If you want an affordable and reliable internet service with a free tablet, then Unity Wireless can be the best choice for you. Because Unity Wireless gives you 10 GB of high speed data, with free unlimited talk and text. You will get nationwide coverage. There are no monthly bills, credit checks, fees, or surcharges. You don’t have to be bound in any contracts. If you want to take all these facilities, then please try to enroll in the Affordable Connectivity Program, and if approved, you will get all these benefits from Unity Wireless. So, why wait? Apply now!
You Can Get a Free Tablet from Unity Wireless Under the ACP Following These Steps
- Check your eligibility
- Prepare necessary documents
- Visit FCC’s application page at: “getinternet.gov/apply?ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D“
- Apply for the ACP with necessary documents.
- If approved, Choose Unity Wireless as your participating provider.
- Contact Unity Wireless to get the free tablet with other ACP benefits and enjoy.
Requirements To Get the Unity Wireless Free Tablet Through ACP Program
Eligibility Requirements for the Unity Wireless Free Tablet Under ACP
We may determine the eligibility requirements to get a tablet from The Affordable Connectivity Program in two ways. These are: Income based eligibility and Program participation-based eligibility. In the following section we discuss both eligibility requirements in detail.
- Income based Eligibility: If your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, then you or the household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Program Participation based Eligibility: If you or any member of your household participates in or takes benefits from a certain government assistance program, then you or the household is considered to be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The government assistance programs are as follows:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Receiving a Federal Pell Grant Award in the current award year by your child makes your household eligible for the program.
- Households that are located on qualifying Tribal lands may also qualify based on the participation in one of the following assistance programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standard)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR).
If you or your household is eligible by any of the above mentioned two types of criteria (Income based or Program participation based), then you or the household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Proof Of Your Eligibility for Unity Wireless Free Tablet
Besides your eligibility, you also have to submit proof documents of your eligibility. These documents will show your income status, age or emancipation status, program participation status, your identity, address, proof that you are alive and also proof of your social security number.
- Documents to verify identity: It is very important to verify your identity. Identity verification prevents false application and fraudulent activities. FCC wants to ensure that you are the genuine person that applied for the program. For this reason, they must verify your identity. You have to submit the following documents for the verification of your identity.
- Documents: A driver’s license, Passport, or Birth certificate.
- Documents to verify Age/Emancipation Status: There is an age restriction to be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. You must be 18 years old or over to participate in the Affordable Connectivity Program. For that you need a document that mentions your full name or date of birth. If you are under 18 and want to participate in the ACP, then you must be an emancipated minor. In that case, you have to submit court documents of your emancipation status.
- Documents: A valid ID, Passport, Birth certificate, or Emancipation certificate.
- Documents to verify Address: Address verification is important to ensure that the ACP benefits reach the correct person. So, FCC needs to verify your physical address to ensure that the ACP benefits reach you properly. Submit a document that mentions your full name with full physical address.
- Documents: A valid ID, Driver’s license, Utility bill, or a Recent mortgage or lease statement, W-2, or Tax return.
- Documents to prove your Income: You also have to prove your income status. Submit a document that proves your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Documents: A prior year’s State, Federal, or Tribal tax return, Current income statement from your employer, Paycheck stub, Social Security statement of benefits, or Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits.
- Documents to prove your participation in certain government programs: Submit a document that mentions your enrollment in certain government assistance programs. The document may contain your full name, the program’s name in which you have participated, the document issuing institution’s name, and a valid date.
- Documents: Approval letters, benefit award letters, benefit verification letters, or benefit statements.
Remember to submit a document to prove that you are alive and also submit a document to prove your social security number. Your submitted documents are unreturnable. So do not submit original documents. Submit documents’ copies.
Application Process to Get Unity Wireless Free Tablet
You can apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program online, via mail, or via a provider, like Unity Wireless. Government keeps all these ways open for application to ensure that all the eligible households can apply for the program. Here we mention all the processes to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
You can apply online for the Affordable Connectivity Program in the following process:
- Go to the ACP website at: “getinternet.gov/apply?ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D“
- Tap on the “Apply ” button.
- Now sign in to your account. If you don’t have an account, create one.
- Follow the instructions on the website and complete your application.
- Upload eligibility documents.
- Submit your application.
- The ACP will verify your application and send you a confirmation email mentioning their decision.
- If your application is approved, you will get a highly discounted tablet (Discount up to $100) for only a copay of $10.01 from your preferred participating provider (Unity Wireless).
Application Via mail
You can apply via mail if you do not have the opportunity to apply online. You may apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program via mail in the following way:
- Download the application form and the household worksheet from the following website: “getinternet.gov/apply?ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D” and take print out of these documents.
- Complete the application form and the household worksheet properly.
- Prepare all eligibility documents that are needed to provide with the application.
- Send the application form and the household worksheet , along with other documents to the following address: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- The FCC will verify your application and other documents and notify you of their decision by sending a confirmation email.
- If your application is approved by the FCC, they will send a coupon via mail that you may redeem for a tablet from Unity Wireless.
Via A Provider
You can apply through Unity Wireless.
- Go to: “apply.gounitywireless.com“
- Enter your Zip Code and email address.
- Tap ‘Continue’.
- Follow the instructions and complete the application process.
Process To Check Unity Wireless Free Tablet Application Status
To check Unity Wireless free tablet application status first go to Unity Wireless website. On the home page, navigate to ‘My Account’. Click on Log in. You will be directed to check status page. There enter the Enrollment ID and the Zip Code. Now, click on ‘Check Now’. You can check the application status in this way.
Specification of Woxter QX Tablet in Detail that Offer Free from Unity Wireless
The Woxter QX 120 8GB Black Tablet – can be a good choice for its simplicity, reasonable price, better functionality and also for its affordability.
The Woxter QX 120 Black Tablet device has an ideal 10.1 inches IPS display and runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. The device works perfectly with the combination of a Quad core 1.5 GHz Processor and 1 GB of RAM. The storage for the tablet is 8 GB and that is expandable to 32 GB. The main (Rear) camera is 5 MP and the front camera is 2 MP, that is perfect for taking selfies. The device is backed up with a long lasting battery of 5000 mAh. All these features make it an awesome but affordable choice for everyone.
Activation Of the Free Tablet and SIM Getting from Unity Wireless
You can activate the tablet by activating its SIM card.
Activate the Free tablet using the SIM
The SIM activation process is simple and easy. After receiving your SIM card, insert it properly in the SIM slot of the tablet. Then turn off the tablet, wait for a few seconds, and turn it on again. You will notice that your tablet’s SIM activation process starts automatically. But if it does not start automatically, then you need the SIM activation code that you have received with your SIM card. Enter the SIM activation code and this time you will notice that your tablet’s SIM activation process starts.
Here in short, I mention the activation process using the SIM:
- First turn the tablet on.
- The welcome screen comes and from here choose your language and region.
- After that the tablet needs to be connected to a Wi-Fi network. If you have a Wi-Fi network in your location, select it.
- Then enter the password for the Wi-Fi network.
- Now, tap ‘Set up manually.’
- Then tap ‘SIM Card’.
- After selecting the SIM card, you have to enter your SIM card details. Such as, your SIM card number, PIN, and PUK, carrier name, APN, etc.
- Now, set a passcode for your tablet.
- Then tap ’Next’.
- The tablet will activate your SIM within a few minutes. After the SIM activation you can make and receive phone calls, send and receive text messages, and use cellular data.
Some alternative ways to activate SIM
- SIM Activation by Customer Care: If for any reason you cannot activate your SIM card yourself, then you can contact the customer care of Unity Wireless. They may ask you some questions to verify your identity and after that may want to know the SIM activation code and other necessary information. You should provide them with all the information, and they will activate the SIM for you.
- In person: You may visit Unity Wireless office in person. Go to the customer care section, talk to them about SIM card activation. Provide them with necessary information and also the SIM activation code. The customer care agent will then activate the SIM for you.
The Other Benefits You Will Get from Unity Wireless After You Are Approved for The ACP
- You will get:
- Free unlimited Talk
- Free unlimited Text
- 10 GB of High-Speed Data.
- Other features:
- Nationwide Coverage.
- No Monthly Bills,
- No credit Checks,
- No Fees, No Surcharges,
- No Contracts.
Common Reasons for Unity Wireless Free Tablet Application Rejection and Solution
There are some reasons for which your Unity Wireless application can be rejected. And there are solutions for these causes. In the following section we discuss the common reasons for rejection of your application for Unity wireless free tablet and their solutions.
- If your application and the provided documents have wrong, incomplete, or out of date information, then your application may have been rejected.
- Solution: Complete the application with correct and authentic information. Keep it up to date. Be careful when you fill up the application form.
- If your submitted documents are not sufficient or if you fail to submit additional documents, then your application may have been rejected.
- Solution: Prepare all documents that are needed to prove your eligibility for the program. If any additional document is needed, be prepared to provide the document in time.
- Sometimes there are technical errors for which the application is not submitted properly. This causes the rejection of the application.
- Solution: Use a stable internet connection and a fully functional computer or device when you apply for the program. This will save you from technical errors and problems.
- An individual or a household is permitted to submit only one application at a time. But if you or your household submit more than one application at a time, then your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Submit only one application at a time from your household. Be respectful to the rules and regulations of the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- The Affordable Connectivity Program has a deadline or last date to apply for. If you miss the deadline and apply after the last date, then your application may have been rejected.
- Solution: Try to memorize the date. It is a good practice to write it down in a notebook.
- If you or your household take the same benefits like the Affordable Connectivity Program from another Government program, then these two programs overlap and for that reason your application can be rejected.
- Solution: As you take advantage of the ACP, do not take the same advantage from another government program. Then your application may not be rejected.
- Communication gap or failure to respond to program administrators’ requests for additional information can result in rejection.
- Solution: Keep good communication with the program administrators. Respond promptly to any requests for additional information or clarification.
- The budget and funding limitations of the program may lead to rejection. If the resources are insufficient to support all eligible applicants, then your application may also have been rejected.
- Solution: There is no overnight solution for this problem. You have to wait until the fund is sufficient.
- If your application does not align with the goals and objectives of the Affordable Connectivity Program, then your application may have been rejected.
- Solution: Think of the program’s objectives and in your application clearly demonstrate how you contribute and support those objectives.
- If you apply from a state where Unity Wireless does not have its service, then your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Only apply for the program if Unity Wireless gives its service in your state.
There Are Some Restrictions for The Free Tablet from Unity Wireless
- Only one service and one device are given per household or individual.
- If you get the service then you must use the service at least once a month, or your service will be dismissed.
- The device and the service are nontransferable. That means You cannot transfer the device or the service to another person. though the person is eligible for the program.
- Every year you have to recertify your benefits.
- If you are no longer eligible for the program, then you must notify the authority about it within a time frame of 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to receive my free tablet from Unity Wireless?
After the approval of your application, it takes 7 to 10 days to receive the free tablet from Unity Wireless.
What if I don’t qualify for the Unity Wireless Free Tablet ACP Program?
You can try other options to get a free tablet. You can apply under another provider, or apply for free tablets from non-profit organizations, such as Salvation Army, Computers with Causes, The on It Foundation, InterConnection, PCs For People, etc.
Will accepting the Unity Wireless Free Tablet ACP Program benefit affect my other program benefits?
No. Accepting the Unity Wireless Free tablet ACP program benefit will not affect your other program benefits. Low-income households are helped to afford internet and mobile service by the ACP, a separate government program.
What should I do if I have a problem with my free tablet from Unity Wireless?
If you have a problem with your free tablet from Unity Wireless, you can contact their customer care. They will try to give you a solution.
If your tablet malfunctions within one year of receiving it, then you can claim for a free replacement, because All tablets from Unity Wireless come with a replacement warranty of one year.
What if I don’t live in an area with Unity Wireless coverage?
If you live in an area where Unity Wireless does not have coverage, you cannot get their service. But it is possible that any other providers may give service in that area. So, you can contact other providers that have coverage in your area and apply for them.
Can I cancel my Unity Wireless service at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your Unity Wireless service at any time. But remember:
- If you have a contract with them and cancel the service before the contract ends, then you may have to pay an early termination fee.
- If you have any payment that you did not pay off, then you must pay off the money and only then you can cancel the service.
- If you received any equipment from Unity Wireless then you must return it before the cancellation of the service.