Your identity verification is important to reach the benefits to you. It also prevents false applications. You must submit one of the following documents for the verification of your identity.
- Documents: A driver’s license, Passport, or Birth certificate.
- Documents To Verify Age/Emancipation Status: If you want to apply for the ACP program , you must be 18 years old or over. If you are under 18 and want to participate in the ACP program, then you must be an emancipated minor. So, it is important to know your date of birth. You have to submit a document that mentions your full name and date of birth.
- Documents: A valid ID, Passport, Birth certificate, or Emancipation certificate.
- Documents To Verify Address: Submit a document that contains your valid physical address with your full name. This document is needed to ensure that the ACP benefits reach the correct destination.
- Documents: A valid ID, Driver’s license, Utility bill, or a Recent mortgage or lease statement, W-2, or Tax return.
- Documents To Prove Your Income: Submit a document that shows your annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Documents: A prior year’s State, Federal, or Tribal tax return, Current income statement from your employer, Paycheck stub, Social Security statement of benefits, or Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits.
- Documents To Prove Your Participation In A Certain Government Assistance Program: Submit a document that shows you have participated in a certain government assistance program. The document may contain your full name, the program’s name, the document issuing institution’s name, and a valid date.
- Documents: Approval letters, benefit award letters, benefit verification letters, or benefit statements .
Remember to submit copies of your original documents. Because , your submitted documents are unreturnable.
Application Process To Get A Free Tablet From StandUp Wireless
You can apply online , via mail or via a provider to get a tablet from StandUp Wireless. If you are capable of applying online, you may apply online. Or you may apply via mail, if you are incapable of applying online or comfortable with applying via mail. You also have the option to apply via a provider, like StandUp Wireless. If you cannot apply online, or via mail, for any reason, then you can take help from the customer care of StandUp wireless. They give you the flexibility to apply through their assistance.
Here we mention all the processes to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
You can apply online for the Affordable Connectivity Program in the following process:
- Go to the Affordable Connectivity Program’s website at: getinternet.gov/apply?ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D
- Click on the “Apply ” button.
- Sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, create one.
- Now follow the on screen instructions and complete your application.
- Upload eligibility documents.
- Submit your application.
- The ACP Administrator USAC( Universal Service Administrative Company) will review your application and send a confirmation email mentioning if you are approved by the program or your application is denied.
- If your application is approved, you will get a highly discounted tablet (Discount up to $100) from StandUp Wireless for only a copay of $10.01.
- If your application is denied, then you can reapply for the program next time.
If you cannot afford to apply online or if you are comfortable with applying via mail, you may apply via mail. The application process is as follows:
- Download the application form and the household worksheet from the following website: “affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply” and take print out of these documents.
- Complete the application form and the household worksheet.
- Prepare all documents that are needed as proof of your eligibility.
- Send the application form and the household worksheet , along with all other documents to the following address: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
- The USAC will review your application and notify you if you are approved or denied for the program by sending a confirmation email.
- If your application is approved , you get a coupon from StandUp Wireless that you can redeem for a tablet.
Via A Provider
You can apply for the ACP Program via StandUp Wireless through the following steps: Go to the link: “standupwireless.com/apply-now“.
- Enter your Zip Code and email address.
- Tap ‘Begin Application’ and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application process.
From the application to get the tablet in hand is an easy process. We can divide it into four segments.
- Begin the Online Application.
- Qualify through the National Verifier.
- Get your free tablet in the mail.
- Activate service by calling : 1-800-544-4441 or 611 from your tablet.
How To Check Status Of StandUp Wireless Free Tablet Application
You can check the status of your ACP application with StandUp Wireless in two different ways. These are: Online , By Phone.
- You can check the application status online by following the steps below:
- Go to the StandUp Wireless website and sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, create one.
- Click on the “My Account” tab.
- Under the “Account Overview”, you will see a section “ACP Enrollment Status”. This section will show you the status of your application.
- You can also check the application status by phone. Follow these steps:
- Call StandUp Wireless customer service at 1-800-544-4441.
- Talk to a customer service representative. He/She will be able to help you check the status of your application.
How To Track Your Package( Tablet) After Approval Of Your Application
To track your package, you need to go to the website of StandUp Wireless at: “standupwireless.com“. On that page, go to the Support menu and under it you will find ‘Track Package’. Click on it . A new window opens in front of you . There you need to enter Tracking#, or Order number. Then tap ‘Track Package’ to track your package.
What Type Of Tablet Can I Get Free From StandUp Wireless
You can get a Vortex ZTAB 10 tablet with the following specification
- Big 10” display.
- 8 MP front and rear camera to capture crystal clear picture and video.
- 4 GB RAM for smooth performance.
- Quad 2.0 GHz Core Processor to enhance performance and get more done faster.
- 32 GB internal storage to flexibly store your photos, videos, and apps.
- 6,000 mAh battery for smooth backup.
- MicroSD slot for upgradeable storage; Now you can add an extra 128 GB of space.
- Seamless network connectivity with LTE coverage nationwide.
Activation Process After Getting StandUp Wireless Free Tablet
When you get a free tablet from StandUp wireless you will also receive a SIM card with it. You must activate the SIM to use it. After SIM activation you will be able to use the free tablet to make and receive phone calls, send and receive SMS, and also use cellular data.
The SIM activation process is described here: SIM activation process is easy. Just turn off the tablet, wait for a few seconds, then turn it on. You will see that your tablet’s SIM activation process starts automatically. If the process does not start automatically, then you have to enter the SIM activation code that you received with your SIM. After entering the SIM activation Code, your tablet’s activation process will start.
Here we mention the SIM activation process in short:
- Your first task is to turn on the tablet.
- Now from the welcome screen choose your language and region.
- If you have a Wi-Fi network on your location, then please select the network.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password for the network.
- Now, tap ‘Set up manually.’
- Then tap ‘SIM Card’.
- After that enter these information: your SIM card number, PIN, and PUK, carrier name, APN, etc.
- Now, create a passcode for your tablet.
- Then tap ’Next’.
- The SIM will be activated within a few minutes.
The SIM activation process is simple and anyone can activate it easily. But if you cannot activate your SIM by yourself for any reason , then you may take help from the customer care of StandUp Wireless.
SIM Activation By Customer Care: If you are unable to activate the SIM yourself for any reason, you can take help from customer care of StandUp Wireless.
- By Phone: You can make a phone call to the customer care service and request the customer care agent to activate the SIM for you. He/She may ask you some questions to verify your identity and then may want to know the SIM activation code and other necessary information. Provide him/her with all the information, and he/she will activate the SIM for you.
- In person: You may visit the StandUp Wireless office in person and provide them with required information and the SIM activation code. They will activate your SIM for you.
What Other Benefits Can I Enjoy After The Approval Of My Application For A Free Tablet From StandUp Wireless
You will get a $30 (Non Tribal Residents) and $75 (Tribal Land Residents) discount on your monthly internet bill every month. Additionally, you will also get the following benefits:
- 10GB of High-Speed Data – 5G/4G LTE
- Unlimited Additional Data
- Unlimited Talk & Text
- Nationwide Coverage
- Plus a FREE phone
Are There Any Restrictions To Get A StandUp Wireless Free Tablet
There are some restrictions to get ACP benefits / get StandUp wireless Free tablets. These are:
- You must be a low income individual or household.
- ACP benefits are non- transferable, that means you cannot transfer it to another person, though the person is eligible for the program.
- Individuals or households can get only one free monthly service discount and one discounted tablet.
- You will not be able to choose your smartphone or tablet, as the device you get depends on some factors including device availability, distributional states, etc.
- You must use your service at least once a month, or your service will be dismissed.
What Are The Causes For Rejection Of Your Application For A Free Tablet And What is the Solution
- If you apply without meeting the eligibility criteria: If you apply, but do not know details of the eligibility criteria, then for your lack of knowledge you may not meet the eligibility criteria perfectly and your application may have been rejected.
- Solution: Your first task is to ensure that you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. Then you may apply for the program. It reduces the chance of rejection.
- If your application contains wrong, incomplete, out-of-date information: If your application contains incomplete, incorrect, and out-of- date information ,then your application may have been rejected.
- Solution: If your application contains any wrong, incomplete or out of date information, then correct it and double check the application for any errors .
- If you fail to submit required documents: You need to submit some documents for the verification of your eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you fail to submit these documents, then your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Submit all documents that are needed to prove your eligibility. If additional documents are needed, submit them also.
- If you encounter Technical Issues: If you encounter technical issues and for this reason your application is not submitted properly, then your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Make sure you do not face any technical problem when you apply. Your internet connection should be stable and your computer should be fully functional. This can prevent your application from being rejected.
- Submit one application at a time from your household: It is a FCC restriction that you submit only one application at a time from your household. If you submit multiple applications from the same household then your application may have been rejected.
- Solution: Please do not break the rule. Submit only one application from your household at a time. This can save your application from rejection.
- Maintain the deadline of the program while applying : The Affordable Connectivity Program has a deadline for applying. After that deadline, no application will be accepted.
- Solution: Remember to apply before the deadline of the application. If you want, you can write down the deadline in your notebook.
- If you overlap benefits: You may not take the same benefits like the Affordable Connectivity program from any other government programs ( Lifeline is an exception). If you do so then your application may have been rejected for overlapping of benefits.
- Solution: Do not take advantage of overlapping benefits. Take benefits from the ACP program only.
- If your state is not included in StandUp Wireless coverage area :If you apply from a state where StandUp Wireless does not have their service, then your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Check if your state is included in the coverage area of StandUp Wireless. If StandUp wireless has their service in your state only then apply for the program.
Some Important things to Keep in Mind about the Application and its Rejection
If your application is rejected, then you receive the rejection notice. Read it carefully to understand the main cause for rejection and solve it.
You can contact program administrators to know about the cause for rejection in detail. Ask for their opinion. This can show you a way to be approved next time you apply.
If you think that the rejection is done unjustly, then you can appeal the administrator’s decision. You may take help from customer care about the appeal process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any hidden costs associated with StandUp Wireless tablets?
No, there are no hidden costs associated with StandUp Wireless tablets. You have to copay $10.01 for the tablet and it is announced on their website.
How long will it take to receive my StandUp Wireless free tablet after approval of my application?
After approval of your application it takes 7 to 10 business days to receive your StandUp Wireless tablet.
Does StandUp Wireless have a hotspot?
Yes. StandUp wireless provides free mobile hotspot functionality. As long as your standup wireless service is active, you can insert a StandUp SIM card in your tablet and utilize the inbuilt hotspot feature.
How can I contact stand-up wireless customer service?
You can contact StandUp Wireless:
- Call at: 1-800-544-4441
- Send Email at: [email protected]
- Send Mail at: STANDUP WIRELESS, PO BOX 72397, Newport. Ky 41072