Do you know that SWAConnect, an MVNO, offers highly discounted tablets to eligible participants under the affordable connectivity program? If you are a low-income person and eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program, then you can apply for a SWAConnect free tablet under this program. An almost free tablet from SWAConnect opens doors to numerous opportunities. Now you can develop your skills, look for jobs, make online businesses, connect with healthcare professionals, and do many more using this tablet. You have to copay only $10.01 for that tablet.
Ways to Get SWAConnect Free Tablet
- Check your eligibility: If you want to get a highly discounted tablet from SWAConnect, you must be eligible for the ACP program. So, check your eligibility and only apply when you are eligible for the program.
- Gather necessary documents: If you meet the eligibility criteria, then your next step will be collecting documents in support of your eligibility. You need to gather documents in support of your income, identity, age, address, and program participation, etc.
- Visit the official SWAConnect Website: You should visit the official SWAConnect website to know about ACP eligibility, required documents and application form to apply for the free tablet. By visiting their website, you get an idea about SWAConnect and their participation in the ACP program.
- Navigate to the application page: Now you have got an idea about SWAConnect. As you are interested in applying for the free tablet, navigate to the application option.
- Fill out the application form: Fill out the application form. Fill out all the fields with care. Do not give any incomplete or wrong information.
- Submit the application: Submit your application and also fill up the consent form. Be alert of any technical problems when submitting the application.
- Wait for approval: You have to wait for at least two days to get any response. If you apply successfully and your submitted documents are accepted by the authority, then your application will be approved.
- Enjoy your Phone & tablet: After the approval, within 7 to 10 business days, you will get the free tablet in hand. Now you may enjoy all the benefits and features of your new free tablet from SWAConnect.
Requirements for ACP Program to Get SWAConnect Free Tablet
Qualification Requirements For ACP Program to Get SWAConnect Free Tablet
The government aims to provide accessible and affordable internet for all citizens of our country. To fulfill this purpose, the government takes initiatives like the Affordable Connectivity Program. To take part in this program and get benefits from it, an individual or household must meet some eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria fall into two categories: Income based eligibility and Program participation based eligibility.
- Income based eligibility: Income based eligibility is determined by the financial condition of the individual or household. If you are a low-income person and your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline, then you or your household is considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Program Participation based eligibility: If you or your household fails to meet income based eligibility, then you or your household may try the program participation based criteria.If you or your household already took part in certain government assistance programs or received benefits from certain government programs, then you or your household is considered as eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The assistance government programs are as follows:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Select Tribal programs.
- Receiving a Federal Pell Grant Award in the current award year by your child makes your household eligible for the program.
Except income based criteria and Program participation based, you also need to fulfill another criterion. You must be at least 18 years old, and if not, then you should be an emancipated minor. You must also be a citizen of the United States of America.
Required Documents for ACP Program to Get SWAConnect Free Tablet
There are many people in our country that choose dishonest ways to get benefits of the Affordable connectivity program (ACP). To ensure fair distribution of benefits, the applicants should submit some documents’ copies as evidence or proof of their various statuses. So, you have to submit supportive documents as evidence of your income status, age, or emancipation status, program participation status, and so on. You have to submit the following documents for the verification of your status.
- Verifying Your Age/Emancipation Status: To prove that you are at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor, you must submit an official document that contains your Full Name and Date of Birth. If you are an emancipated minor, you should submit a court-approved document that shows your emancipation.
- Documents: A valid ID, passport, Birth certificate, or emancipation certificate.
- Address Verification: For the verification of your address, you must submit a document that contains your full name and valid address.
- Documents: A valid ID, driver’s license, utility bill, or a recent mortgage or lease statement, W-2, or tax return.
- Income Proof: You must submit a document for the verification of your income status. You have to prove that your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
- Documents: A prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return, current income statement from your employer, paycheck stub, Social Security statement of benefits, or unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits.
- Program Participation Proof: To apply for the ACP program, you must submit a document to confirm that you participated in any of the assistance government programs. This document must contain your full name, the program’s name, the document issuing institution’s name, and a valid date.
- Documents: Approval letters, benefit award letters, benefit verification letters, or benefit statements.
To confirm that you are alive, you should submit required documents. You also need to submit documents in support of your social security number.
Your submitted copy documents should be clearly readable and in paper or digital format according to the application process. Remember that you should not submit the original documents, because your submitted documents are unreturnable.
Application Method to Get SWAConnect Free Tablet
The government targets to reach as many low-income people as possible. To fulfill this goal, the government arranges multiple methods to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program to get a SWAConnect free tablet. Now you can apply for the program online, via mail, or via a provider. In the following section you get a clear idea about how to apply online, via mail, or via a provider for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Online Method: You can apply through the USAC’s website. From this website you can get information about the Affordable Connectivity Program, program’s eligibility, required documents, and also a user friendly online application process. The link to apply from the USAC’s website is given here: affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply.
- Via mail Method: People that apply for the affordable connectivity Program are most of the time low-income. Maybe they do not have the opportunity to use the internet or apply online. Considering this situation, The FCC keeps an alternative to apply for the program which is via mail. If you have a plan to apply via mail, you can contact the local FCC’s office in your state and collect paper copies of application and household worksheet. You can fill up the application and the household worksheet, attach necessary documents’ copies and send via mail to this address: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Via A Provider: You can apply via a provider like SWAConnect. Once your application is approved by the national verifier, you can choose SWAConnect as your provider and apply directly from their website for the Affordable Connectivity program. Follow this steps:
- Go to the SWAConnect website.
- Now, fill up the application form from there and attach necessary document’s digital copies.
- Submit the application and wait for the approval.
How to Review SWAConnect Free Tablet Application Status
To check the status of your application for a discounted tablet from SWAConnect, you can follow these steps:
- Log On to SWAConnect website: To check your application status for a discounted tablet go to SWAConnect website. Create a new account there. If you already have one, then log in to the account using the credentials.
- Navigate to application status check option: Navigate to the application status check option. Click on this option.
- Enter required information: You have to provide some information to access your application status. This information includes your application ID, phone number, Social Security Number, or any other identifying information.
- Get your application status: As you provide the required information, the website will show you the status of your application. It may be expressed as approved, pending, or rejected.
- You may contact customer service: If you have any problem checking the status, you may take help from the customer care. You can call: 1-877-333-6120
Specification & Reviews of SWAConnect Free Tablet
Tablets provided by SWAConnect have broadband 4G LTE mobile internet, that connects the whole world and puts the world at your fingertips. It allows you to stay connected to work, school, family, and friends no matter where you are. With SWAConnects fast and reliable internet you can get high-quality video and voice capabilities. Their tablets have built-in apps and features. With all these awesome qualities SWA Connects tablets are the perfect solution for anyone looking to stay connected and productive on the go.
Process to Activate & Set Up The SWAConnect Free Tablet
You have to activate your SWAConnect free tablet before using it. The activation process is very simple and here is given the process:
Follow These Steps to Activate Your SWAConnect free tablet:
- Unbox the tablet: Unbox the tablet and make it sure that all accessories such as charging cables and power adapters are present.
- Power on the tablet: Press the power button, this will power on the tablet. Follow the on screen instructions.
- Connect to Wi-Fi: For the activation of your tablet, you need an internet connection. If you have Wi-Fi connectivity in your location, just connect to the network using your username and password.
- Set up your Google Account: Now you have to set up your Google Account to get the full functionality of your tablet. If you have an account, then log in with the credentials, if you have no account, please open an account.
- Complete the setup wizard: Now follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process of your tablet. This includes accepting terms and conditions, setting up preferred language, and personalizing various settings.
- Install necessary updates: After setting up everything, your next step is to check for the updates of the software of your tablet. Updates are important because they include important bug fixes, security patches, and new features. Go to settings menu, choose the option “Software Update” and update the software.
- Download and install apps: You can download and install apps from Google Play Store. You can update the existing apps also. Customize the tablet as you like and enjoy its awesome features!
Benefits You Will Get If Your SWAConnect ACP Free Tablet Application Is Approved
- You will get an 8” or 10” tablet
- You can use 4G LTE network with free tablet
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth facilities
- You will also get up to 10 GB of monthly broadband mobile data
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I have problems with my SWAConnect free tablet?
You can contact their customer care about the problem. They will show you the way to solve it. Call at: 1-877-333-6120.
What if I lose or damage my SWAConnect free tablet?
If you lose or damage your SWAConnect free tablet, immediately contact the service provider. They will disable the service to prevent unauthorized use. The authority may offer you a replacement tablet and they may charge a fee for the replacement or give it to you for free, according to their policy. You have to submit the proof of your eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity program to get the replaced tablet.
Can I upgrade or replace the SWAConnect free tablet?
If you get a basic level tablet from the SWAConnect, you can upgrade or replace it with a high end tablet if available. But to get this service you have to pay an upgrade fee.