If you are a low income person and eligible for Affordable Connectivity Program, then do you know that the program offers a free tablet for their clients under many MVNOs? And you can take the offer from country’s one of the best MVNO, gen Mobile? Yes, you can get a free tablet with unlimited talk, text, and data per month from gen mobile, absolutely free. You may use this tablet to access internet and connect with essential services like healthcare, job opportunities, education, entertainment etc. With this tablet and internet service, you can access these services from the comfort of your own home. To serve the country, gen mobile is trying to bridge the digital divide and ensure that everyone gets opportunity to access the various resources of internet.
Ways To Get A Free Tablet From Gen Mobile
You can get your free tablet by participating in the Affordable Connectivity Program. Lets know about the eligibility of this program.
Eligibility For Affordable Connectivity Program
A household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program if the household income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of the household meets at least one of the criteria given below:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
- Meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income internet program.
A person participates in one of the following assistance programs:
- The National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP.)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance.
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI).
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, infants and Children (WIC).
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits.
- or, Lifeline.
A person participates in one of these assistance programs and lives on Qualifying Tribal lands:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations. (FDPIR)
- Tribal Head Start (Income based).
If you already received Lifeline benefits, you will also be qualified.
Lifeline is a program to help make communications services more affordable for low-income consumers. If you currently receive Lifeline benefits then you automatically qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program, and if you apply for the ACP and be approved, then you can receive benefits from both Lifeline and ACP at the same time.
Documents That Are Required To Apply for a Free Tablet from Gen Mobile
If you want to get a free tablet from gen mobile under lifeline program, you have to submit some documents. These documents will prove your eligibility, identity and your address.
- Proof of eligibility: These documents will prove your eligibility for the program. This could include a copy of your recent tax return, or, proof of participation in a government assistance program, or your document of income.
- Proof of identity: You should prove your identity. For this you need to provide a government-issued Photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport.
- Proof of address: You need to submit your proof of address. You have to provide a document that shows your current address, such as a utility bill or lease agreement.
Process To Apply For Gen Mobile Free Tablet Through ACP
You can apply for Affordable Connectivity Program in the following Processes:
- Via Mail.
- Apply Through gen mobile.
Online: you can visit acpbenefit.org and fill out the application form for Affordable Connectivity Program.
Via Mail: To apply via mail, you need to print out an application form in English or Spanish as you prefer from the ACP’s Official website. You also have to print out the household worksheet and fill it out.
Now send the completed application, along with the completed household worksheet and all the copies of your proof documentation to:
ACP Support Center
PO Box 7081,
London, KY 40742.
Apply Through gen mobile: As gen mobile participates in ACP Program, you can also apply through their application process. You can take full assistance from a representative to successfully apply for the gen mobile ACP.
Activation Process of the Tablet
If you have received a tablet from Gen Mobile through the Affordable Connectivity Program you will need to activate the device to properly use it.
Here is given the activation process step by step to help you with the activation of Your Device:
- Charge the tablet: Connect the tablet with the charger and plug in the charger into the power source. Wait till it fully charged.
- Turn on the tablet: Press the power button to turn on the tablet.
- Connect to Wi-Fi: You need to connect the tablet with the WiFi network. If you use a secure network, then you have to enter the network name and password.
- Signin to google account: If you already have a Google account, then please sign in with your email address and password. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create one during the setup process.
- Update the tablet: Once you’re connected to Wi-Fi and signed in to your Google account, the tablet may prompt you to update its software. Update the software.
- Install apps: Now you can install your preferable apps to your tablet. Just go to the play store and download apps and install.
That is all for activation. Now you can use and enjoy all the resources in the internet with the tablet.
Reasons for Application Rejection and Their Perfect Solutions
Your application for Affordable Connectivity Program may be rejected for many reasons. Some of them are described below with solution:
You may be ineligible for the program
The Affordable Connectivity Program is available only to low-income households who meet specific eligibility criteria. If you do not meet the eligibility requirements, your application will be rejected.
Solution: Before applying for the Affordable Connectivity Program, carefully check the program guidelines and eligibility criteria for the program.
Your application may be incomplete
If you did not provide all the required information or documentation, your application may have been rejected.
Solution: Make sure to fill up all the required fields and submit any necessary documents or proof of eligibility.
You may miss the application deadline
The ACP has a limited time frame for accepting applications. If you missed the application deadline, your application may be rejected.
Solution: Be sure to check the deadline and submit your application before it.
You may select incorrect plan
Gen Mobile offers various plans under the ACP, and if you select the wrong plan for your household, your application may be rejected.
Solution: Make sure to carefully review the available plans and select the one that best fits your needs and eligibility requirements.
You may submit Duplicate application
If you submitted multiple applications for the ACP, your application may be rejected.
Solution: Be sure to submit only one application per household and follow up with gen mobile to ensure that your application is being processed.
Your application may have verification issues
To qualify for the ACP, you may need to provide proof of your income and eligibility. If the authority verify your information and find any issue, then your application may be rejected.
Solution: Double-check your income and eligibility information to ensure accuracy and follow up with gen mobile if there are any verification issues.
If your application was rejected for any of the above reasons, you may be able to resubmit your application with necessary corrections or additional information. It’s always best to contact Gen Mobile support to get more information about why your application was rejected and what steps you can take to solve the issue.
What Type of Tablets Get Through Gen Mobile Free Tablet Program
Gen mobile provides its customers with tablets like the following:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Apple iPad
- Alcatel Joy Tab
- Konnect ONE Moxee Tablet
List Of Other Carriers That Offer Free Tablet
- AirTalk Wireless
- Cintex Wireless
- NewPhone Wireless
- Q Link Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- LE Wireless
- Unity Wireless/ Go Unity Wireless
- Stand Up Wireless
- Simple Mobile
- US Mobile
- Total Wireless
- Consumer Cellular
- Straight Talk
- Boost Mobile
- Ultra Mobile
- Cricket Wireless
Other Benefits Given By Gen Mobile Free Tablet
With the gen mobile free tablets you can also get unlimited Talk & Text in USA , unlimited Global Text, and 7GB Data/mo.
Now , you can talk to your dear ones as much as you like, send texts all over the world and browse, stream, or download your files with ease.
How long does it take to receive the tablet after applying?
After applying for the gen mobile tablet, you have to wait for several days to several weeks. It is because the authority verifies all your documents, there is a question of availability of the tablet, and the date when your tablet is shipped. It also depends on from which state you receive the tablet.
If I Cannot Receive a Gen Mobile Free Tablet, Can I Bring My Own Device?
Yes, ofcourse you can. You can do so under the BYOP(Bring your own phone)program. You have to purchase a SIM and get all the benefits of affordable Connectivity Program.
Can I use the tablet with other carriers?
No, you cannot use the tablet with other carriers. Because you enroll in the Affordable Connectivity Program through gen Mobile.
What happens if I lose or damage the tablet?
If you lose or damage your tablet then inform the gen mobile about the issue as early as possible, so that the authority can take necessary steps to give you a proper solution.
What if I cancel my service before the end of the required period?
if you cancel your service before the end of the required period, you may be subject to early termination fees or other penalties. These fees or penalties are typically outlined in the terms and conditions of the program. So be cautious to know details about everything before sign the contract with the program.