If you get a Cintex Wireless free phone by qualifying for ACP or Lifeline program, you do not need to activation it as it is usually Pre activated. If not, then you have to activate it.
The process is Simple. Just dial 611 from your phone’s dial pad and when asked, choose Option#3. Within a minute you get the notification that your Cintex SIM card is activated. With getting this message, you can start using your Cintex phone. For a previously activated SIM card, you get the message that your Cintex phone is already activated.
Now, we know that phone of Cintex Wireless comes to us usually in the activated Condition. Then why we need to activate it ? Or in Which situation we need to activate Cintex Wireless SIM?
There Are Two Specific Condition For Cintex Wireless Activation
- If you use your Cintex Wireless SIM card for The Free Government Internet Connection.
- If you use your Cintex Wireless SIM card for BYOD Program.
1. Cintex Wireless SIM Activation for Free Government Internet Connection
If you want to use your Cintex Wireless SIM for the Free Government Internet Connection, then you must activate your SIM. Fortunately, this Cintex Wireless SIM activation process can be done online. Just follow these steps:
- At first you need to go to Cintex Wireless’s website : www.cintexwireless.com.
- Then select: My Service.
- From the menu, select the option: Activate SIM card.
- Type your MDN and the number of your SIM card.
- Provide necessary information.
- Tap the SUBMIT button to finish the process.
- After finishing all the process, make a test phone call to check the SIM activation success.
2. Cintex Wireless SIM Activation VIA BYOD Process
You have to activate your SIM if you use the BYOD facility with Cintex Wireless. At first you need to check your existing phone’s compatibility with Cintex Wireless.
To check compatibility:
- Enter your phone’s IMEI\ESN\MEID at: https://www.cintexwireless.com/ByodCheck.php to find out its eligibility for the BYOD Program.
- To get IMEI\ESN\MEID: Dial *#06# on the dial pad of your phone.
- Or Check in the settings: Android: Settings>About Device> Status.
- iPhone: settings>General>About.
If your phone is eligible, then they ask you, if you need a Cintex Wireless SIM card kit. If you do, they will send a SIM card kit to your address free of charge by postal service.
If Your Cintex Wireless SIM Card Cannot Be Activated, Then What Do You Do?
At first, you should check for the coverage of Cintex Wireless in your area. Then go through these steps:
- Activate ‘Airplane Mode’ on your phone and wait for 30 seconds. Switch off the Airplane mode as soon as the phone gets coverage. Now make a call to check Cintex Wireless SIM activation success.
- Go to settings> Reset Network Settings or Reset Wifi, Mobile or Blue tooth. Once you done this, your phone is able to get a signal. Place a call to check the activation success.
- Sometimes it is very simple. Just turn off the phone, wait for a few seconds and then turn on the phone again. If the device has a signal, make a call to verify your Cintex Wireless SIM activation.
- Still have same issue, So contact with Cintex Wireless customer support or send a mail with your inquiry.
- Email: Info @ cintexwireless dot com.
- Contact Us: +1 (855) 655 – 3097.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 A.m. – 8:00 P.m. Cst. Saturday: 10:00 A.m. – 7:00 P.m. Cst.
Does Cintex Wireless Charge Any Activation Fee?
The answer is simply ‘No’. Cintex Wireless does not charge any activation fee. Moreover, they provide free phone with monthly unlimited plan to low income people with the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP).
Do You Need Cintex Wireless SIM Card Activation After Replacing A SIM Card?
Yes, you will need to activate Cintex Wireless SIM card after replacing a SIM card if you participate in the Bring Your Own Device program or Sign up for a SIM card to use for Free Government Internet Access.
Why You Choose Cintex Phone Or Activate Your Cintex SIM Card
Cintex Wireless Offers a reliable connectivity among other MVNO’s in the US. It offers reasonable priced texting, calling and data services. It also provides free phones with a free monthly unlimited phone plan to eligible households and individuals. The consumers have full access to services, like, Caller ID, Voicemail, Three way calling, picture messaging and call waiting.
The most alluring offer of Cintex is that, they provide their customers with the phones that are much better and up to date than the Google Pixel XL, Apple iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S8 and so on. Most other MVNO’s do not offer such updated phones.
Considering all the above circumstances, If an individual or household is eligible for Cintex ACP or Lifeline program, then it is a wise decision for you to apply for Free Cintex Phone and as soon as possible activate it to get all the benefits of ACP and Lifeline program.