Comlink, renowned for its exceptional internet services, takes a brave step by participating in the government initiative for low -income people, the Affordable Connectivity program. Comlink serves with its high-speed internet even in the most remote and underserved areas. If you are a low-income person and need affordable internet with a free phone, you can apply to the Affordable Connectivity Program through Comlink and enjoy uninterruptible internet services with a nice smartphone.
Ways To Get Comlink Free Phone & Services Through The ACP
First you have to check if you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you are eligible, then apply for the program. You can apply online, via mail or via a provider, like Comlink. If you are approved by the national verifier, you may contact Comlink for your free phone and other ACP benefits.
Requirements to Apply for A Comlink Free Phone
To apply for a Comlink free phone, you have to fulfill some requirements. Like any other government programs, you have to meet eligibility criteria and submit some documents in support of your eligibility. In the following section, I describe about the eligibility criteria and the required documents to get a Comlink free phone under Affordable Connectivity Program.
Eligibility requirements for the Comlink Free phone
The eligibility requirements for the Affordable Connectivity Program are mainly of two types. Income based eligibility and Program participation based eligibility.
- Income Based Eligibility: Income based eligibility depends on the financial condition of the applicant. Individuals or households with a certain level of income or below are eligible for the ACP program. If your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline, then you or your household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity program.
- Program Participation Based Eligibility: If you or your household already took part in certain government assistance programs or received benefits from certain government programs, then you or your household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The government assistance programs are as follows:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP).
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA).
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit.
- Free and Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Select Tribal programs.
Receiving a Federal Pell Grant Award in the current award year by your child makes your household eligible for the program.
- Another two criteria that should be met:
- You must prove that you are at least 18 years old, and if you are under 18, then you are an emancipated minor.
- You must prove that you are a citizen of the United States of America.
Documents That Should Be Attached to The Comlink Free Phone Application Form
Many people try to get ACP benefits in dishonest ways. They are not eligible, but apply for the program. To stop this kind of fraudulent activities and to ensure proper distribution of the free phone, the government strictly set the rules that all applicants should submit documents in support of their eligibility. Submitted documents make it easy to verify details of a person in a most easy and authentic way. So, anyone who wants to participate in the ACP to get Comlink free phone must submit documents as evidence of his/her income status, age, emancipation status, and program participation status.
- Verifying Your Age/Emancipation Status: The government will verify your age. If you are 18 years of age or over, then you are eligible for the program. You must submit a document in support of your age. This document should contain your full name and date of birth. If you are under 18, you must submit a proof document in support of your emancipation status.
- Documents: A valid ID, passport, Birth certificate, or emancipation certificate.
- Address Verification: For the verification of your address, you must submit a document that contains your full name and address.
- Documents: A valid ID, driver’s license, utility bill, or a recent mortgage or lease statement, W-2, or tax return.
- Income Proof: According to the ACP rules, your income must be at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline. You must submit a document in support of your income status.
- Documents: A prior year’s state, federal, or Tribal tax return, current income statement from your employer, paycheck stub, Social Security statement of benefits, or unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits.
- Program Participation Proof: As we know, a person is eligible for the ACP, if he/she participated in a certain government assistance program. If you participated in such a program, then you should submit a document in favor of your participation in the program. The document should contain your full name, the program’s name in which you participated, the document issuing institution’s name, and a valid date.
- Documents: Approval letters, benefit award letters, benefit verification letters, or benefit statements. Also prepare documents to support that you are alive and also prove your social security number. Your submitted documents are unreturnable. So, never submit original documents. Submit photocopies or digital copies of your documents according to your application procedure.
Process of Applying for Comlink Free Phone & Services Under ACP
In this section you may get a clear idea about how to apply online, via mail, or via a provider for the Comlink free phone under Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Online: You may apply online through USAC’s website. In this website you will find detailed information about the Affordable Connectivity Program, its eligibility, required documents, etc. There you will also find a user-friendly online application process to apply online for the program. To apply from USAC’s website, you have to go to the following link: “affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply“.
- Via mail: Application via mail is a good alternative for online application. There are many people who are not capable of using the internet or cannot complete the procedure online. Realizing the fact, the FCC keeps that alternative to online application. If you have a plan to apply via mail, then take a print out of the application form and the household worksheet, or contact the local FCC’s office in your state and collect paper copies of the application and the household worksheet. Properly fill up the application and the household worksheet, attach necessary documents’ photocopies to the application and send the application to the following address: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Via A Provider: You can apply via Comlink Wireless. From Comlink’s website apply online for the Affordable Connectivity Program. Once you have been approved by the national verifier, contact Comlink Mobility to get your free phone and other benefits.
Process to Check Comlink Free Phone Application Status
To check the status of your Comlink Mobility application for free phone, you may follow these steps:
- Log On to The Comlink Mobility website: Go to the Comlink Mobility website. In the My Account option, log in with your credentials if you previously opened an account. If you don’t have an account, then please create one.
- Access application status: Once you’re logged in, navigate to the application Status section. It may be labeled as “Check Application Status,”
- Provide required information: Now, you have to provide certain information to track your application. This may include your application ID, phone number, Social Security Number, or any other identifying information. Enter the required details.
- Check your status: As you have submitted all necessary information to track your application, the webpage will show you your application status for a free phone. The status may be labeled as approved, pending, or, rejected.
- Contact customer service (if needed): If you’re unable to retrieve the application status online or encounter any problem, you can contact Comlink Mobility customer service at: (855)926-0311. The customer care service can help you by providing more information and assistance.
Type of Free Phone That You May Get from Comlink After Your Application Is Approved
The free phone that you get from Comlink is a basic flip phone. But you can choose to upgrade to a smartphone for a monthly fee. The upgraded phone includes:
- Samsung Galaxy A13
- The Google Pixel 4a and
- iPhone SE
Activation Process of Comlink Free Phone and SIM
To activate your SIM, at first ensure that your phone is unlocked. Then you can activate your Comlink free phone and SIM in the following way:
- Log in to Comlink’s website.
- From there select Activate Sim Card.
- Type your MDN and number of your SIM card.
- Provide necessary information.
- Tap the submit button to finish the process.
- After finishing all processes, make a test phone call to check if the activation is successful.
Benefits You Will Enjoy After Getting a Comlink Free Phone
The benefits that you enjoy after getting a Comlink free phone are:
- You will get up to a $30 discount on your monthly broadband services and up to $75 if you live in qualifying tribal land.
- You will get monthly unlimited talk and text services.
Ways to Maximize Chances of Getting a Comlink Free Phone
- Sign up for Comlink’s email list: This will keep you up to date on the latest promotions and giveaways arranged by Comlink.
- Follow Comlink on Social Media: Comlink often announces free phone giveaways on their social media page. So keep an eye and follow Comlink on social media.
- Be active on Comlink’s forums: You can participate on Comlink’s forums. You can participate in discussions and earn points that can be redeemed for a free phone.
- Refer friends to Comlink: If you refer a friend who signs up for Comlink, you will both be eligible to win a free phone.
- Keep an eye out for Comlink’s retail partners: Sometimes Comlink partners with retailers and offers free phones with a new contract or purchase.
- Don’t Give up: It may take some time to win a free phone from Comlink, but don’t give up. Always believe that you will get a free phone. It is just a matter of time.
Also read : Ways To Get Comlink Free Tablet
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get the Comlink free phones completely free?
Yes, you will get the Comlink Free Phones completely free under the affordable Connectivity Program.
How long does it take to receive a Comlink free phone after applying?
After applying, it takes at least two days for approval. After approval, the company will ship your phone to your address. It takes another 7 to 10 days to get the phone in hand by mail.
What if I want to upgrade my Comlink free phone to a newer model?
You can upgrade your Comlink free Phone to a newer model if you want. But to get this service you have to pay an upgrade fee.
Is Comlink Free Phone a good option for me?
A Comlink free phone is definitely a good option for you. You will get free internet with the free phone, and Comlink provides quality high speed internet. So it can be a good choice for you.
Can I use my Comlink free phone outside of the coverage area?
No, you cannot use your Comlink free phone outside of the coverage area.
What if I have more questions about the Comlink free phones?
If you have more questions about the Comlink Free Phone, then you can contact them.
You can call: 855-514-0957. Or send email: [email protected]. You can contact Direct: 2891 Center Point Drive, Fort Myers, FL-33916.