APN stands for Access Point Name. A correct APN settings connect your whoop connect phone or tablet seamlessly with the internet and also ensures reliable and high speed internet. To get the most benefit from your cell phone, you must set the APN settings correctly.
Ways to Whoop Connect APN Settings
The Whoop Connect APN settings for Android or iOS phone or tablet are almost the same. You may go to your cell phone’s or tablet APN settings following these step:
- Go to Settings > Connections (or Network & Internet) > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names.
- Tap the ‘+’ sign or ‘Add’ to create a new APN, enter the necessary details provided by Whoop Connect, save, and select the new APN.
- Name: whoop Connect
- APN: (contact your provider for the accurate APN)
- Proxy: blank
- Port: blank
- Username; blank
- Password; blank
- Server: blank
- MMSC; blank
- MMS proxy: blank
- MMS port: blank
- APN type: default, supl
- APN protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN roaming protocol: IPv4/IPv6
iOS Device iPhone, iPad:
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Network.
- Under ‘Cellular Data’ and ‘LTE Setup (Optional)’, enter the necessary APN settings provided by Whoop Connect. Click the back button for settings to save.
Here is the detailed procedure to set up Whoop Connect APN settings step by step. These steps may vary depending on your specific Whoop Connect device and software version.
- Open your device’s Settings menu: First open your device’s setting menu. It is usually represented by a gear icon.
- Find the Networks or Connections category: Now find the network or connection category. It is usually named as “‘Wireless N Network’’ or simply ‘’Mobile network.’’
- Select Access Point Names: Tap on the mobile network or cellular network option, and you get Your cell phone’s APN settings.
- Add a new APN: There should be an option to add a new APN, usually represented by a “+” icon. Select this option to create a new APN.
- Enter the required information: Like other networks, Whoop connect also has specific settings to be entered as APN settings in order to connect to the internet. The details of the Whoop Connect APN settings may look like this:
- Name: Whoop Connect
- APN: whoop (this is an example, check your network provider for the correct APN)
- Proxy: Not set
- Port: Not set
- Username: Not set
- Password: Not set
- Server: Not set
- MMSC: Not set
- MMS Proxy: Not set
- MMS Port: Not set
- MCC: (This will depend on your location)
- MNC: (This will depend on your location)
- Authentication Type: Not set
- APN Type: default, supl
- APN Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- APN Roaming Protocol: IPv4/IPv6
- Bearer: Unspecified
- Save the new APN: Once you’ve entered all the necessary information, you’ll need to save the new APN. There’s usually an option in the top-right corner of the screen to save the APN.
- Select the new APN: After saving the new APN, you’ll need to select it as your active APN. Come back to the APN list, tap on the new APN and now your created new APN is active.
Please note: The APN settings of Whoop Connect for the android phone or the iPhone are almost the same.
What Should I Do Once I Experience Problems with Setting Up Whoop Connect APN
Setting up a Whoop Connect APN setting usually causes these problems: Cell phone not connected to the internet for entering the wrong APN configuration, incompatibility with the network, Software update issues, network coverage and signal strength issues, and sometimes device-specific issues.
The solutions for these issues for your Whoop Connect network are not so complicated. You can resolve most of them yourself. Contact the Whoop Connect network provider to know the exact APN settings for whoop Connect and set it. Sometimes your phone or tablet can be incompatible with the network. In that case if you use the correct APN settings, the phone still interrupts the network. If your cell phone’s software is not updated then it conflicts with the network, thus cannot connect to the internet. So update the software and this can solve the issue.
It is also possible that the service of the carrier that you take has not enough network coverage in your area, which results in low signal strength. It can also be possible that your APN settings are correct, your network coverage or signal strength is high, but you cannot connect to the internet. In this case consider that your cell phone or tablet may have issues to work properly.
A common solution for most of the problems is to turn off the phone or tablet and after some time turn on the device again. In most cases it works like a charm.
Also Read : Whoop Connect Free Tablet
Frequently Asked Questions
How often should I update my APN settings for Whoop Connect?
If you can set the APN settings of the Whoop Connect correctly, then do not try to change it further.
How do I revert back to default APN settings if needed?
To revert to default Whoop Connect APN: Go to settings>Cellular>Cellular Data Network>Reset Settings. (iPhone).
Go to: settings>Mobile Network> Mobile data> reset Settings. (Android Phone).
Will changing APN settings improve my signal strength?
If your Whoop Connect APN settings are not correct, then you don’t get a better signal. But changing to a correct APN setting makes your phone or tablet receive a strong signal and this makes a mentionable improvement in your experience of using the internet.