Surge Phone Wireless, a well-known MVNO, offers highly discounted tablet with free internet under the Affordable Connectivity Program. Those who are low-income and cannot afford a tablet and internet for themselves may apply for the program. You can also apply if you are a low-income person and unable to afford a tablet with internet yourself. This opportunity opens a vast world of possibilities not only for you but also for all low-income people.
Ways to Get Surge Phone Wireless Free Tablet
- Check your eligibility: First check your eligibility to get a free tablet from surge phone wireless under the affordable connectivity program. You will get a highly discounted tablet (discount up to $100) from surge phone wireless, if you are eligible and if your application for the program is approved. So, to get a free tablet, check your eligibility.
- Gather necessary documents: You have to provide proof documents in support of your eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program. You should collect or gather proof documents for income based eligibility and Program participation based eligibility. So, collect documents in support of your income, age, identity, address, program participation, etc.
- Visit surge phone wireless website: To know about the criteria and application process set by surge phone, you should visit their website. As you can directly apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program from their website, it is essential for you to visit their website.
- Navigate to the application page: After log in to surge phone’s website, you should navigate to their application page to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Fill out the application form: On the surge phone wireless website, you will get an application form in the “apply” section. Fill up the application form accurately and completely. Avoid mistakes as much as possible and try not to give any wrong information.
- Submit the application: After completing the application successfully, it is time to submit it. Double check everything to ensure that all is ok. You also need to fill up the consent form. Be careful about any technical problems during the process of submission.
- Wait for approval: A lot of people apply for the ACP program. Verifying all their applications is not so easy. So after the submission of your application, you have to have patience and it takes at least 2 days to get any response from the authority. Moreover, if your provided documents have mistaken or have to be verified manually by the authority then it may take several days to be approved.
- Enjoy your Phone & tablet: After approval of your application for a free tablet from Surge phone wireless, you will receive the tablet via mail within 7 to 10 business days. Now you are free to enjoy all the features and benefits of your free tablet.
Requirements for ACP Program to Get Surge Phone Wireless Free Tablet
Qualification Requirements for ACP Program to Get Surge Phone Wireless Free Tablet
The Affordable Connectivity Program’s goal is to provide accessible and affordable internet connectivity for all citizens of our country. And to be a part of this program, you must be eligible for it. You must meet certain criteria.
These criteria fall into two categories: Income-based eligibility and program participation-based eligibility.
- Income Based Eligibility: Income based eligibility depends on the financial situation of the applicant. Individuals or households with a certain level of income or below are eligible for the ACP program. You may consider yourself or your household to be eligible for the ACP program, if your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline.
- Program Participation Based Eligibility: You or your household is considered to be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if you or your household already took part in certain government assistance programs or received benefits from certain government programs. The government assistance programs are as follows:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Select Tribal programs.
- Receiving a Federal Pell Grant Award in the current award year by your child makes your household eligible for the program.
You also need to prove that you are at least 18 years old, and if you are under 18, then you are an emancipated minor. Another criteria are that you are a citizen of the United States of America.
Documents for ACP Program to Get Surge Phone Wireless Free Tablet
There are many dishonest people who try to get benefits of the ACP programs without being eligible. The government also has the responsibility to ensure fair and proper distribution of tablets and other ACP benefits. To properly manage all these things, the government sets the criteria that anyone who wants to get ACP benefits should submit documents as proof of his/her eligibility. The person should submit documents as evidence for his/her income status, age, emancipation status, and program participation status. So, start collecting documents to support all your statuses or eligibility. You have to submit the following documents for the verification of your status.
- Verifying Your Age/Emancipation Status: You have to submit documents to prove your age or emancipation status. This document should contain your full Name and Date of Birth. If you are under 18 or an emancipated minor, you should submit a court-approved document that shows your emancipation status. These documents serve to verify your eligibility based on your age and emancipation status criteria.
- Documents: A valid ID, passport, Birth certificate, or emancipation certificate.
- Address Verification: Submit a document that contains your valid address and your full name. This document is used for verifying your address.
- Documents: A valid ID, driver’s license, utility bill, or a recent mortgage or lease statement, W-2, or tax return.
- Income Proof: You have to prove that your income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. So, you need to submit a document that supports your income status
- Documents: A prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return, current income statement from your employer, paycheck stub, Social Security statement of benefits, or unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits.
- Program Participation Proof: Individuals who participated in government assistance programs, must confirm their enrollment in the program. So, you should submit a document that verifies your status of participation in government assistance programs. These documents should contain the applicant’s full name, the program’s name, the document issuing institution’s name, and a valid date.
- Documents: Approval letters, benefit award letters, benefit verification letters, or benefit statements.
Also prepare documents to support that you are alive. You need another document to prove your social security number. Never submit original documents. Submitted copies are unreturnable. So, submit photo copies or digital copies according to your application procedure.
Process to Apply for Surge Phone Wireless Free Tablet
Our government takes a perfect and appropriate initiative, the Affordable Connectivity Program, to break the barrier and ensure affordable high speed internet for all. Considering the condition of general people, the government arranges multiple application methods, including online, via mail, or via a provider. Thus the government tries to reach as many low income households as possible.
In this section you may get a clear idea about how to apply online, via mail, or via a provider for Surge Phone Wireless free tablet Under Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Online: You may apply online via USAC’s website. This is an easy and convenient way to apply online for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The website provides information about the program, its eligibility, required documents, etc. There is also a user-friendly online application process to apply online. To apply from USAC’s website, you have to go to the following link: affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply.
- Via mail: All applicants are not capable of using the internet or applying online. Realizing their problem, the FCC keeps an alternative method. That is applying via mail. If you have a plan to apply via mail, then contact the local FCC’s office in your state and collect paper copies of the application and the household worksheet. Fill up the application and the household worksheet, attach necessary documents’ photocopies to the application and send the application to the following address: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Via A Provider: You can apply via surge phone wireless. Once you have been approved by the national verifier, choose surge phone wireless as your provider and apply directly from their website.
- Visit surge phone Wireless’s website to apply for the ACP.
- Fill up the application form carefully and completely. Attach documents’ digital copies that are necessary.
- Submit the application and wait for approval.
Way to Check Surge Phone Wireless Free Tablet Application Status
To check the status of your Surge Phone Wireless free tablet application, you can follow these steps:
- Log On To The Surge phone wireless customer portal: Go to the Surge phone wireless customer portal at: surgephone.com/acp-customer-portal.
- Provide required information: Now, in the customer portal, provide the following information: Provide your name, telephone number, email address, city, state, Zip code and last 4 digits of your social security number. Now, tap submit. You log in to your portal successfully. From there check the application status.
What Type of Free Tablet Can I Expect from Surge Phone Wireless
Most of the MVNOs do not reveal what tablets they will provide to their valued clients. So, it is difficult to say exactly which brand and what model of a tablet they provide. And surge phone wireless is not an exception. Depending on the reviews and given opinions of surge phone wireless clients, we can figure out the following brands and models:
- Sky Pad Tablet.
- Alcatel Joy Tab 2
- Apple iPad and iPad mini
- Blu Smartphones Tablet
- Cloud Mobile Tablet
- Hyundai Tablet
- Maxwest Astro 8R Tablet
- KonnectONE Moxee Tablet
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Series
- Maxwest Nitro Tablet
Steps to Activate Surge Phone Wireless Free Tablet
You have to activate your surge phone wireless free tablet before using it. The process of activation is easy and here I explain the steps for you.
- Steps to Activate Your Surge Phone Wireless Free Tablet:
- Unbox the tablet: Unbox the tablet and make sure that all the accessories such as charging cables and power adapters are present.
- Power on the tablet: Press the power button to power on the tablet. Follow any on screen instructions.
- Connect to Wi-Fi: You need an internet connection to complete the activation process of your tablet. If you have a Wi-Fi connection in your location, select your network, enter the password and tap connect. Wait for a few seconds to be connected to the network.
- Set up your Google Account: If you want to get the full functionality of your tablet and want to enable Google features and services in your tablet, then you need a Google account. Sign in to your Google account. If you don’t have a google account, please create an account.
- Complete the setup wizard: Now it’s time to set up your tablet. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process. This step includes accepting terms and conditions, setting up preferred language, and personalizing various settings.
- Install necessary updates: After the setup process is completed, it is a good practice to check for updates of your tablet’s software. Usually these updates include important bug fixes, security patches, and new features.
- Download and install Apps: You can download and install apps from Google play store. You can update the existing apps also. You have a tablet now. Customize it as you like.
- Activate Surge Phone wireless SIM: Insert the Surge phone wireless SIM in the tablet’s SIM slot correctly. Turn off the tablet and after a few seconds turn it on. Your SIM is activated now.
Reasons for The Rejection of Application to Surge Phone for The ACP and Their Solutions
Your application for a free tablet from surge wireless can be rejected for many reasons. Some common reasons for rejection of the free tablet are mentioned here:
- If your provided information is inaccurate and incomplete: An application with wrong and incomplete information may not be granted. So, if you give wrong and incomplete information in the application, then it can be rejected.
- Solution: Be careful when you fill up the application form. Give correct and full information in all the fields of the application form.
- If you cannot meet the eligibility criteria: To participate and be approved by the Affordable Connectivity Program, you have to meet some eligibility criteria. These are income based criteria and program participation based criteria. If you fail to meet these criteria, then your application may have been rejected.
- Solution: First meet the criteria and then apply. There is a good chance that your application may be approved.
- If you provide inadequate documents: You have to submit documents in support of your income, age, identity, address, etc. If your submitted documents are inadequate or insufficient, then your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Provide the necessary documents. Be prepared to submit additional documents if necessary.
- If the Program’s resources are limited: The FCC may have limited resources. The number of free tablets may also be limited. If they distributed all the tablets before your application, then your application can be rejected for want of tablets.
- Solution: There is no instant solution for that problem. You have to wait until tablets are again available for distribution.
- If you encounter technical issues: During your application process, there can be technical problems or issues. For this reason, your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Ensure that your internet connection is stable and your computer is fully functioning while applying for the program.
- If you cannot maintain the program rules: The Affordable Connectivity Program may have certain rules and regulations. You should abide by these rules and regulations. If you violate these rules, say, provide false information, manipulate the application process, or engage in fraudulent activities, your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Always abide by the rules of the Affordable Connectivity Program. Never try to manipulate the application process, or engage in any fraudulent activities.
- If you overlapped the benefits: You are not allowed to take the same benefits from more than one government program. So, besides the affordable Connectivity Program, if you are receiving similar benefits or subsidies from another government program, then these overlapping benefits will disqualify you from the program and your application will be rejected.
- Solution: Government is trying to ensure fairness in the distribution of tablets or resources. So, the government disallows overlapping of benefits. If you do not take advantage of overlapping benefits, then your application may be approved.
- If you cannot apply before the application deadline: As the Affordable Connectivity Program has a deadline to submit the application, if you fail to apply before this deadline, your application may have been rejected.
- Solution: Always be alert about the deadline. It is a good practice to write it down in a diary or notebook.
- You may be bound to age restrictions: There is an age restriction in the Affordable Connectivity Program. To apply for the program, you must be at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor. If you cannot meet this criteria, your application may have been rejected.
- Solution: If you are younger than 18 years, then manage an emancipation certificate or select someone who is eligible for the program by age criteria. Request him to apply for the program instead of you.
- If your provided contact information is invalid: If you provide invalid contact information, then the program administrators are not able to contact you or verify your details. So, they may reject your application.
- Solution: You should provide valid contact details in your application. If your contact details are changed for any reason, then you should update them as early as possible and also inform the FCC authority about it.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to receive a free tablet from surge phone wireless?
After the successful application, it takes at least two days to get any response from the authority. If your Surge Phone Wireless application gets approved within two days after submission, then it takes another 7 to 10 days to get the free tablet via mail.
Are Surge Phone Wireless free tablets Completely free?
No. Surge Phone wireless free tablet are not completely free. You have to copay $ 10.01 for the tablet.
What benefits will I get if my Surge Phone Wireless ACP tablet application is approved?
If your Surge phone wireless ACP free tablet application is approved, then you will get the following benefits for free.:
- Unlimited Talk.
- Unlimited text.
- 10 GB of data.
What happens if my Surge Phone Wireless free tablet gets damaged or lost?
If your Surge Phone Wireless tablet gets damaged or lost, then immediately contact the customer care. They will suspend the account to prevent any unauthorized use. You may get a replacement for the tablet by paying an amount of money or it can be free of cost according to their policy. You have to submit your eligibility documents to complete the process.
How to contact Surge Phone Wireless for Free Tablet Offer?
You can contact Surge Phone Wireless Customer care for a free tablet offer.
- Call: 855-467-8743.
- Via mail: 3124 Brother Blvd, Ste 104, Bartlett, TN 38133