I think this offer seems to be amazing to you. Now you can get an iPhone 7 for absolutely free from the Lifeline-ACP( Affordable Connectivity Program) combo offer. If you are enrolled in the Lifeline program, you are also eligible for the ACP program . Just enroll in the ACP Program and apply for a free smartphone from Lifeline- ACP Combo offer. If you are approved then you may get an iPhone 7 for absolutely free under government.
You Can Get Free Government iPhone 7 Through The Lifeline-ACP Combo Program
If you are eligible for the Lifeline and the ACP Program and apply for a free smartphone from the government under these programs, then you may get a free iPhone 7 from the combined lifeline-ACP program.
Providers that Provide Apple iPhone 7 with Lifeline-ACP Combo Program
There are some providers that provide free government iPhone 7 with the Lifeline-ACP Combo program. Among them the following are most reputed: Cintex Wireless, AirTalk Wireless, and NewPhone Wireless. You may get a free iPhone 7 plus from a few providers ( As generally most providers give iPhone 7) with the lifeline-ACP Combo Program. With the iPhone 7 , they also offer some other benefits . These are:
- 15 GB’s of high speed 4G LTE/5G data.
- Unlimited Talk.
- Unlimited Text & Picture Messaging.
The features that you will get with this offer are:
- Caller ID, call waiting, 3-way calling & voicemail.
- Free Shipping.
- An eligible person of this program gets benefits that are valued at up to $750/year.
How To Qualify For Lifeline-ACP Combo Program to Get Free Government iPhone 7
Required Eligibility For Lifeline And ACP Program
- Income based Eligibility for Lifeline and ACP: If you or your household annually earns at or below 135% (For the Lifeline) or 200% (For the ACP) of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, then you or the household is considered to be eligible for the Lifeline or the ACP Program.
- Program Participation Based Eligibility For The Lifeline Program: If you or any member of your household takes part or receives benefits from any of the following government Assistance Programs, then you or the household is considered as eligible for the Lifeline Program. The government programs are:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Tribal Head Start
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR).
- Program Participation Based Eligibility For the ACP: If a person or household has the above qualification and also the following qualifications, then he/she is eligible for ACP Program:
- Free and Reduced-Price School Breakfast Program or School Lunch Program including at the USDA Community of Eligibility Provision Schools
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
Documents Needed For The Lifeline-ACP Combo Program
An eligible person has to submit some documents as proof of his /her eligibility for the Lifeline and ACP program. The documents are as follows:
- Documents To Prove Your Income Status For The Lifeline and The ACP: You have to submit a document that proves you or your household annually earns an amount at or below 135% ( For the Lifeline) and 200% ( For the ACP) of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. This document confirms your income based eligibility for the Lifeline and the ACP Program.
- Documents: Prior year’s State, Federal, or Tribal tax return, Current income statement from your employer, Paycheck stub, Social Security statement of benefits, or Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits.
- Documents To Verify Age/Emancipation Status: You must be at least 18 years or over to apply for the Lifeline and the ACP program to get government free iPhone 7. If you are under 18 then you must be an emancipated minor. Submit a document that mentions your full name and date of birth. And if you are an emancipated minor , then you must submit court documents to prove your emancipation status.
- Documents: A valid ID, Passport, Birth certificate, or Emancipation certificate.
- Documents To Verify Identity: For the Lifeline and the ACP program , your identity verification is most important. The FCC verifies your identity to ensure that you are the right person to receive the Lifeline and ACP Benefits.
- Documents: A Driver’s license, Passport, or Birth certificate.
- Documents To Verify Address: Your address also should be verified. You should submit a document that contains your full name and physical address. This is needed to ensure that the Lifeline and ACP benefits reach the correct destination.
- Documents: A valid ID, Driver’s license, Utility bill, or a Recent mortgage or lease statement, W-2, or Tax return.
- Documents To Prove Your Participation In Certain Government Programs: You need to submit a document that proves your participation in certain government assistance programs. The document must contain your full name, the program’s name, the document issuing institution’s name, and a valid date.
- Documents: Approval letters, Benefit award letters, Benefit verification letters, or Benefit statements.
You should submit a document to prove that you are alive and also submit a document to prove your social security number.
Don’t submit original documents, instead submit photocopies. Because your submitted papers are unreturnable.
How to Apply For The Lifeline-ACP Combo Program to Get Government Free iPhone 7
You can apply for the Lifeline and the ACP, once you are eligible for these programs and get your eligibility documents. You can apply online, or via mail for the program and if approved then contact a provider to get free government iPhone 7 and other benefits.
Apply For The Lifeline Program
- Apply Via Online
- First , visit the USAC lifeline support center official website at: “getinternet.gov/apply?id=nv_home&ln=RW5nbGlzaA%3D%3D“.
- Select your state or territory and tap “get started”.
- You will be directed to a new page, where you need to enter the following information: Your full legal name , your date of birth, last four digits of your social security number/ other government identification/ Number on Tribal ID, and your home address. All the information that you entered must be according to your documents and must be correct.
- If you qualify by yourself, select it or select the other option that is ‘Qualify through your dependent’.
- Now , tap the “next” button , and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the application.
- Apply Via Mail
- To apply via mail, first you have to download the lifeline paper application form and household worksheet.
- After that you have to fill up and complete the application form and the household worksheet as directed.
- Now mail the application form and the household worksheet, with all other eligibility documents to the following address: USAC, Lifeline Support Center, P.O Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Contact Your Provider For Lifeline Benefits: If your application is approved by the USAC, you have to contact your preferred provider to get all Lifeline benefits.
Apply For The Affordable Connectivity Program
- Apply Via Online
- First go to the program’s official website at: “affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply“.
- Go to the Apply section and tap “Apply now’. Then you will be directed to the application form page.
- Fill up the following fields accurately: Your home address where you will get the internet ( Street number and name, Apartment , Unit , etc. City or Town, State or Territory, Zip Code) and your contact information ( Email address, Phone (optional) ).
- Now tap ‘Next’.
- Follow the onscreen instructions and complete the application.
- Upload the eligibility documents.
- Now submit your application .
- Apply Via Mail: To apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program via mail, download the paper application form and household worksheet from: “affordableconnectivity.gov/help/tools“.
- Now , complete the application form and household worksheet as directed .
- Attach eligibility proof documents with the application.
- Now, you may mail your application form and the household worksheet with eligibility documents to this address: ACP support center, PO BOX 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Contact Your Preferred Provider For ACP Benefits: After the approval of your application for the ACP, you have to contact your preferred provider to get all your ACP benefits.
Specification Of Government iPhone 7 That You Get For Free
- The Apple iPhone 7 has a 4.7 inches Retina IPS LCD display. Resolution of the display is 750*1334 pixels.
- The device is operated by iOS 10.0.1 and it is upgradable to iOS 15.7.
- The device uses Apple A10 Fusion chipset and uses a quad -core 2.34 GHz processor.
- The internal memory is 32GB 2GB RAM, 128GB 2GB RAM, 256GB 2GB RAM.
- The main camera is 12 MP and the front or selfie camera is 7 MP.
- There are loud speakers , but no 3.5 mm jack.
- The device supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth and the USB type is USB2.0.
- The device is backed up by a non removable Li-Ion 1960 mAh battery.
How To Activate Your Free Government iPhone 7
You can activate your free government iPhone 7 in two different ways. You can activate it by quick start or you can activate it manually. In the following section I discuss both processes.
Activate by quick start
If you like to activate your free government iPhone 7 by quick start you need to have iOS 11 or later installed on your iPhone. As your iOS is upgradable to 15.7, you may upgrade it to use this method. And you also need an iPhone or iPad with iOS 11 or later.
- To activate your iPhone using Quick Start, you will need:
- Another iPhones or iPads with iOS 11 or later.
- Both devices must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Bluetooth must be enabled on both devices.
- Steps to Activate iPhone using Quick Start:
- First, turn on your new iPhone and place it near your current iPhone or iPad.
- An option comes saying if you want to use a quick start to set up your new device. Tap ‘Use Quick Start’.
- Now a code will appear on your new device. Hold your current device over your new device and center the code in the viewfinder.
- Once you do that, your new device will be activated and your data and settings will begin to transfer to your new device.
- Once the transfer is completed, you will be asked to set up Face ID or Touch ID on your new device.
- You will also be prompted to choose whether you want to restore your data and apps from your iCloud backup or you want to set up your new device as a new device. Choose the option that you want.
- Now your new iPhone is activated and ready to use.
Activate your iPhone 7 manually
If you do not have another iPhone or iPad, you can activate your free government iPhone 7 manually.
- To manually activate your iPhone 7, you will need:
- Your iPhone with a SIM card installed (if applicable).
- A Wi-Fi network connection.
- Your Apple ID and password.
- Steps Activate your iPhone 7 manually:
- First turn on your iPhone. Press and hold the side button until the Apple logo comes.
- Now choose your preferred language.
- Select a Wi-Fi network.
- Now, tap ‘Set Up Manually’.
- Enter your Apple ID and password.
- Now, choose your settings. This settings includes your Location Services, Siri, and Apple Pay settings.
- Tap ‘Continue’.
- You have the choice to restore your data and apps from the backup of your previous iPhone or iPad , or you can choose to set up your iPhone as a new device.
- Now, your free government iPhone 7 is activated and ready to use.
Reasons For The Lifeline And ACP Program Application Is Rejected and Their Solution
Your application for the ACP and Lifeline Program can be rejected for the following common reasons. Their solutions are also available. Please proceed.
- If you provide any wrong, incomplete, or unauthentic information, then your application may have been rejected. So, provide complete, correct, authentic information for the approval of the application.
- If someone submits more than one application from the same household at a time, then for this duplication his /her application can be rejected. submit only one application at a time from your household .
- Another reason for the rejection is submission of incomplete and inaccurate documentation. Cross check all of your eligibility documents before submitting your application.
- You cannot take similar benefits from any other service provider under Lifeline or the ACP. If you do so, your application can be rejected.