enTouch Wireless serves low-income eligible households with telecommunication and internet-based services through FCC’s Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP) or lifeline program. To get the ACP and lifeline free services, you must be eligible and apply for those. Once applied, you must be aware of your enTouch Wireless application status.
Here I Suggest 4 Best Way To Check Your enTouch Wireless Application Status
enTouch Wireless application status check is essential for you for some vital reasons. You need to know the following criteria to successfully complete the entire application and its approval process. You can check the enTouch Wireless application status in the following ways.
- Check from enTouch Wireless website : Visit enTouch Wireless’s official website “https://entouchwireless.com/” to know your Lifeline or ACP application status online. After open the enTouch Wireless webpage you will see a “GET HELP” button in bottom area. This is a enTouch Wireless live chat option, so here you will know your application status instantly. Now click the “GET HELP” button and tell the support team member you want to know your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP application status. Then they will reply you with some question and you provide all the valid information, they will reply you with current status of your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP application. Unfortunately if show “Live Chat is now closed” then write your message with your valid name and email address. So the enTouch Wireless customer service representative will be in communicate with you asap.
- Through Customer care: You can call enTouch Wireless customer care number at 866 488 8719 and a customer care representative response your call. Then ask the enTouch Wireless customer care representative person about your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP application status. enTouch customer care representative may ask you some information with your application ID & name. So after your provide the information the person you will inform you the current status of your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP application.
- From the nearest enTouch Store: You can go to your nearest enTouch Wireless store and contact with them. Then you will tell them you want to know your enTouch Lifeline or ACP application status. So they will ask few question and after you provide all valid information with application ID, they will inform you the current status of your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP application.
- Via email: You can email them at: support @ enTouchWireless dot com and ask them to know your enTouch Wireless application status. Must be you mention your full name, application ID, phone number & Zip code. If they reply your email for more information, you should provide the require information to know your enTouch application current status.
- From FaceBook: You can contact enTouch Wireless on their Facebook page messenger. So as like previous method they will ask you few question if you want to know your enTouch Wireless application status. After you provide all the valid information they will inform you the current status of the application.
Let’s Know The Meaning Of All Your Application Status. If You Know Already, You Can Skip
- Completion: The status completion means your enTouch Wireless application is already verified and now it will be sent for further verification by the National Lifeline Accountability Database (NLAD).
- Rejection: Rejection of the Application means total disapproval of your enTouch Wireless application. Your application may be rejected for many reasons. Maybe it is for the lack of proof, missing one or more documents, unclear and blurry pictures, and so on.
- Approved: The status approved means your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP application is approved. If your application is approved, that means you will be able to consume all lifeline and ACP benefits with enTouch Wireless.
- Phone Shipping: The status Phone shipping means your order is processing and you will receive your free phone within 7-10 business days.
Why It’s Important To Check Your enTouch Wireless Application Status
You should check your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP application status for the following reasons:
- From the application to the approval of your enTouch Wireless application in the lifeline and The ACP program is entirely a long process. You have to know the exact status of your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP Application in the entire process.
- It is normal for you to always hope that your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP application may be approved. But unfortunately, it can be rejected. And it can be rejected for many reasons. You should know the reasons so that you can do the correction for them and prepare for the next application.
- It is possible that you may not get the free phone in your hand in time. After submission of the enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP application, it could have been delayed. If you do not get your phone in time, then you have to check the status of your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP application to decide what to do next.
- If your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP application is approved, then you should check the status to know the approximate date when you get your phone in hand.
- Your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP application may be approved and your free phone may be shipped. To know if it is approved and/or shipped, you need to know the status.
Here I Mention 5 Common Reasons of Your enTouch Wireless Application Rejection
The possible reasons for the rejection of your application are:
- Lifeline and the ACP program have some criteria to be fulfilled. If your all documents and other qualifications are failed to meet these criteria, your enTouch Wireless application can be rejected.
- Any wrong information, provided intentionally or unintentionally is fully restricted by lifeline and the ACP. So, if your submitted documents have any wrong information or lack information, then it is possible that your enTouch Wireless application may be rejected.
- You should submit all the necessary pictures and documents for the ACP and lifeline in a clear and easily readable form. If your submitted pictures and documents are blurry and not clear, then there is a possibility that your enTouch Wireless application can be rejected.
- Only one person per household will get the ACP and lifeline benefits if eligible and approved. So, if more than one person from your household apply for the enTouch Wireless lifeline and\or the ACP, then your enTouch Wireless application can be rejected.
- It is prohibited by the ACP and lifeline that you cannot apply for more than one MVNO or carrier. So, if you or any other member (if not you) of the household not only applies for enTouch Wireless but also for other MVNOs or carriers, then your enTouch Wireless application can be rejected.
Follow The Guideline If Your enTouch Wireless Application is Rejected
- At first you should verify or find out the cause for rejection. Check all your documents again to ensure all information is provided and any required information that is submitted is not missing, wrong, or incomplete.
- Your all documents and pictures should be clearly printed or scanned. Make sure all your documents and pictures are not blurry or unclear.
- It is approved by lifeline and the ACP that only one individual can apply for the benefits of lifeline and the ACP from one household. So make sure that only you or only one person (If not you) from your household applies for the enTouch Wireless’s ACP and lifeline.
- It is recommended by the ACP and lifeline that you cannot apply for more than one MVNO or wireless service. So, be sure that you or any individual (if not you) from your household apply for enTouch wireless service only.
It is necessary to check the status of your enTouch Wireless Lifeline or ACP Application from the beginning to the end. The process of the Application is quite long. To successfully complete it you must follow the status and take action according to.