Over 15 million people in our country are happy and satisfied with the benefits of the Affordable Connectivity Program. Wrazzle Wireless is proud to be a part of this program. Wrazzle Wireless provides a free tablet with some other benefits, like free 10 GB of data, unlimited talk and text, etc.
If you are a low income person and want to get the benefits of the free tablet, then apply for it through Wrazzle Wireless ACP. And the service is fully contract free, there are no monthly fees and no hidden costs; you will be fully satisfied with the service. So, why wait? Join the program through Wrazzle wireless and enjoy the new experience of communication.
Ways to Get Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet
You can get a Wrazzle Wireless free tablet through the government initiative, the Affordable Connectivity Program. You have to fulfill income and program participation based criteria to be eligible for the program. If you are eligible, then you should apply for the program. You can apply online, via mail, or via your preferred provider. If your application and other documents are accepted and approved after the verification, then a tablet is shipped to your address and after 7 to 10 business days, you will get the tablet in hand. Here it should be mentioned that the tablet is not absolutely free. You will get up to a $100 discount on the tablet and need to copay only $11 for the tablet.
Requirements for The ACP to Get Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet
Eligibility for The Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP) To Get Free Tablet
You can be eligible for the Wrazzle wireless free tablet if you can meet certain income based criteria or if you participated in certain Government Assistance Program. We can categorize these two criteria as income based eligibility criteria and Program Participation based eligibility criteria. These two types of eligibility criteria are described in the following section.
- Income based eligibility: An individual or household with a certain level of income or below is considered as eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline, then you or your household is considered as eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Program Participation based eligibility: If you are not qualified by income based eligibility, then don’t be upset. You can still be eligible by participating in certain government assistance programs. Say, you participate in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or your child is enrolled in the National School Lunch Program or get a Federal Pell Grant Award. Then you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. Here is given a list of the assistance programs and if you participated in at least one of these programs, then you are qualified for the Affordable Connectivity Program:
- VA Survivors Pension.
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- National School Lunch Program(NSLP)
- Federal Pell Grant
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) formerly Food Stamps.
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI).
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Head Start (Income-Based).
- School Breakfast Program. (SBP).
- Women, Infants and Children Program. (WIC).
- VA Veterans Pension (Supplemental Income for Wartime Veterans)
Required Documents for The Program to Get Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet
You have to submit some documents in favor of your income, age, or emancipation status, identity, address, program participation, etc. The government makes it mandatory to submit the documents to refrain people from taking advantage from the government in dishonest ways and protect the system from any fraudulent activities. So, you must submit the following documents for verification and clarity.
- Documents to verify your Age/Emancipation Status: You have to submit a document that proves you are 18 years old or over. For that, you have to submit an official document that contains your Full Name and Date of Birth. If you are under 18 or an emancipated minor, then you must submit a court-approved document that shows your emancipation status. These documents are used to verify your eligibility based on age requirements or emancipation status criteria.
- Documents: A valid ID, Passport, Birth Certificate, or Emancipation Certificate.
- Address Verification: Submit a document that contains your valid address and full name. This document is used for the verification of your address.
- Documents: A valid ID, Driver’s license, Utility Bill, or a Recent Mortgage or Lease Statement, W-2, or Tax Return.
- Income Proof: You have to prove that your income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. For this you must submit a document that shows your income. This document is used for the verification of your income.
- Documents: A prior year’s State, Federal, or Tribal Tax Return, Current Income Statement from your Employer, Paycheck Stub, Social Security Statement of Benefits, or Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation Statement of Benefits.
- Program Participation Proof: You should submit documents in favor of your participation in certain government programs. These documents must contain your Full Name, the Program’s Name, the Document Issuing Institution’s Name, and a Valid Date.
- Documents: Approval Letters, Benefit Award Letters, Benefit Verification Letters, or Benefit Statements.
Keep it in mind that you also need a document to support that you are alive and also need a document to prove your social security number.
Do not submit original copies of your documents, as your submitted documents are unreturnable. Your documents should be clearly readable and in paper or digital format according to your application process.
Steps to Apply for Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet
To be enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program, your first step should be to apply for the program. If your application is approved by the government, then you can contact a provider like Wrazzle wireless. If your application to Wrazzle wireless for the ACP benefits is approved then you may get a free tablet with other ACP benefits, such as 10 GB of data, unlimited talk and text, etc. In this section I try to give you a clear idea about how you can apply online, via mail, or via a provider (Wrazzle Wireless) for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Online: The USAC website provides information about the Affordable Connectivity Program, its eligibility, required documents, along with a user-friendly online application process. If you want to apply directly from the USAC website for the program, then you can do so by following this link: “affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply“.
- Via mail: There are many people that have no technological knowledge and they are unable to apply online. And there are also some low-income people that do not have the facility to apply online. Considering their condition, the FCC keeps an option to apply via mail to the Affordable Connectivity Program. A person can request for physical application forms by calling the USAC helpline or visiting their nearest community center or public library. Thus, if you plan to apply via mail, collect paper copies of the application and the household worksheet. Fill up the application and the household worksheet, attach necessary documents’ photocopies with it, and send it to the following address: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Via A Provider: You can apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program via your preferred provider also. Once you have been approved by the national verifier, choose Wrazzle Wireless as your provider and apply directly from their website using the following link: “wrazzle-web.telgoo5.com/ACP“.
- How to Apply:
- Visit Wrazzle Mobile’s website to apply for the ACP.
- Fill up the application form carefully and completely. Fill out the household worksheet and attach documents’ digital copies.
- Submit the application and wait for approval.
- How to Apply:
Way to Check Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet Application Status
Go to Wrazzle Wireless’s website at : “wrazzle.com“. In the upper right side of the page, you will find a logo denoting a person. Click on that logo. It will take you to the Application status Check page: “wrazzle-web.telgoo5.com/ACP/Login.php“. (You can directly go to that URL to check status). In the application status check page enter your Enrollment ID and Zip Code, and click on Check Now. Thus you can check the status of your application for the Wrazzle tablet.
Process to Activate Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet and SIM Card
After getting a free tablet and SIM from Wrazzle Wireless, it is very important to activate it. You can use your tablet and get all of its features after it is fully activated. You may activate your tablet by activating the SIM card given by Wrazzle Wireless. Alternatively, you may activate it using a Wi-Fi connection and your Google account. The processes are given below:
You have received an activation code with your SIM card. This code is needed to activate the SIM.
To activate your SIM, you have to insert the SIM card into your tablet and turn it off. After a few seconds, turn it on. Your tablet will automatically detect the SIM and the activation process will be started. Follow the prompts to activate the SIM. In some cases, the activation process does not start automatically. You have to enter the activation code, thus activate the SIM. After the activation process is successfully completed, you can call, send text messages, and also use data services.
Here is given the most common ways to activate a SIM:
- Activate by Customer care: Make a phone call to Wrazzle wireless’s customer service and provide them with the activation code. Request them to activate the SIM. They will activate the SIM.
- In person: You may visit Wrazzle wireless’s office and request them to activate your SIM. They will activate the SIM for you.
Activate your tablet through Google account
If you want to activate your tablet using a Google account, you can do so. For that you need an internet connection and a Google account. The process is described below:
- Power on the Tablet: First, power on the tablet by pressing and holding the power button. It may take a few seconds to boot up the tablet.
- Language and Region Setup: Select your preferred language and your region. This will help you to easily set up the tablet’s interface according to your preferences.
- Connect to Wi-Fi: If you have Wi-Fi connection then select your Wi-Fi network from the available list. Enter the password to connect to the internet. Connecting to a Wi-Fi network enables the tablet to access online features and updates.
- Agree to Terms and Conditions: In the step “Terms and Conditions” the criteria to accept the company’s policy is given. Read it carefully and if you agree with it, then accept the terms and conditions.
- Google Account: If you have a Google account, then sign in using your credentials. If you don’t have an account, then sign up and create an account. It is important to sync your settings, contacts, and apps across devices. Log in to your Google account is also important to use all Google features and Google Play store.
- System Updates: Check for available software updates to update your tablet’s software to its latest version. Keeping your tablet updated ensures optimal performance and security.
- Set Up Screen Lock: To ensure no unauthorized access and to secure your tablet’s valuable data and information, you can set up a screen lock method like PIN, Pattern, or Fingerprint.
- Explore and Install Apps: Explore the pre-installed apps on your tablet, and download and install additional apps that suit your needs and interests.
- Customize Settings: Use the settings menu to personalize your preferences, such as display settings, sound, notifications, and more.
- Get familiar with features: Be familiar with the tablet’s features, including its navigation, camera, installed apps, and any other unique feature it offers.
Your Wrazzle Wireless free tablet is now fully activated and ready to use. So, customize it as you prefer and enjoy all its features fully.
Features of The Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet
- The free tablet from Wrazzle Wireless has a 10.1 inch display
- Runs on Android 11 Go Edition
- The tablet is powered by a quad-core processor
- It has a 6000mAh battery
- Onboard storage is at 32 GB built in
- The tablet has Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Benefits You Will Enjoy After Getting Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet
You will enjoy the following benefits after getting Wrazzle Wireless Free tablet. Unlimited Talk, Text and 10 GB of data for absolutely free every month. Other features that you get: Voicemail and 3 – way calling, Emergency service call to 911, facility to keep your own phone and number, a free SIM card and free activation.
Ways to Make Maximum Use of Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet
To make maximum use of your Wrazzle wireless tablet, you can follow these tips and suggestions:
- You can use it for learning: You can use your Wrazzle tablet to learn many new things. There are many great educational apps and websites available for you. You can learn about things of nature, historical events, different cultures, science and technology, about the universe, and a lot of other things.
- You can use it for Productivity: You can use your Wrazzle tablet for productivity purposes. You can use it for writing, creating spreadsheets, editing photos and videos, making presentations, etc.
- You can use it for entertainment: You can use your Wrazzle tablet for entertainment. You can listen to music, watch movies, read story books, participate in talk shows, etc.
- You can use it to stay organized: There are many great apps available for the Wrazzle Wireless. These can help you to stay organized. Such apps are task managers, note-taking apps, calendar apps, and so on.
- You can use it to stay connected: you can use your Wrazzle tablet to stay connected with your friends and family. You can use social media, messaging apps, video conferencing apps.
- You can use it to be creative: There are many great apps that can help you to be creative, such as drawing apps, painting apps, and music making apps, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long will it take to get the tablet in hand after approval?
It takes 7 to 10 days to get the tablet in hand after approval.
What is the coverage area for Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet?
Wrazzle Wireless Covers almost all the states of the United States of America. You can check the coverage area of Wrazzle Wireless by entering your Zip Code on their website.
What are the limitations of Wrazzle Wireless Free Tablet?
You or your household gets only one Wrazzle Wireless free tablet as only one device discount is allowed per household. You have to use your tablet at least once every month, or your enrollment for the program will be dismissed.
If you already receive Lifeline benefits will you automatically receive Wrazzle Wireless free tablet ACP program Benefits?
No. You don’t receive Wrazzle Wireless ACP free tablet benefits automatically, if you already receive lifeline benefits. You have to enroll in the Affordable Connectivity program and get a data plan of the ACP. Only then you can receive the Affordable Connectivity Program’s benefits.