If you accidentally damage your excess telecom tablet, or it malfunctions or has a manufacturing defect and now you are worried about its warranty then this article will help you to know everything about replacement for tablet devices. Tablets get damaged in many ways for our own carelessness. Sometimes accidentally we drop it on the floor, or, we spill tea or coffee on it, or, just use it roughly. Sometimes the fault does not come from our side. The tablet may have a manufacturing fault or start to malfunction automatically. In all these situations, the warranty may be of different types. If you interested to know about warranty facts, please proceed.
Excess Telecom Tablet Replacement Policy
Here are given Excess Telecom Company’s device Replacement Policies:
- Excess Telecom does not take responsibility for refunding any lost, stolen, misused, damaged, or destroyed devices, accessories, or Top-Up purchases outside the warranty period. The excess Telecom has the full right to take any decision regarding refunds. In such cases, it is the customer’s responsibility to independently purchase replacement devices, accessories, or tablets at their own cost.
- Excess Telecom tablet replacement policy also covers defective devices. If a subscriber receives a defective tablet, then he/ she has 14 days from the delivery date to notify Excess Telecom. The device must be returned within 30 days of notification. Excess Telecom will exchange the defective tablet for a replacement tablet, at their sole discretion. To request a replacement for a defective tablet, please contact Excess Telecom Customer Service at 1-800-615-0898.
- If you have a problem that cannot be resolved by the phone assistance, then Excess Telecom Technicians give you a RMA number. This number is used to send the device to the designated Excess Telecom service center for a replacement and that is subject to the discretion of Excess Telecom.
- During the specified warranty period, if any claim arises, then Excess Telecom has the full right to take decision about the replacement of defective tablet with a new or refurbished tablet, subject to the following conditions:
- The tablet does not function properly according to its intended use; any specified exception is excluded from this policy.
- The tablet experiences malfunctions or failures during normal usage.
- Excess Telecom, within its policy, replaces the defective tablet with a refurbished tablet. This tablet may be of the same make, if available. If the same device is not available, then a comparable tablet will be provided.
- The limited warranty does not cover the following subjects: Any loss of personal data or information, password, contacts, music or ringtones, still pictures, videos, content, memory card, software’s, or applications, and any defect in appearance, or non -operative parts such as cosmetic or decorative items.
- Excess Telecom is not responsible for any other losses, damages, or claims resulting from tablet malfunctions. These remedies are exclusively available to the subscriber for any breach of warranty.
Step-by-Step Guide To Receive an Excess Telecom Tablet Replacement
- Step 1: Check warranty and eligibility
- Determine if your defective tablet is under warranty. Usually tablets come with a manufacturer’s warranty. Check if your tablet is under the warranty period provided by Excess Telecom.
- Step 2: Contact customer support
- Reach out to Excess Telecom’s customer support via phone, email, or online chat. Explain the issue to a customer care agent and inquire about the possibility of getting a replacement tablet. Make sure you have clearly informed him about your account information, tablet model details and the reason for replacement.
- Step 3: Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- The customer care agent may ask you to go through some troubleshooting steps to verify the issue with the tablet. This may include factory reset, software update, or other diagnostic processes. Follow his/her instructions.
- Step 4: Verification and eligibility assessment
- After troubleshooting, if the issue persists and your tablet is still within the warranty period, then the agent may verify everything for the replacement. They may ask for additional documentation.
- Step 5: Replacement options
- Once everything is verified and your eligibility is confirmed, the customer care agent may explain the available replacement options to you. This might include receiving a new or refurbished tablet of the same model or an equivalent model, depending on stock availability.
- Step 6: Return process (if required)
- In some cases, you may need to return the faulty tablet before receiving the replacement. The customer care agent will guide you through the return process, including providing a shipping label and instructions on how to send back the defective tablet.
- Step 7: Receiving the replacement tablet
- Once the return process is complete a replaced tablet will be shipped to you. The customer care agent will provide you with a tracking number so that you can monitor your replaced tablet’s delivery.
Reasons Why You Should Consider Excess Telecom Tablet Replacement
Excess Telecom provides high Quality tablets to its Affordable Connectivity Program’s clients. But sometimes these high quality tablets malfunction, have manufacturing defects, and unfortunately are lost or stolen. In this situation, someone needs a replacement tablet to go on with his daily work, for educational purposes or for contact with others. Luckily, Excess telecom provides replacement tablets to its valued customers. Before discussing their replacement rules and regulations or policies, let’s have a look why or in which situation you need a replacement tablet.
- If your tablet is lost or stolen: Your tablet can be lost, or someone may steal it. Then you cannot contact others and cannot access the internet. The situation is that you want to do everything, but can do nothing for the want of a tablet. In this situation, you highly need a replacement tablet and this tablet ensures your regaining of connectivity and resuming your daily tasks or activities.
- If the damage is irreparable: Accidents may occur and it is possible that your tablet is damaged in a way that is irreparable. What would you do then? The situation demands a replacement tablet. This replacement tablet lets you be reconnected with the whole world.
- If the tablet malfunction: Though the tablets provided by Excess telecom are of high quality, sometimes these tablets malfunction. With these malfunctioning tablets you can do nothing comfortably or properly. So, obviously, you need a replacement tablet.
Actions That You Should Take Once Your Excess Telecom Tablet Has Been Broken or Damaged or Lost
If your excess telecom tablet is broken or damaged, you should first contact Excess Telecom Customer Service at 1-800-615-0898 and request to speak to an agent. Inform the agent what happened actually. If the tablet is damaged or broken within the warranty period or not, how it was damaged or broken (By yourself or it is damaged or malfunction by its own), or any other incident involved in the matter. Explain everything clearly to him. The agent can tell you whether or not you are eligible to get a replacement tablet, or if you get the Excess tablet for free or have to pay for it. The agent will initiate the process and if you are eligible you will receive a free or paid replacement via mail within a few days according to their policy.
If your Excess telecom tablet has been stolen or lost, then you should immediately inform the customer care about the incident. They will suspend your account immediately to save you from unwanted and unauthorized usage and bills. If you can find your lost tablet or recover the stolen tablet or get your replaced tablet, then they will open your account again for your usage.
Types of Tablet That Will Get, If You Are Qualified for Excess Telecom Tablet Replacement
If you are qualified for the Excess Telecom tablet replacement, then they will provide you a refurbished tablet of the same brand and model, if available. If the same brand and model is not available, then they will provide you with another brand or model as comparable to yours.
The Time It Takes to Receive an Excess Telecom Replacement Tablet
If you get an Excess Telecom tablet through the affordable Connectivity program or if you purchased it and find that it has a manufacturing defect or malfunction, then you have to inform the customer care within 14 days from the day you received it. After they are informed, you will get another 30 days in hand to send the defective tablet to them for a replacement. Excess office will verify your eligibility for the replacement and send a replacement for you. So, there is no specific time limit for replacement. As soon as you send the defective tablet and as soon as the office receives it and completes the verification process, you will get a replacement tablet in hand.
Benefits of Excess Telecom Tablet Replacement
- Excess Telecom’s replaced tablets sometimes may be new and upgraded tablets. These tablets often come with faster processors, better displays, improved cameras, and many new features. These can give a better user experience.
- A tablet that is getting old loses its performance due to wear and tear, outdated hardware, and software updates that are not compatible with older tablet. So when your tablet is replaced and you get a new tablet, obviously it leads to better performance and responsiveness.
- New replaced tablets come with additional features and functionalities. The features may include better battery life, improved security options, and enhanced connectivity options.
- Excess Telecom regularly tries to improve their network performance. As they improve their network, the replaced newer models may be better equipped to take advantage of these improvements than the older ones. This can lead to faster data speed, better call quality, and overall improved network performance.
- A replaced new tablet may be designed with more eco- friendly materials and energy-efficient components that contributes to a more sustainable and eco -friendly approach.
- Replaced newer tablets often come with warranties and customer support that provides customers with more peace of mind. It also ensures assistance in case of technical issues. So, a replaced tablet keeps its clients happy and satisfied.
The benefits of tablet replacement can vary based on individual needs and preferences. It’s always a better idea to assess replaced tablets’ pros and cons before making a decision. As technology progresses day by day, it is better to stay updated on the latest trends and development in the telecom industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get a free Excess telecom tablet replacement?
You can get a free Excess Telecom tablet replacement if your tablet has a manufacturing defect or malfunction(itself). Any stolen, lost, or damaged device has not been replaced by excess telecom.
How can I check the status of my excess telecom tablet replacement?
When you want a replaced tablet, you may have to return the faulty one. After the returning process is completed, a replaced tablet will be shipped to you Then the customer care agent will provide you with a tracking number. Using this number, you can check the status of your Excess Telecom replacement tablet.
Does the excess telecom tablet replacement come with a new warranty?
If your Excess tablet has manufacturing faults and malfunctions (itself) and you send it to Excess telecom for a replacement within 30 days from the day you received it, then you get a new warranty with the replaced tablet.
What if I have other questions about Excess Telecom tablet replacements?
If you have further questions about Excess Telecom tablet replacement, then you may contact their customer care. Call: 1-800-615-0898 (9 a.m.- 8 p.m. EST).