Are you looking for a free tablet along with free internet services? If you are, then I think you come to the right place. The government initiative Affordable Connectivity Program for gives a free tablet for low-income people. Now you can get a SKY pad 10 tablet almost free of cost with under ACP.
Top ACP Providers That Offer a Free Sky Pad 10
It is difficult to determine which service providers is currently provide SKY Pad 10 free tablet. Because the companies don’t want to reveal the information about which tablets they will provide to their clients. The reasons for this are simple. They determine which tablet they provide by its availability, the plan client choose, and in which state they are serving. The only ACP companies that have so far confirmed to offer free Sky devices are:
- AirTalk wireless
- Cavery communications and consulting
- NewPhone Wireless.
You can also check the following top ACP providers if they provide A SKY Pad 10 tablet or similar tablets:
- Cintex Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- Excess Telecom
- Maxsip Telecom
- Q Link Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- Unity Wireless
Steps to Get Free Sky Pad 10 Tablet
There are lots of people who apply for a free SKY Pad 10 tablet. Some of them are enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity program and some are not. Here I discuss the steps to get a SKY Pad 10 tablet for both types of people.
- Steps for Those Who Have Already Been Enrolled in The ACP: If you have already been enrolled in the ACP Program, then you only need the approval of your provider to get a free SKY Pad10 tablet. Follow this process to get a free SKY Pad10 tablet:
- For a free SKY Pad 10 tablet, first choose a provider. Log on to their website and apply online for the tablet. If they don’t have the option to apply online or if you are unable to use the internet, then go to their office that is nearer to your location and collect the application and household worksheet from there. Read all the instructions carefully to fill up the application and household worksheet. Now attach photocopies of all required documents and submit.
- Steps for Those Who Have Not Been Enrolled in The ACP Yet: You should be enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program first, if you were not enrolled in the program. After that, you should choose a provider to get a free SKY Pad 10 tablet. Now apply from the provider’s website with necessary documents’ photocopies or soft copies (If apply online). (Never submit original copies) to be approved for a SKY Pad 10 tablet.
Requierments To Apply For A Free SKY Pad 10 Tablet Under the Affordable Connectivity Program
In this section of the article I briefly describe the Affordable Connectivity Program to apply for Free SKY Pad 10. If you are new to this program, then read the whole part to get a clear idea about it. If you are familiar with the program, I also recommend you to read the section to make your concept clearer.
From the application to the approval, the overall Affordable Connectivity Program is discussed below in three general steps. Follow these three steps to get a clear view of the program.
Step 1: Check Your Eligibility for The Affordable Connectivity Program
Before applying for the program to get a free SKY Pad 10, you must evaluate your eligibility. First of all, you must be a citizen of the United States of America and you must be above 18 years of age. If you are under 18, then you must be an emancipated minor. Secondly, only one person from a household can apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program. To be eligible, you must meet the FCC’s income based eligibility or program participation based eligibility.
- Income based eligibility : If your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline, then you or your household will be considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you fail to meet income based criteria, then you should try participation based criteria to meet the eligibility.
- Program Participation based eligibility : If you or someone in your household takes part in any of the following certain government assistance programs, then he/she may be considered eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program .The assistance programs are as follows: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Supplemental Security Income (SSI), Medicaid, Free and reduced price school Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA), Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits, The special Supplemental Nutrition Program For Women, Infants, and Children (WIC). Don’t be worried if you live in tribal lands. You are also considered eligible if you live in tribal land and participated in one of the following programs.
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families.
- Tribal Head Start.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
Step 2: Prepare Necessary Documents to Submit with The Affordable Connectivity Program Application
Prepare or collect the proof documents of your income based eligibility or program participation based eligibility to be enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program. Submit these documents with the application for a free SKY Pad 10.
- Income based Eligibility Proof Documents: To prove that your annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline, you must submit any of the following documents.
- Documents: Prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return, paycheck stub from current employer, divorce decrees, Child support awards, Statement of benefits from unemployment/ Workers’ Compensation, Veterans Administration Statement of benefits, or any other document indicating income information.
- Participation based Eligibility Proof Documents: To prove that you have participated in a certain Government Assistance Program, you must submit any of the following documents.
- Documents: Statement of benefits, Benefit award letter, Approval letter, Benefit verification letter.
- Documents Needed for Tribal Land Resident: A Tribal land resident may participate in Tribal land programs, such as Tribal head start, Tribal TANF, The Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance and FDPIR programs. So, if you are a Tribal Land resident, then submit the following documents.
- Documents for: Tribal Head Start, Tribal TANF, The Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, and Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
Step 3: Apply for The Affordable Connectivity Program to Get Free Sky Pad 10
You can apply for the Affordable Connectivity program online, via mail, or via a provider. In the following section I try to give you an idea about how you can apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program to get a free SKY Pad 10.
- Online: You can apply online for the affordable Connectivity Program through the following link: affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply. It takes you to the usac’s website from where you can get a clear idea about how you can apply online for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Via mail: Citizens that apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program are mainly low-income persons. They may have a little or no opportunity to use the internet. The FCC authority knows that and keeps the option to apply via mail also. If you are not able to use the internet and plan to apply via mail, then, contact your nearest FCC’s office in your state and collect the application form and household worksheet. Fill up the form and household worksheet carefully, and attach necessary documents’ photocopies (Don’t attach original copies) and send it to: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773.
- Via a Provider: You can apply for the affordable connectivity program through a provider’s website also. To apply via a provider, first choose a provider that meets your needs. Then apply through their website.
Check Sky Pad 10 Free Tablet Application Status
To check the application status of the Sky Pad 10 application, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of the affordable connectivity program.
- In the website look for a section or link related to application status. It might be labeled as “Check Application Status”.
- Click on the link and access the relevant section.
- Some provider may ask you for have create an account. If you have, please log on to your account using credentials you used during the application process. If you don’t have an account, then please create one. Once you logged in, navigate to the section that displays your application status.
- From there, you could know whether your application is still under review, approved, or rejected. Or if any additional information is required.
- If you cannot check the application online for any reason, then contact the customer care; give your personal details, provide application reference number or any other important information that the customer care needs to check your free SKY Pad 10 application status.
By following the above steps, you should be able to check your application status for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Method to Activate Your Free Sky Pad 10 Tablet
To activate your free Sky Pad 10 tablet, please follow these general steps:
- Power on the device: Locate the power button on your Sky Pad 10 tablet. Press and hold it for a few seconds to power it on.
- Set up language and region: Once the device is powered on, you will be prompted to select your preferred language and region. You can select your preferred language and region and use the touchscreen to confirm the selection.
- Connect to Wi-Fi: To activate your SKY Pad 10 tablet, you need a wifi connection. If you have a connection then select it from the available list, enter the password and wait for a while to establish the connection.
- Agree to terms and conditions: After connecting to Wi-Fi, the Sky Pad 10 tablet will display the terms and conditions. Read the terms and conditions thoroughly, carefully, and if you agree then tap on the “Agree” or “Accept” button to proceed further.
- Sign in or create a Google account: To access the full functionality of the Sky Pad 10 tablet and to download your preferable apps from the Google Play Store, you will need a Google account. If you already have one, sign in with your credentials. Otherwise, follow the on-screen instructions to create a new account.
- Complete setup: Once signed in to your Google account, you may be prompted to set up additional features like app suggestions, backup options, or screen lock, etc. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the setup process.
- Update system and apps: After completing the initial setup, it is recommended to check for any available system updates. For update, please go to Settings > System > System Updates and follow the on screen instructions to install any pending updates. You can also update the installed apps on your SKY Pad 10 tablet in a similar way. For this, open the Google Play Store, tap the menu icon (usually three horizontal lines), and select “My apps & games.” From there, you can update the apps individually or select “Update all” to update them at once.
After you have successfully activated and set up your SKY Pad 10 tablet, you may explore all features of it, download apps, and customize it as you like.
Specification of Free Sky Pad 10
- Display and OS: Sky Pad 10 tablet device has a 10.1’’ HD display and runs on Android 12 operating system.
- Memory: The device is powered by Quad Core 2.0 Ghz processor paired with 3 GB of RAM. The onboard storage is at 32 GB built in and expandable to 128 GB with the help of a microSD card.
- Camera: The main camera (rear) is 5 MP and the front (Selfie) camera is 2 MP.
- Battery: The battery is a non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh.
- Other features: LTE supported, Touch Screen: Yes, Wi-Fi: Yes, Bluetooth (5.0): Yes, USB: 2.0, Radio: Yes.
List of Other Sky Device Free Tablets
- SKY vision 2
- SKY Pad 8
- SKY Max View
- SKY Pad 8 Max
- SKY Pad 10 Max
- Elite Octa
- Elite T8 Plus
- Elite T 10
- Elite Octa Max 1
- Platinum A7
- Platinum View 2
- SKY Kid
- SKY Kid 1
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get more than one Free Sky Pad 10?
No. You cannot get more than one free SKY Pad 10 tablet from the Affordable Connectivity Program. Only one tablet is permitted for each household.
What do I do if my Free Sky Pad 10 application is rejected?
First, try to find the cause for rejection. Try to solve the issue and reapply. If you cannot find the cause for rejection, then contact the program administrators to know about the cause for rejection.
Can I Replace or Upgrade My Free Sky Pad 10?
If you get a basic SKY tablet, then you can replace it or upgrade it to a more advanced model. But for that you have to pay an upgrade fee.
What do I do if my Free Sky Pad 10 stops working?
If your free SKY Pad 10 tablet stops working, then turn it off and after a few seconds, turn it on. Sometimes this process works like a charm to solve the problem. If this does not work, then check all connections. If the connections are ok, and still the tablet is not working, then try hard reset. Or if it also fails, then update the software. If all these steps are failed, then you can set factory reset. Remember that factory reset takes your tablet back to the manufacturing condition. So, you have lost all your settings, data, in a word, everything. If the factory reset also fails, then you have nothing to do in your hand; you may contact the customer care and seek help from them.
How do I get in touch with the Free Sky Device’s support team?
You can get in touch with the SKY Devices Support team in the following ways.
You can call: (305)531-5218, Or send email to: https://skydevices.com/contact-us/
Where Can I Buy a Sky Pad 10?
You can buy a SKY Pad 10 tablet from Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Best Buy, and also other online marketplaces and retailers.