NewPhone wireless is a program provided by HTH Communiocation, llc, that serves eligible U.S. households. This wireless provider’s mission is simple: To provide the best customer service in a most affordable rate plans on the nation’s best network, and on phones that the consumers want. NewPhone wireless is an FCC licensed Eligible Telecommunication Carrier(ETC) that offers lifeline, Affordable Connectivity Program to eligible households.
If you apply through NewPhone Wireless, then you need to check the status of your application for the following reasons:
- From the submission to the approval of your NewPhone application is a time consuming and long process and you always have the need and eagerness to know your application status. To know about the exact position of your application in the entire process, you need to check your NewPhone application status.
- You always hope that your NewPhone application would be approved. But unfortunately it can be rejected too. As early as you know of the rejection, you can take necessary steps to find the causes for rejection and correct them . Then you can apply again with error free documents and your application may be approved.
- Some times for some reasons NewPhone application or order is delayed. It is because your documents sometimes need to be reverified to confirm your identity, address or participating programs. In that situation you have to check your NewPhone application status to know why it is delayed and also decide what to do next.
- If you trace your NewPhone application time to time, you can always know the status and you can also know the approximate date to get your desired phone in hand.
Here I Mention 3 Ways To Check Your NewPhone Application Status
You can check your NewPhone application status in the following ways:
- By contacting Customer care: You can get your application’s status by contacting their customer care. You can call at: +1(855)204-3667. to know your application status from a representative.
- By email: You can contact them via email to know the status. You may send email to: [email protected].
- From NewPhone’s website: From their website you can also check your application’s status.To do so login to their site at :www.newphone.com/check-status. In this page provide your email address, Zip code, last 4 numbers of your SSN. Then click on check status. You can know of the application status here.
Let’s Know About NewPhone Application Status Terms
In an NewPhone application status, what these terms mean:
- Completion: The term completion means that your NewPhone Application for Lifeline/acp is successfully reviewed and NewPhone wireless send your application with all documents to the National Lifeline Accountability Database(NLAD) to check for an additional eligibility.
- Rejection: The term Rejection means total rejection of your NewPhone application. There are a lot of reasons that your application is rejected. May be it for lack of proof, lack of documents, wrong information , Unclear or blurry documents etc. Other common reasons are: you may provide wrong street address, two or more application may be submitted from the same household, or the household may apply for not only NewPhone but also for another one or more service providers.
- Approved: The term approved means your NewPhone application is fully approved and you are to get all lifeline/acp benefits through NewPhone wireless. Approved means you are going to get a free Phone with unlimited talk, text and data in a absolutely free phone plan from NewPhone.
- Phone Shipping: The term phone shipping means your desired phone is shipped and you are going to get it within 7-10 Business days.
Know The Common Reasons for Rejection of Your NewPhone Application
There are some reasons for your NewPhone application to be rejected. The possible reasons are:
- Lifeline and ACP benefit service have some criteria to be fulfilled if you want to take benefits from them. For this you have to submit documents as proof of your eligibility. If your documents that you submitted failed to prove your eligibility for these programs than your NewPhone application may be rejected.
- As the Lifeline and ACP benefits are lucrative, many citizen may apply for this program hiding original documents and providing fake documents. But this type of forgery is totally restricted by FCC. So if you provide any wrong information, intentionally or unintentionally, then it is possible that your NewPhone application will be rejected by the authority.
- Your all documents and pictures are need to be clear and in a easily readable form. If your provided documents are not clear or blurry, then there is a possibility that your NewPhone application can be rejected.
- There is a restriction that only one person from a household can apply for NewPhone Lifeline and/or ACP Benefit program. If more than one person apply for NewPhone Lifeline and /or ACP program from your household then your application can be rejected.
- FCC has restricted that you can apply for one and only one MVNO or Carrier at a time. So, if you or any one of your houdsehold apply for not only NewPhone Wireless , but also for another one or more carriers then your application will be rejected.
You May Follow My Guideline, If Unfortunately Your NewPhone Application Is Rejected
You should do these following things if your NewPhone application is rejected:
- At first find out why your NewPhone application is rejected. Check that the information you give is all correct and complete. then reapply for the program.
- Make sure that all your documents are clearly readable and not blurry.
- Make sure that from your household only you or if not you, then only another one person is apply for the Lifeline and ACP Program.
- Make sure you or any other person(if not you) from your household apply for NewPhone Wireless only.
Note : It is possible that you are a newbie to Lifeline and/or ACP program. You need to know about Lifeline and/ ACP eligibility Criteria, about documents that are needed for lifeline/ACP etc. Then this section is for you. If you know about this previously, then you may skip this section.
To be eligible for NewPhone Lifeline and/or Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a person has to fulfill some criteria, based on their income or based on participation in some Federal or Government Assistance programs. These criteria are briefly described below:
- Income based Eligibility: If your or your household’s income is equal to or below 135%(For Lifeline)or 200%(For ACP)of the federal poverty guideline, then you are eligible for Lifeline and/or ACP.
- Participation Based eligibility: If you or any member of your household takes part in any of these Government Assistance Programs, then he/she is eligible for the NewPhone Lifeline and ACP programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP).(Formerly known as foodstamps).
- Social Security Income.
- Veterans Pension and survivors Benifit.
- Federal Public housing assistance.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General assistance.
- Food Distribution Program in Indian Reservations.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year.
- Free and reduced price School lunch Program or School Breakfast Program.
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for woman, Infants, and Children.(WIC).
Enroll Again in the NewPhone Affordable connectivity Program, or Lifeline program
NewPhone Lifeline and ACP Benefits depend on some criteria based on Income or participation in Government and federal assistance programs. If your or your household’s income is equal to or less than 135% (for lifeline) or 200% (for ACP)of the Federal poverty guideline, or if you participated in Government Assistance programs such as SNAP, MEDICAID,SSI, FPHA etc then you are eligible for lifeline and ACP.
To enroll in NewPhone Affordable Connectivity Program and Lifeline program you must first apply for these programs. To be approved by these programs, you have to fulfill all criteria and also submit all necessary documents with the application.
For Lifeline :
- You must ensure that you are a qualified household member to get benefits from lifeline. To verify your qualification, go to : lifelinesupport.org/do-i-qualify/ and check if you qualify.
- you should choose a provider( here NewPhone) that offers lifeine benefits and sign up with them.
For affordable connectivity program:
- Submit your application to acpbenefit.org
- Contact your provider(here NewPhone) to apply for the discount to your internet bill.
From the application for a free phone to the approval and receiving of the phone from NewPhone Lifeline and ACP program is a long process. You always need to track your NewPhone application or check your appplication status. This status tells you if your NewPhone applicatiopn is approved or rejected. Your next step that should be taken is determined by this status. So it is very important for you to always check the status of your application if you apply for NewPhone Lifeline and/or Affordable Connectivity Program.