Do you want to get Unity Wireless Free Phone? If you are struggling to stay connected due to financial constraints, then an offer waits for you from Unity Wireless. You can get a free phone with some attractive benefits from Unity Wireless under the Affordable Connectivity Program. You can be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program, if you can meet low-income requirements and satisfy the program’s criteria. Through the Affordable Connectivity Program Unity Wireless tries to break down barriers and provide opportunities for personal growth, professional development, and social interaction.
Steps to Get Unity Wireless Free Government Phone & Services Through The ACP
If you are a low income person and do not have a device to use for communication, then you can apply for the government initiative, the Affordable Connectivity Program. You have to apply through a provider. Unity Wireless is such a wireless provider that can help you to get a free phone with a free internet package. You can now get unlimited talk, text, and data with enabled free Hotspot. A vast opportunity will open to you as you get the free phone and access the internet.
Step 1: Qualify to Get Unity Wireless Free Phone Under Affordable Connectivity Program
These qualifications are mainly categorized into two types. The income based eligibility and the program participation based eligibility. You need to qualify for the Unity Wireless Affordable Connectivity Program either through your income based eligibility, or through program participation based eligibility.
- Income based eligibility: If your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline, then you or your household will be considered as eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Program Participation based eligibility: You or anyone of your household can be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program through participation in certain government assistance programs. These Assistance Programs include:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Select Tribal programs.
Receiving a Federal Pell Grant Award in the current award year by your child makes your household eligible for the program.
You also need to ensure that you’re at least 18 years old or an emancipated minor and a citizen of the United States of America.
Step 2: Prepare Required Documents to Apply for Unity Wireless Free Phone
You have to submit supportive documents as evidence for your income status, age, or emancipation status, program participation status, etc. So, start to collect documents to support your all status or eligibility. You have to submit the following documents for the verification of your status.
- Verifying Your Age/Emancipation Status: For the verification of your age, you have to submit an official document that contains your Full Name and Date of Birth. If you are under 18 or an emancipated minor, then you must submit a document that shows your emancipation status.
- Documents: A valid ID, passport, birth certificate, or emancipation certificate.
- Address Verification: For the verification of your address, you have to submit a document that contains your valid Address and full name.
- Documents: A valid ID, driver’s license, utility bill, or a recent mortgage or lease statement, W-2, or tax return.
- Income Proof: For the verification of your income, or to prove that your income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, you have to submit a document.
- Documents: A prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return, current income statement from your employer, paycheck stub, Social Security statement of benefits, or unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits.
- Program Participation Proof: For the verification of your participation in a certain Government assistance program, you have to submit a document that contains your full name, the program’s name, the document issuing institution’s name, and a valid date.
- Documents: Approval letters, benefit award letters, benefit verification letters, or benefit statements. Keep it in mind that you may also need to submit documents to show that you are alive. And you have to prove your social security number also. So, prepare these documents.
Your submitted copy documents should be clearly readable and in paper or digital format according to your application process. Never submit original documents as these documents are unreturnable.
Step 3: Submit Your Application to Get A Unity Wireless Free Phone
You can apply online, via mail, or via your preferred provider for the Unity Wireless Affordable Connectivity program. Here I try to give you a clear idea about how to apply online, via mail, or via a provider for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Online: If you are able to apply online, then go to USAC’s website. From this website, you can apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program online. The online application process is clearly and in detail explained there. The link to apply from the USAC’s website is given here: “affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply”.
- Via mail: If you are low-income and not able to apply for the ACP program online, then you can apply via mail. As most of the people that apply for the ACP program are low-income, they cannot afford to use the internet. So, the FCC keeps an option to apply for the ACP program via mail. If you plan to apply via mail, contact the FCC’s office in your state and collect paper copies of the application and the household worksheet. Fill up them and attach necessary documents’ photocopies and send to the following address: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Via A Provider: Once you have been approved by the national verifier, choose Unity Wireless as your provider and apply directly from their website.
- Application process:
- Visit Unity Wireless’s website to apply for the ACP.
- Fill up the application form carefully and completely. Attach necessary documents’ digital copies.
- Submit the application and wait for approval.
Step to Check Unity Wireless Free Phone Application Status
To check the status of your Unity Wireless free phone application, you can follow these steps:
- Log On to The Unity Wireless website: To check your free phone application status, first visit Unity Wireless website. Here you need to create an account. If you already have one, then log on to it with your credentials.
- Find out application status check option: Now, navigate to the section on application status. It may be labeled as “Check Application Status,” click on it.
- Provide required information: In the check status section, provide certain details to access your application status. You have to enter your application ID, phone number, Social Security Number, or any other identifying information.
- Get your status: If you provide all the required information, then the website will show you the status of your application. The status may be expressed as approved, pending, or rejected.
- You may contact customer service (if needed): If you are unable to find out the application status, you can contact their customer care. You can call: +1(800)-701-9262, You can send email: [email protected].
Activate Your Unity Wireless Free Government Phone and SIM
- Insert the SIM card: First, make it sure that your free phone from Unity Wireless is unlocked. Now, insert the SIM card you get from Unity Wireless in your free Phone.
- Turn on the phone: Press the power button to turn on the phone.
- Follow the setup wizard: After turning on the phone, you may go through a set up process. This may include: selecting a language, connecting to the Wi-Fi, and accepting the phone’s terms and conditions.
- Log in or set up your Google account: You have to log in to your existing Google account or create one and log in to it to get the full functionality of your phone.
- Complete the activation process: Your phone will automatically connect to the Unity Wireless. Or you may need to dial a specific activation code provided by Unity Wireless.
- Update Phone’s Software: Your phone is now activated. It is recommended for you to update your free phone’s software to ensure that your phone gets the latest security patches or features.
- Download and Install Apps: If you need any app, you can download it from Google Play Store. You may also customize your phone as you prefer.
If you encounter any issues during the activation process, you may contact Unity wireless’s customer support.
Others Benefits That the Unity Wireless Free Phone Offer to an Applicant
- Unlimited Talk, Text, Data.
- Bring Your Own Phone, Keep Your Number.
- Reliable Super-Fast Network.
- Free Hotspot Enabled.
- Qualify and Receive a Unity Smart Tablet. For only 10.01$.
- 24/7 Social Media Customer Support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get the Unity Wireless phone completely free of charge?
Yes, you can get the unity wireless phone for completely free of charge.
Does Unity Wireless offer free phone services in my state?
Unity Wireless offers its service in the states, including Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Kentucky, New York, Oregon, South Carolina, Ohio, Texas, etc. If you live in any of these states, then you will get free phone services from Unity Wireless.
Can I keep my own number and enjoy Unity Wireless free cell phone?
Yes, you can keep your own number in Unity Wireless. For that, you have to contact their customer care to get the service.
Does Unity Wireless allow BYOP?
Unity Wireless allows BYOP. If you are eligible, they will give you a free SIM that you can use in your own phone.