In our country, a lot of low-income people cannot afford a tablet or laptop, and for this reason cannot keep pace with modern technology and left behind many people who can afford a tablet or laptop. A good news for these low-income people is that now can get a free tablet from the government through Maxsip telecom.
The tablets are given under the government Affordable Connectivity Program(ACP). You can get the tablet with other benefits from the provider Maxsip telecom. In this article I discuss everything from applying to the ACP to getting the free tablet from Maxsip telecom.
Steps for Those Who Have Already Been Enrolled in the ACP
If you have already enrolled in the Affordable Connectivity Program or If you are not enrolled, you need to be enrolled in the ACP to get a free tablet from Maxsip Telecom. You have to follow these steps:
- First open Maxsip Telecom official website. Then click “Apply Today” button for a free tablet application. You can also contact Maxsip telecom’s customer care or nearest retail store of Maxsip Telecom to get the application form.
- Check your eligibility for the Maxsip Telecom Affordable Connectivity Program. Without meeting the eligibility requirements, you cannot make your Maxsip Telecom free tablet application approved. It will be rejected.
- Fill out the form with all necessary information. Ensure that you do not provide any wrong information or incomplete information.
- Submit the Maxsip Telecom free tablet application form and wait for approval. If your application is approved, then you will be notified within two days.
- After approval you will get the free tablet within 7 to 10 business days with some ACP benefits also.
Types of Free Tablets You May Get from Maxsip Telecom
- Google Chromebook
- Lenovo Tab 5
- LG G Pad 5 – 4GB LTE Tab
- New Microsoft Surface Go 2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7
Requirements to Submit Your Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet Application
If you are nnot an ACP holder, then Following Section is for You. Here i have discussed the eligibility requirements, required documents and application process for the Affordable Connectivity Program to get a Maxsip Telecom free tablet.
Eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program
To apply for the ACP to get a free tablet via Maxsip Telecom, the first thing to be considered is your eligibility for the program. The eligibility is determined by two types of criteria.
- Income Based Criteria : If your or your household’s gross annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guideline, then you or your household will be considered as qualified for the Affordable Connectivity Program. If you are unable to meet the income based criteria, then you can try for the participation based criteria.
- Program Participation Based Criteria : If you or anyone in your household participates in one or more of these Federal Government Assistance programs, then you or the household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program. The assistance programs are: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance program(SNAP), Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income(SSI), Free and reduced-price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program, Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA), Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits, The special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children(WIC).
Required Documents for Affordable Connectivity Program
If you meet the eligibility criteria for the ACP Program, then you have to submit documents to prove that you are eligible.
- Income based Eligibility Proof Documents: Prior year’s federal, state or Tribal tax return, paycheck stub from current employer, divorce decrees, Child support awards, Statement of benefits from unemployment/ Workers’ Compensation, Veterans Administration Statement of benefits, or any other document indicating income information.
- Participation based Eligibility Proof Documents: Statement of benefits, Benefit award letter, Approval letter, Benefit verification letter,
- Tribal Land Residents: A Tribal land resident may qualify through Tribal land programs such as Tribal Head Start, Tribal TANF, The Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, and Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
Application Process for the Affordable Connectivity Program
You can apply for the affordable connectivity program online, via mail, or via a provider.
- Online: Go to the official website of USAC at “https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply/ ” And you will get all the necessary information about how you can apply online for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Via mail: From the USAC’s website print an application form. Also print a household worksheet. Now fill up the form and the household worksheet. Then make photocopy of all of your required documents (Never send original copies) and send the application paper with the household worksheet and attached documents’ copies to the following address via mail: ACP Support Center, PO Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
- Via a Provider: You can apply via a provider like Maxsip Telecom. Just go to their website and apply through them.
How Long Does It Take to Receive the Maxsip Free Tablet After Applying
If you apply for Maxsip Telecom free tablet under affordable Connectivity Program online, and your all documents are ok, then it instantly gets approval. But if your submitted documents need to be verified manually, then it takes some days to get approval. If you apply through the Maxsip Wireless, it will take at least two days to get a response. Actually it takes 7 to 10 business days to receive the free tablet after approval.
Causes of Application Rejection for Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet Under Affordable Connectivity Program
Your application for a free tablet from Maxsip Telecom can be rejected for many reasons. Some common reasons for rejection of the free tablet are mentioned here:
- Incomplete or inaccurate application: If your application is missing required information or contains incorrect information, it may be rejected.
- Solution: It is important to carefully fill out all the necessary fields and provide accurate information.
- Eligibility criteria not met: The Affordable Connectivity Program has specific eligibility requirements, such as income based requirement, or participation based requirements. If an applicant fails to meet these requirements, their application may be rejected.
- Solution: You must know about all the requirements of the ACP and meet these requirements to be eligible for the program.
- Insufficient documentation: Supporting documents, such as proof of income, identification, or residency, may be required to verify eligibility. If the applicant fails to provide the necessary documents or the provided documents are inadequate, the application may be rejected.
- Solution: Gather all needed documents before applying for the program. Provide additional documents if needed.
- Limited availability: The Affordable Connectivity Program may have a limited number of free tablets available, and applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. If the program has reached its capacity or all available tablets have been distributed, then the subsequent applications may be rejected.
- Solution: There is no instant solution for that. You have to wait until tablets are again available for the program.
- Technical issues: Sometimes, technical issues or errors in the application process can lead to rejections.
- Solution: Make sure you have an uninterruptible internet and a good computer for the successful submission of the application
- Non-compliance with program rules: The Affordable Connectivity Program may have certain rules and regulations that applicants must abide by. Failure to comply with these rules, such as providing false information, attempting to manipulate the application process, or engaging in fraudulent activities, can result in application rejection.
- Solution: Follow the rules of the Affordable Connectivity Program. Never try to manipulate the application process, or engage in any fraudulent activities.
- Overlapping benefits: If the applicant is already receiving similar benefits or subsidies from another government or telecom program, then it disqualifies them from receiving a free tablet under the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Solution: This step is taken to prevent duplication of benefits and ensure fairness in the distribution of resources. So always be respectful to the program rules and regulations. Don’t take benefits of the same kind from more than one program. Don’t deprive others of their opportunities and rights.
- Failure to meet application deadlines: If an applicant submits his/her application after the specified deadline of the affordable Connectivity Program, then his/her application will be rejected.
- Solution: Always remember the deadline of the affordable Connectivity Program. If possible, write down the deadline in a notebook.
- Age restrictions: The Affordable Connectivity Program has age restrictions. To apply for the program, a person must be 18 years old or above. If someone cannot meet this criteria, then his/her application will be rejected.
- Solution: If you are younger than 18 years, then try to manage another person in your household who is more than 18 years of age and tell him to apply for the ACP.
- Incorrect or non-functioning contact information: If the contact information provided in the application is incorrect, outdated, or non-functioning, then the program administrators are unable to contact you and reject your application due to the inability to contact or verify your details.
- Solution: Always give correct contact details to the authority of the program. If your contact information changed, then immediately update it and inform the program administrators
Frequently Asked Questions
Are There Any Extra Benefits with the Maxsip Telecom Free Tablet
Yes, you will get 15GB of monthly data for free, a free SIM card and hotspot facility (For one time co pay of $50),
Are there any extra charges to get a Maxsip Telecom free tablet?
You have to copay $20 to get a tablet from Maxsip Telecom. You will get 4G Tablet with internet (Valued at $300) & free monthly service ($20 one time fee will apply).
What happens if I cancel my service before the Maxsip telecom free tablet contract ends?
You can cancel Maxsip Telecom accounts and change providers at any time at no cost and without incurring penalties of any kind.
What happens if the tablet gets damaged or lost during the contract period?
If you lose the Maxsip Telecom Free tablet, then immediately contact Maxsip Telecom at (1-866)629-7471 to suspend your account. You will be responsible for all usage, authorized or unauthorized, that occurs between the time your device was lost and when you reported it to Maxsip Telecom. You are also responsible for all costs associated with the replacement of the device. If you damage your tablet, you have to pay all costs associated with the replacement of the tablet.
How can I contact customer support for Maxsip telecom free tablet offers?
You can contact customer support for Maxsip Telecom in the following ways:
- E-mail: Support @ Maxsiptel dot com
- Call: 1(866)629-7471
- Via Mail: P.O Box 351, Valley Stream, NY11582