Do you know that you can get a Moto G Stylus Phone absolutely free from Government under Lifeline and ACP Program? You just need to qualify for these programs. And qualification for these programs is simple. You would be a low-income person or take part in certain Government Assistance Programs. That’s all. So, if you qualify, then make no delay to apply for the Lifeline and/or the Affordable Connectivity Program to get a free Moto G Stylus phone.
Steps To Get Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
From the application for the Lifeline or the Affordable Connectivity Program to get a free Moto G stylus Phone, you have to go through some steps. Here I briefly write these steps:
- Check your eligibility.
- Collect necessary documents
- You can apply online, via mail, or via a provider. (The application process: online, via mail, via a provider are in details discussed in the upcoming sections.)
- If you apply online through a provider, visit their website.
- Navigate to the application page.
- Fill out the Application Form and the Household Worksheet.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Submit the Application Form and the Household Worksheet with the uploaded documents.
- Wait for approval.
- If approved, within 7 to 10 business days you will receive your Moto G Stylus Phone and enjoy.
Providers That Offer Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
- Airtalk wireless
- Cintex wireless
- NewPhone wireless
- Life Wireless
- QLink Wireless
- Assurance Wireless
- SafeLink Wireless
- StandUp Wireless
- Easy Wireless
- Entouch Wireless
Eligibility Requirements to Get Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
Requirements Eligibility for Lifeline Program
- Income based Eligibility: If your or your household’s annual income is at or below 135% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, then you or the household is considered to be eligible for the Lifeline Program.
- Program Participation Based Eligibility: If you or anyone of your household takes part or takes benefit from any of the following Assistance Programs, then you or the household is considered as eligible for the Lifeline Program: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP) , Medicaid , Supplemental Security Income (SSI) ,Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit , Tribal Head Start , Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance , Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF), Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR).
Requirements Eligibility for The ACP Program
- Income based Eligibility: If your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines, then you or the household is eligible for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Program Participation Based Eligibility: If you or anyone of your household takes part or takes benefit from any of the following Government assistance programs then you or the household is considered to be eligible for the Affordable Connectivity program: Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP), Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income(SSI), Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit, Free and Reduced-Price School Breakfast Program or School Lunch Program including at the USDA Community of Eligibility Provision Schools, Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC), Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year, Federal Public Housing Assistance(FPHA), Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families(Tribal TANF) ,Tribal Head Start, Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations(FDPIR).
What Documents Should I Attached for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone Application
A Lifeline or Affordable Connectivity program eligible person has to submit some documents to prove his/her income status, age or, emancipation status, identity, address, and Program Participation status. You should submit these documents to prove that you are eligible for the Lifeline/ACP.
- Documents To Prove Income for Lifeline: You have to submit a document to prove that your or your household’s annual income is at or below 135 % of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. This document confirms your income-based eligibility for the Lifeline Program.
- Documents To Prove Income For the ACP: You should submit a document that proves your or your household’s annual income is at or below 200% Of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Such a document confirms your income-based eligibility for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Documents (For Lifeline and ACP): Prior year’s State, Federal, or Tribal tax return, Current income statement from your employer, Paycheck stub, Social Security statement of benefits, or Unemployment or Worker’s Compensation statement of benefits.
- Documents To Verify Age/Emancipation Status: The Lifeline and The ACP program requires that an applicant for these programs must be 18 years of age or over. If you are under 18, then you must be an emancipated minor. You have to submit a document that mentions your full name and date of birth. And if you are an emancipated minor, then you must submit court documents to prove your emancipation status.
- Documents: A valid ID, Passport, Birth certificate, or Emancipation certificate.
- Documents To Verify Identity: For the Lifeline or the ACP program, your identity verification is very important. After the verification of your identity, The FCC can make sure that you are the right person to receive the Lifeline/ACP benefits.
- Documents: A Driver’s license, Passport, or Birth certificate.
- Documents To Verify Address: You have to submit a document that contains your full name and your physical address. This document is needed to verify your address and ensure that the Lifeline/ACP benefits reach the correct person.
- Documents: A valid ID, Driver’s license, Utility bill, or a Recent mortgage or lease statement, W-2, or Tax return.
- Documents To Prove Your Participation in Certain Government Programs: To be eligible for the Lifeline /ACP, you must participate or take benefits from certain government programs. You have to submit a document that proves your enrollment in the program. The document must contain your full name, the program’s name, the document issuing institution’s name, and a valid date.
- Documents: Approval letters, Benefit award letters, Benefit verification letters, or Benefit statements.
You also need to prove that you are alive and also to prove your social security number. You should not submit the original documents, instead submit copy documents, because your submitted documents are unreturnable.
Method Of Application to Get Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
If you are eligible for the Lifeline/ACP and get the proof documents of your eligibility, then you can apply for the Lifeline/ACP programs. You can apply online, via mail, or via a provider for the Lifeline/ACP program.
Apply for The Lifeline Program
- Via Online
- To enroll for the lifeline online, visit the USAC lifeline support center official website: “nv.fcc.gov/lifeline“
- Select your state or territory then tap “get started”
- You will be directed to a new page, where you have to enter the following information: Your full legal name, date of birth, last four digits of your social security number/ other government identification/ Number on Tribal ID, your home address. Please note that all the entered information should be according to your documents and accurate.
- Now select if you qualify by yourself or qualify through your dependent.
- Tap the “next” button, then follow the prompts to complete your application.
- Via Mail
- To apply via mail, download the lifeline paper application form and Household Worksheet.
- Fill up and complete the application form and the household worksheet as directed.
- Now mail the application form and the household worksheet, with all other eligibility proof documents to the following address: USAC, Lifeline Support Center, P.O Box 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
Apply for The ACP Program
- Via Online:
- To start your application, open the program’s official website through this link: “affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply“.
- Go to the Apply section and tap “Apply now’. You will be directed to the application form page.
- Fill up the following fields: Home address where you will get internet (Street number and name, Apartment, unit, etc.; City or Town, State or Territory, Zip Code) and your contact information (Email address, Phone (optional).
- Now tap ‘Next’.
- Follow the instructions and complete the application.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Now submit the application with the uploaded eligibility documents.
- Via Mail
- To enroll for the ACP through mail, download a paper application form and household worksheet from: “affordableconnectivity.gov/help/tools“.
- Complete the application form and household worksheet.
- Attach eligibility, identity, address proof documents.
- Mail your application form and household worksheet with other documents to: ACP support center, PO BOX 9100, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773
Apply For The Lifeline/ACP Via A Provider
You may apply for the Lifeline/ACP via a provider. Just go to their website, fill up the application form and the household worksheet, upload all your eligibility documents and apply for the program.
How To Check Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone Application Status
The specific process for checking your Moto G Stylus free government phone application status will vary depending on the provider you applied through. However, most of the providers have service to check the application status online or through customer care.
For checking online, go to the providers official webpage and click on ‘My Account’ tab. Then log in to your account. If you don’t have an account then create one. You will get the ‘Application Status Check’ option. Provide necessary information to access your application status. The information you have to enter is generally your application ID, Phone number, Social Security Number, or any other identifying information. After providing all the required information, the website will show you the status of your application. The status may be expressed as ‘Approved’, ‘Pending’, or ‘Rejected’. The above process is the general process to check application status ‘online’.
You can contact the customer care and request them to check your application status. You have to provide them with information, such as your Application Id, Phone number, Social Security Number, or any other required information. They will happily check the status and inform you of it.
Feature And Specification of Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone
Motorola Moto G stylus comes with a 6.8 inches IPS LCD display with resolution of 1080*2400 pixels. The device runs on Android 11 operating system that is upgradable to Android 12. The phone is powered by an octa-core processor with a RAM of 4 GB, or 6 GB, which combinedly makes the device capable of doing all necessary and heavy tasks. The storage capacity is 128 GB, or 256 GB. There are four rear cameras which are 48 MP, 8 MP, 5 MP, and 2 MP. There is a front (Selfie) camera of 16 MP, that can capture crystal clear selfies. The device has an audio jack of 3.5mm and has a loud speaker that can produce clear and soothing sound. The phone supports: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth (5.0), GPS, USB Type-C 2.0. The device is backed up by a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
Process To Activate Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone & SIM
- To activate your device, first choose your desired language and tap ‘start’.
- If you would like to use a Wi-Fi network, select it and enter the Wi-Fi password. You can select ‘Use mobile network for set up’ to continue on your mobile network.
- Review the privacy and software updates. Now select ‘Accept and Continue’.
- You may like to keep data from your old phone to your new Motorola Moto G Stylus phone. If so, then select ‘Next’ and follow the prompts. Otherwise select ‘Don’t Copy’.
- To log into a Google Account is necessary if you like to use Google services, such as the play store, Gmail, Google maps, and more. If you already have an account, log into it, if you do not have an account, create one. If you would like to continue without a google account, then select ‘Skip’. And select ‘Next’.
- Review the Google Services prompt, select ‘I agree’ to continue the setup process.
- Select ‘Accept’ to accept Google’s terms and conditions.
- If you would like to set up a PIN, then enter it and select ‘Next’. To set up with an alternate screen lock, select ‘Screen Lock options’, and select the desired option and follow onscreen prompts. To continue without a screen lock, select ‘Skip’. Please note that if you select ‘Skip’, review the prompt and select ‘Skip’ again to continue without a screen lock. Now, select ‘Continue’ to continue the setup process.
- Review ‘Google Assistant’ prompt. Select ‘Skip’ or ‘Agree’.
- Review the ‘Access your Assistant’ prompt, select ‘Skip’ or ‘Agree’.
- Review the ‘Anything Else?’ prompt. If you don’t have any additional services to add, select ‘No Thanks’.
- Review the Motorola Let’s stay in touch prompt. Enter your email and select ‘Next’.
- Review your carrier’s prompt and select ‘Accept’.
- Review the ‘Choose your theme’ prompt and select your desired theme, and select ‘Next’.
- Now select ‘Done’ to complete the set up.
To Activate the SIM Card Of Your Moto G Stylus Phone, You Will Need To:
- Insert the SIM card into your phone. The SIM card slot is located on the side of the phone, below the power button.
- Turn on your phone.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to activate your SIM card. You will need to provide your SIM card number, PIN, PUK, carrier name, and APN, etc.
- Once your SIM card is activated, you should be able to make and receive calls, send and receive text messages, and use data services.
Here are some tips that you have to remember when activate your SIM card
- Make sure that the SIM card is properly inserted into your phone.
- Make sure that you are entering the correct SIM card number and other relevant information.
- If you are using a prepaid SIM card, make sure that you have enough credit on your account.
- If you are still having trouble activating your SIM card, contact your wireless carrier for assistance.
Reasons For the Rejection of Your Application for Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone and Their Solutions
- If your submitted application and documents include wrong, incomplete, and outdated information, then your application can be rejected.
- Solution: To avoid rejection of your application, provide correct, complete, authentic, and updated information.
- To enroll in the Affordable Connectivity program, you need to submit some proof documents of your eligibility. If you don’t submit all required proof documents or any additional documents asked for, then your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Submit all required documents and also additional documents if asked for.
- When you apply for the ACP, you may face technical errors or problems. For these technical errors, your application may not be submitted properly and can be rejected.
- Solution: Before starting to apply, make sure you have your internet connection stable and your computer is fully functional. These two things ensure that you may apply without any technical errors and your application may not be rejected.
- It is an ACP rule that a person or household cannot submit more than one application at a time. If a person or household does so, then their application will be rejected.
- Solution: You should never submit more than one application at a time from the same household.
- Like most other programs, the Affordable Connectivity Program also has a deadline to apply for the program. If you miss the deadline, then your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Try to memorize the deadline, or write it down in a notebook.
- We will reject your application if you receive overlapping benefits from another government program, such as the Affordable Connectivity Program.
- Solution: To avoid rejection of your application try to take benefits from the Affordable Connectivity Program only.
- If you give wrong contact information or if your address is not updated, then the program administrators cannot contact you and for this reason your application can be rejected.
- Solution: Be careful about giving your contact details. Do not make any mistakes. If you change address then update it immediately in your application or inform the program administrators about it.
- If you engage in fraudulent activities to approve your application dishonestly, and the authority suspects and proves it, then your application must be rejected.
- Solution: Always avoid dishonest ways. Be honest in all your steps to apply for the program. Have faith in your ability to be approved for the program honestly.
The Other Benefits of Getting a Free Moto G Stylus Government Phone
You will get the following benefits with a Moto G stylus government phone:
- 15 GB of High-speed Data.
- Unlimited talk.
- Unlimited Text.
- Unsurpassed network capabilities with unbeatable fast service.
What if I don’t qualify for a free Moto G Stylus government phone?
If you don’t qualify for a free Moto G Stylus government phone, there are still a few other ways to get a discounted or even free phone.
Check with your wireless carrier. If you switch to a provider’s service, or sign up for a long-term contract, then the provider may give you a huge discount on the price or give you a free Moto G Stylus phone as you trade in your old phone.
Look for deals on refurbished phones. Manufacturers or retailers repair and certify refurbished phones to work like new. You can buy a refurbished phone for a very cheap price.
Shop around for prepaid phone plans. Sometimes prepaid carriers offer free phones with some of their plans. So, you can sign up for certain plans and get a free phone.
Consider buying a used phone. You can often get a used phone in good condition for a very cheap price. But before buying it be sure to check the phone carefully and make sure it is fully ok.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Find Moto G Stylus Free Government Phone Provider Near Me?
You can go to the following link and get information about providers that provides you with Moto G Stylus free government phone: “affordableconnectivity.gov/companies-near-me“.
How long does it take to receive a Moto G Stylus free phone after approval?
After approval, generally it takes 7 to 10 business days to receive the Moto G Stylus free phone.
Can I upgrade my phone model after some time?
Yes, you can upgrade your phone to a newer model. But for that service, you have to pay an upgrade fee.
Can I use the Moto G Stylus free government phone outside of the United States?
No, you cannot use the Moto G Stylus free government phone outside of the United States. American carriers generally lock the Moto G Stylus to their networks, preventing you from using it outside the USA.