The government takes an initiative , the Affordable Connectivity Program, to provide internet to low-income people. Maxsip Telecom participates in this program and provides free internet to eligible low-income people. So, If you are a low income person and cannot afford internet then you can apply for the program and contact Maxsip Telecom to get free internet.
Steps To Get Maxsip Telecom Free Internet
In this vast growing technological era, can you imagine a day without the internet? As citizens of this vast growing country, many of us are upset that we still won’t be able to afford the internet, though we deserve it.
You may get free internet from Maxsip Telecom under the Affordable Connectivity Program. You have to go through the following steps to get your desired internet.
- You must check if you are eligible for the Affordable Connectivity program.
- If you are eligible, then collect eligibility documents.
- Now submit your application with the uploaded eligibility documents.
- The USAC ( Universal Service Administrative Company) will verify your application and other documents and may approve it or reject it for any reason.
- If you are approved , you may get free internet from Maxsip Telecom.
Requirements To Get Maxsip Telecom Free Internet Under ACP
If You Want To Get Free Internet From Maxsip Telecom, Then You Must Have One Of The Following Qualifications:
You may qualify through your income limit or your participation in a specific government assistance program. For your kind consideration, in the upcoming section I discuss everything about your qualification to get free internet from Maxsip Telecom.
- Qualify through your Income: If your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines, then you or the household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program, or Maxsip Free Internet.
- Qualify through Program Participation: If you or any member of your household participates or takes benefits from any of these government assistance programs, then you or the household is eligible for Maxsip Free Internet: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Medicaid, Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), Supplemental Security Income(SSI), Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA), or Veterans and Survivors Pension Benefit.
- Qualify through Your Child: If your child participates and takes benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision, in the 2022-2023 school year, then you or your household can be eligible through your child.
- Qualify through Federal Pell Grant award: If your child received a Federal Pell Grant Award in the current award year, then you also qualify for the program.
- Qualify Through Specific Tribal Programs: If you or the household live on Tribal lands and participate in one of these specific Tribal Programs, then you or the household qualifies for Free Internet From Maxsip Telecom: Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal Head Start (only households meeting the relevant income qualifying standard), Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
- Qualify Through Provider’s low-income Programs: If you or the household meets the eligibility criteria for a participating provider’s existing low-income or COVID-19 program and the provider received FCC approval for its eligibility verification process, then you or the household is eligible for free internet from Maxsip Telecom.
Required Documents to Prove Your Eligibility to get Free Internet from Maxsip Telecom Under ACP
To be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity program, you have to submit documents related to the following programs ( only the documents of the program/programs in which you have participated): Medicaid, WIC, Free or reduced price school lunch or school breakfast program, SNAP, SSI, Federal Public Housing Assistance, Veterans Pension and survivors Benefit Program, Federal Pell Grant, Enrollment at USDA Community Eligibility Provision School, Tribal Specific program, or if you qualify through income, then documents for that.
Documents That You Need To Submit ( According To Your Participating Program): I present the documents here in general. You have to submit specific documents that are needed for a specific program.
Passport, Birth certificate, Driver’s License, A valid ID, Emancipation certificate. Utility Bill, Recent mortgage or lease statement, W-2, or Tax return, A Prior year’s State, Federal, or Tribal tax Return, Current income statement from your employer, Paycheck stub, Social Security statement of benefits, Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits, Approval letters, Benefit award letters, Benefit verification letters, Benefit statements.
Application Process To Get Free Internet From Maxsip Telecom Under ACP
You can apply for free internet from Maxsip Telecom in five steps. After completing the steps successfully, you may hope to get free internet from Maxsip.
First, go to Maxsip Wireless’s website at: “maxsipconnects.com“. Then go to the ‘apply’ menu.
There you get five steps to be completed:
- Personal Information
- How Do I Qualify?
- Qualifying Program
- Consent Form
- Final Verification.
In the upcoming section I discuss the application process to give you a clear view of it.
- Step:1:You have to enter your personal information, such as your full legal name, Phone number, Email, Mailing Address.
- Step:2: In the second step, the eligibility requirements for the program is evaluated. You have to choose an option from two. That is you have to choose if you qualify yourself or through your child. The eligibility requirements are described in detail in the previous ‘Requirements To Get Maxsip Telecom Free Internet Under ACP’ section.
- Step:3: In the third step, you have to upload documents for the programs in which you have participated. A detailed view of the required documents are given in the previous ‘Requirements To Get Maxsip Telecom Free Internet Under ACP’ section.
- Step:4: In the fourth step, you have to give consent to some terms and conditions and also give consent to copay $20 for a tablet.
- Step:5: In the fifth or final step, you can review your information and order your product. You need to give your credit card details. After completing everything , you may finally submit your application.
The Estimated Time It Takes To Get A Free Internet Connection From Maxsip Telecom
It takes up to 10 business days to get a connection from Maxsip Telecom. This time frame includes the time to process your application, ship your device(If Applicable), and activate the service. Some clients may get connection sooner, but in most of the cases it takes 10 or more business days.
Actually, the whole process depends on some factors, such as the volume of applications Maxsip Telecom is receiving, the availability of devices, or any technical issue.
If you have any question or query related to getting connection, you may contact Maxsip Telecom’s customer care at: 1(866) 629-7471 or, email at: [email protected].
How Long Can I Use The Maxsip Telecom Free Internet Service
The Maxsip free internet service is provided under the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). The program is a long term government initiative and funded by FCC. As long as FCC has the funding to support this program, the program will continue. So, Maxsip telecom’s internet service also.
Maxsip Telecom Internet Coverage Area
On the Maxsip Telecom’s website, there is no specific map or coverage area given. But it is important to know if in your state Maxsip Telecom has their service. To know that if your state is included in Maxsip Telecom’s service area, you may contact them.
Contact at: 1(866) 629-7471 or, email at: [email protected].
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Connect Maxsip Telecom free internet on your Device?
You can connect your device to Maxsip Telecom internet in the following way: Turn on your device and enable Wi-Fi or ethernet. Now check in your device’s Wi-Fi settings to find out Maxsip Telecom’s network name (SSID). Enter the Wi-Fi password to your device. Within a few seconds your device will be connected to Maxsip Telecom’s internet.
If you want to use an ethernet connection, connect your device to the ethernet port on your router or the modem with ethernet cable. Now you are connected to the internet.
Are there any hidden fees involved in Maxsip Telecom free Internet services?
No. There are no hidden fees involved in Maxsip Telecom internet services.
How do I cancel my Maxsip Telecom internet service?
To cancel your Maxsip free internet service, you can contact the customer support of Maxsip Telecom. Talk to a customer care agent about cancellation of your internet service. He /she may ask you about your account information and the reason for the cancellation. You will explain the situation and request him/her to cancel the service. The customer care agent will complete the rest of the task.
How do I Contact Maxsip Telecom to get Free Internet?
You can contact Maxsip Telecom:
- Call at:1(866) 629-7471
- E-mail: [email protected]