Would you like to get the Foxxd T8 tablet more affordably? Worry not as you can now get one from the Federal government. As we speak, the government is now offering inexpensive tablets to all eligible customers via the Affordable Connectivity Program. Once you qualify for this program, you will be able to get a one-time discount of up to $100 to buy this tablet. On the other hand, you have to part with at least $10 and not more than $50 towards the purchase of the Foxxd T8 Tablet. Since most people would like to get the discounted Foxxd T8 tablet, we shall take a closer look at how one can get it, alongside any other helpful idea.
Which Government Program Offers Foxxd T8 Tablet
Like we mentioned above, one can get a discounted Foxxd T8 tablet from the government through the ACP (Affordable Connectivity Program) facility. Thankfully, there are many carriers that offer ACP facility to all eligible Americans out there.
All you need to do is to ensure that you meet the much-needed eligibility requirements of this program and you will be good to go. With this tablet at hand, you will be able to remain connected inexpensively.
Qualification Requirements To Get Foxxd T8 Tablet From Government Program
For you to qualify for a discounted Foxxd T8 tablet from government, there are a number of eligibility requirements that you must meet. To start with, you must ensure that your income stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
If you do not qualify via this criteria, be certain that you can now be eligible to get this tablet in case you are a beneficiary of any of the following government assistance program:
- Veterans Pension and Survivor Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children
- You received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- You participate in the Free and Reduced-Price School Breakfast program or School Lunch Program, including at U.S Department of Agriculture (USDA) Community Eligibility Provision Schools.
Besides the programs mentioned above, you can now qualify for a Foxxd T8 tablet from government if you live in Tribal lands. However, you need to be a beneficiary of any of the following programs:
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Head Start(Only those individuals or household that meet the much-needed income qualifying standard qualify)
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
Prepare Your Documents to Apply for a Foxxd T8 Tablet From Government Program
Depending on your eligibility category, the documents that you need to submit during the application process might vary. However, here is a number of documents that you should gather first before you start the actual application process:
1. Personal Documents
When it comes to personal documents, you need to submit copies of official documents that contains your name, date of birth, place of residence or address, among other details. Some of the documents that contain these essential details include:
- A copy of your passport
- A copy of your U.S driver’s license
- A copy of your government, state, military or Tribal ID.
- A copy of your certificate of U.S citizenship or naturalization
- A copy of your Green card or permanent resident card
- A copy of your birth certificate
2. Eligibility documents
If you are a beneficiary of a government assistance program such as Medicaid, SNAP, SSI, Section 8 or WIC, there is a need for you submit copies of your eligibility documents. Additionally, if you have a low income that stands at or is below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, you should submit copies of these documents during the application process.
To prove that you earn a low income, here are the documents that you should submit:
- A copy of your paycheck stub
- A copy of your Social Security statement of benefits
- A copy of your pension or retirement statement of benefits
- A copy of your prior year’s Federal, state, or Tribal tax return
- A copy of your current income statement from your employer
In case you are a beneficiary of a government assistance program, here are the documents that you should provide during the application process:
- A copy of your benefit award letter
- A copy of your benefit verification letter
- A copy of your statement of benefits
- A copy of your approval letter
- A copy of an official document showing that you received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
- A copy of an official document showing that you are a beneficiary of free and reduced-reduced price School breakfast program or School lunch program.
Follow The Steps To Apply For a Foxxd T8 Tablet From Government Program
With above-mentioned mentioned eligibility documents at hand, you can now go ahead and apply for a discounted Foxxd T8 tablet from government program. When it comes to the application procedure, be sure that there are 3 main ways that can help you get started. These include:
- Online method
- By mail
- Via your preferred service provider.
If you want to apply via the online method, follow these steps and you will be good to go:
- To start with, visit “nv.fcc.gov/lifeline/?id=nv_flow&ebbp=true” and then enter your state, territory or ZIP code and then tap on the ‘Get Started’ button.
- If you do not have an existing account, you are at liberty to create one and then sign in with your detail. However, if you have an account, you can log in with your details and then go to the application form.
- Once you are on this page, complete it using your details. Here, you will be required to key in vital details such as you name, date birth and so forth.
- After you fill in the application form, attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents. By doing so, your application will see the light of day.
- Check that everything is okay and then click on the ‘Next’ button so that you can submit your application.
Besides the online method, you can now apply for a Foxxd T8 tablet from government program via mail. Unlike the previous method, this one is ideal for those who are not tech-savvy as it involve the use of hard copies so that your can make your application. Here are the steps that can help you get started:
- Visit “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf” and then download the application form.
- Besides the above-mentioned application form, it is imperative that you download a household worksheet. Thankfully, you can find this sheet by clicking “affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/images/ACP-Household-Worksheet-English.pdf”.
- Once you have these two forms, time is ripe for you to start the actual application process. When filling in your details, ensure that you key in the correct information and then attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents.
- Check and ensure that everything is right before you can mail the package. When mailing the document, you should use the following address; PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
You can also get a discounted Foxxd T8 tablet from government by applying directly from your preferred carrier. Depending on where you live, you should choose a service provider that operates in that area. Also, ensure that you meet the much-needed eligibility requirements of your carrier so that your application can be approved.
Once you meet the above-mentioned requirements, you can now go ahead and start the application process. After filling in the application form, ensure that you attach copies of your personal and eligibility documents. Thereafter, submit your application and then wait for it to be reviewed by your carrier’s team.
Approval Duration To Get A Free Government Foxxd T8 Tablet
Depending on your preferred ACP carrier, state, availability and exact location, be sure that it might tablet about 10 days for you to receive your tablet. However, there are instances that it might take less than 10 days.
Features of The Foxxd T8 Tablet
Unlike other conventional tablets, the Foxxd T8 tablet comes with a number of impressive features that can mesmerize you. Some of these features include:
- It boasts of having an 8-inch TFT colour screen display that is large enough for you to play mobile games, surf the internet, watch your favorite videos and so much more.
- The tablet comes with a 32GB ROM and 2GB RAM. With these storage spaces, you will have ample space to store your favorite videos, photos, documents and so on. Additionally, the 2GB RAM ensure that your tablet operates smoothly.
- The model runs on Android 11 Go edition and is powered by a 1.3GHZ Quadcore processor.
- It supports 4G LTE network
- The model take pride in having a long-lasting 4000 mAh battery
Other Benefits You Will Get Once You Eligible For The Foxxd T8 Government Tablet
Once you get the Foxxd T8 tablet from government, there are a number of additional benefits that you are likely to enjoy. Some of these benefits include:
- A discount of up to $30 per month if you live on non-tribal lands. However, if you live on Tribal lands, you will be able to enjoy a discount of up to $75 on a monthly basis.
- You will be able to keep in touch with those whom you love
- You will be able to work online.
- The tablet allows you to enjoy unlimited entertainment as you will be able to download movies, stream online contents, play online games, and so much more.
- You will be able to look for better job opportunities online.
- The tablet allows you to learn online.
Follow The Instruction if Your Free Foxxd T8 Tablet Fails To Work
In case your Foxxd T8 tablet fails to work as expected, feel free to contact your ACP service provider’s customer support team and alert them of that eventuality. Once you narrate your story, the agent on the other hand will offer you a number of options.
Depending on the issue at hand, the service provider will establish if your device became faulty due to misuse, physical abuse, and so on. In case your tablet was insured, the insurance program will take care of the expenses that you are likely to incur during the repair process. Better still, the program can offer you a new model altogether.
However, if your tablet was not insured, you might have to get a replacement from the manufacturer. After all, most of these devices normally come with a 12-months warranty from the manufacturer. Unfortunately, your service provider might not be responsible for the damage or malfunctions of your tablet.