To start with, Lifeline program has become a lifesaver for those people who find it expensive to remain connected with their loved ones. With this program in place, all eligible customers are able to get a Lifeline free phone alongside discounted cell phone plans. However, these offers can vary depending on your preferred Lifeline provider. When it comes to Lifeline service providers, they need to ensure that they recertify existing customers and even identify new ones so that they can keep everyone connected.
Since not everyone can pass the eligibility screening process, there is a need for such companies to identify new applicants every now and then. This is where reputable companies such as Solix® Wireless Lifeline comes in. With Solix, Inc in place, Lifeline service providers will be able to offer a successful Lifeline program devoid of abuse, fraud or manipulation. In this article, I’ll take a closer look at how one can be eligible for Lifeline, how Solix, Inc works, its benefits and so much more.
Does Solix Offer Lifeline Assistance Programs
Not really. Unlike carriers such as Assurance Wireless or Qlink Wireless, Solix Lifeline does not offer Lifeline Assistance program. Instead, Solix Lifeline mainly works with Lifeline service providers such as Qlink Wireless, Assurance Wireless or even Safelink Wireless in order to ensure that they are able to recertify their existing customers and also identify new ones so that only eligible customers can enjoy the benefits that come with the Lifeline program.
Since this process of recertifying existing customers and identifying new ones can be a tedious one, there is a need for Lifeline service providers to outsource the services of a reputable company such as Solix Lifeline.
Solix Roles For Lifeline Program
Although Lifeline program has enabled many low income people to remain connected inexpensively, there has been a widespread abuse of the program, thereby denying eligible individuals from benefiting from it. This can be detrimental as it can create a digital gap among the people. As a result, all beneficiaries of the program need to recertify annually so that only eligible people can reap the benefits of the Lifeline program.
Additionally, Lifeline service providers such as Easy Wireless need to look out for new applicants so that they can offer the much-needed Lifeline program. With all these tasks at hand, some carriers might end up being overburdened, thereby leading to fraud, abuse or even manipulation of the Lifeline program.
To avert any incidences of waste, fraud or manipulation, such carriers need to outsource the services of Solix Lifeline. Unlike other conventional companies, Solix Lifeline does not disappoint when it comes to eligibility screening process. In fact, Solix Lifeline is able to ensure that different Lifeline service providers are able to run an efficient and accurate Lifeline programs. This way, such carriers are able to ensure that the integrity of the Lifeline program is adhered to all the time.
Benefits of Solix Lifeline Service
Apart from the benefits that we have mentioned above, working with an eminent company such a Solix, LifeLine service providers are bound to enjoy the following other advantages:
- Save on time and thus are able to focus on their core businesses
- They are able to offer a good customer service
- Such companies can now invest in other areas, without worrying that the Lifeline program will be defrauded or manipulated by some unscrupulous individuals.
- It enables such companies to adhere with the changes made by the Federal Communication Commission. A good example of these changes is the annual recertification of all eligible existing customers.
- Professionalism when it comes to maintaining the integrity of the Lifeline program.
- Help answer customers who may have issues with their eligibility as well as their Lifeline benefits.
- Help manage customer data more effectively. Here, the company can carry out statistical audits from time to time and store that information safely and up-to-date. Consequently, no one will take undue advantage of the Lifeline program.
If you want to reach out to Solixlifeline customer service team, consider dialing 855-851-9460. Better still, you can email them at info @ solixinc dot com or visit “solixinc.com” for more details.
The Basic Eligible Requirements For Lifeline Program
For you to be eligible for the Lifeline program, you need to ensure that your income stands at or is below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Since these guidelines differ from one country to another, there is a need for you to check what your state’s Federal Poverty Guidelines state so that you can know if you meet the much-needed threshold or not.
In case you do not meet the low-income criteria as mentioned above, be certain that you can qualify for the Lifeline program if you are a participant of any of the following government assistance programs:
- Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
Apart from the programs that we have mentioned above, note that you can be eligible for the Lifeline program if at all you live in Tribal lands and enjoy any of the following government assistance programs:
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start(Only those individuals or household that meet the much-needed qualifying standard are eligible)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance