Whoop Connect gives an exciting offer to the low-income individuals or households who are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you are a low-income individual or household, you may get a high performance Whoop Tablet with other benefits through this program for only a copy of $ 11.0. In this article I discuss everything that you need to know the way to get a free tablet from Whoop Connect.
Steps to Apply for Whoop Connect Free Tablet
If you want to apply for whoop connect free tablet, you have to apply through the Affordable Connectivity Program. To apply, you should follow the following steps:
- First visit Whoop Connect official website
- Then click “Apply + Qualify Now” page from top menu
- Then click “Click Here To Apply & Qualify Now!” button
- Next step type your zip code & email address and click apply now button
- Next step carefully fill up Whoop connect free tablet application form with your all valid information & upload all required documents.
- Finally submit your application for the Whoop free tablet, and wait for approval.
- If you are eligible & approved, then Whoop Connect will sends a free tablet to your address via mail.
- The benefits from Whoop Connects ACP will start applying from the beginning of the next month.
Note: I’ll write the application requirements in the section below (Section 4). If you are unfamiliar with these requirements, please take some time to read and understand the requirements before submit your free tablet application process.
Check Your Whoop Connect Free Tablet Application Status
After submitting your Whoop connect free tablet application, you have to trace it to know if it is approved or rejected. You need to know your Whoop connect application’s status. To know the application status, you need to go to this URL: https://secure.whoopconnect.com/BUYFLOW/Login.php. Finally, enter your enrolled ID and ZIP Code and tap ‘Check Now’.
Activation Process After Getting Whoop connect free Tablet
If your application is approved, you will get a tablet from Whoop Connect. So after getting Whoop Connect tablet, you have to activate it to use it properly. Here is given the activation process:
- Charge the tablet to its full capacity using the provided charger.
- Press the power button to turn on the tablet.
- Now Connect it to a WiFi network.
- Log in to yours google account. If you don’t have one, then create one and log in.
- Update the software of the tablet to use it properly.
- Download and install any required app from the play store.
- Now your tablet is fully ready to go.
Application Requirements to Get a Whoop Connect Free Tablet
To apply for the Whoop, connect tablet from Affordable Connectivity Program, first you may require to meet the eligibility criteria of the program and submit the proof of your eligibility. Your eligibility for the program is determined by two types of criteria.
- Income based criteria : If your or your household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, then you are eligible to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Participation based Criteria : If you or any member of your family participates in certain government assistance programs , such as SNAP(Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program), SSI(Supplemental Security Income), Medicaid, FPHA(Federal Public Housing Assistance), veterans pension or survivors, Federal Pell Grant in the current year, WIC(Special supplemental Nutrition Program For Women, Infants and Children),Tribal TANF(Temporary Assistance For Needy Families), Tribal Head Start, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservation , etc. then you are also eligible to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
To prove your income or participation based eligibility, you have to submit some official and unexpired documents. Some examples of such documents are:
- Personal Documents: Birth certificate, Government issued, military, state or Tribal ID, U.S Driver’s license, Passport, Permanent Resident card or Green Card, Utility Bill, Certificate of U.S Citizenship or naturalization.
- Eligibility Documents: Approval letter, Benefit Award letter, Statement of benefits, Benefit verification letter.
- Income Documents: Current Income Statement from your employer. Divorce Decree. Paycheck Stub, Veterans administration statement of benefits, Child Support Award, , unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits, or any other official document that shows your current income level.
The Causes for Rejection of Your Whoop Connect Free Tablet Application and Their Solution
Your Application for a Whoop Connect free tablet can be rejected for many reasons. And there are solutions for these reasons also. Here I briefly described some reasons and how to fix them:
Incomplete and inaccurate application
Your Whoop Connect free tablet application can be rejected if it is incomplete and you provide inaccurate information. The solution for this problem is simple. Check that all the fields of the free tablet application form are properly filled up. Therefore, double check the information to make the application error free.
Eligibility Criteria not met
If you fail to meet ACP eligibility criteria, then you are ineligible for the program. In that case your Whoop Connect free tablet application will be rejected. Before applying for the free tablet program, try to know all the eligibility requirements for this program.
Lack of documentation
If your submitted documents are not enough to prove your identity and eligibility for the program, then your Whoop Connect free tablet application can be rejected. Collect all documents and double check to be sure that you attach all the documents. Then apply for this free tablet program.
Submission of Blur Documents
If you submit Blur Copies of your personal and eligibility documents, your Whoop free tablet application may be rejected. So, submit clear and easily readable copies of your all documents.
FCC does not accept more than one application from a household or individual. So, if you apply more than once, your Whoop Connect free tablet application will be rejected. You should remember it when you apply for this program, and you can reapply only when your first application is rejected. Keep it in mind.
Every program must have a deadline for application. Affordable Connectivity Program is not an exception. So, this program also has a deadline and after that deadline, no new application will be accepted.
So, if possible, note down the deadline of the application in a notebook. The best step is to apply as early as possible.
Failure to respond to Follow-up Request
If your all documents are not enough to prove your eligibility, then the program administrator may contact you for additional information or documents. But if you do not respond to their request timely, then your Whoop free tablet application can be rejected.
Keep an eye on the email and phone call you receive. Respond to their queries immediately. This will keep your application safe from rejection.
If you involve yourself in any fraudulent activities related to your application, and the authority suspects it and gets proof for it, then your Whoop Connect free tablet application will be rejected. Always try to be honest in all the events of life. Never take part in any fraudulent activity. Be honest, be safe.
Take benefit from only one provider
When you enroll for Whoop, take free tablet ACP benefits from this provider only. Do not take ACP benefits from another service provider, such as QLink Wireless, Assurance Wireless, Maxsip Wireless, Safelink Wireless, and so on while taking benefits from Whoop Connect. It is totally prohibited.
Features of The Whoop Connect Tablet
Whoop Connect Tab is a high performance Tablet. You can use the tab for hours with a single charge. A big 8-inch display makes it easy to see documents, watch videos, and work comfortably. You have enough memory (32GB) to store your favorite photos, videos, and important files and documents. So, if you run out of space, you have the facility to simply add additional storage to keep you going.
The 4G-LTE connectivity gives you the freedom to connect to the web anytime, anywhere seamlessly. The operating system is Android 11 Go Edition that operates the tab smoothly. The tab comes with a high speed quad core Processor. It has a 5 MP front camera and a 2 MP rear camera. Overall, the tab comes with Bluetooth 5.0 and WiFi Connectivity. A powerful 4000mAh lithium polymer battery gives you enough backup. In a word, it is a smart choice for you. So, why delay, apply for now.
Whoop Connect Free Tablet Service Available State
Whoop Connect Covers almost all the states of the US. You can go to the following URL and enter your ZIP Code to check if your state is covered by Whoop Connect:
To know more specifically if your location is covered by Whoop Connect go to the following URL: https://www.whoopconnect.com/coverage-map/
Frequently Asked Questions
How Long Does It Take to Approve My Whoop connect free Tablet Application?
If you apply online, then normally the application is approved immediately, if all the documents are ok. But sometimes the authority needs to verify your application manually. It takes two to three days to approve the application.
Is there any hidden fee to get Whoop connect free tablet?
No, there is no hidden fee to get Whoop Connect Free Tablet. But you have to pay $11.00 as a copay for the tablet, and that’s all.
What should I do, if I lose Whoop connect free Tablet?
If you lose Whoop Connect Free tablet, then immediately contact Whoop Connect at 1-888-200-1076 to suspend your account. You will be responsible for all usage, authorized or unauthorized, that occurs between the time your device was lost and when you reported it to Whoop Connect. You are also responsible for all costs associated with the replacement of the device.
Can I use my Whoop Connect Free tablet outside of my home country?
No, you cannot use your Whoop Connect free tablet outside of your home country. Because you must use your tablet in a state where Whoop Connect gives their service.