If you want to use your phone on StandUp Wireless network, then your phone must be compatible with StandUp wireless, or you cannot use it on that network. In this article I discuss in detail the compatibility of a phone with StandUp Wireless and some other vital issues.
List of StandUp Wireless Compatible Phones
Suppose you may plan to buy a phone from a shop outside of StandUp wireless, but you want to use it under StandUp Wireless’s network. So you need to know if it is compatible with StandUp Wireless. How can you check it? For your kind consideration here I give a list of StandUp Wireless compatible phones.
- Standup Wireless Compatible Android Phones
- Google Pixel 4
- Google Pixel 4 XL
- Pixel 3
- Pixel 3 XL
- Pixel 3a
- Pixel 3a XL
- Motorola moto e5 plus
- Motorola moto e5 play
- LG Stylo 6
- LG K51
- LG K40
- LG Aristo 4+
- LG Aristo 2 PLUS
- LG G7 ThinQ
- LG G8 ThinQ
- LG K30
- LG Q7+
- LG Stylo 4
- LG Stylo 5
- LG V30
- LG V40 ThinQ
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy S9 plus
- Samsung Galaxy Note8
- Samsung Galaxy Note9
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime
- Samsung Galaxy J3 Star
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Star
- Standup Wireless Compatible iPhones:
- Apple iPhone XR
- Apple iPhone XS
- Apple iPhone XS Max
- Apple iPhone X
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone 8 Plus
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Apple iPhone SE
- Standup Wireless Compatible Flip Phones
- Alcatel GO FLIP
If you don’t find your desired phone in the above mentioned list or if you have a phone that needs to be verified if it is compatible with StandUp Wireless, then you can follow the below mentioned process.
How to Check If Your Phone Is Compatible With StandUp Wireless
If you purchase a new phone from StandUp Wireless, then you can be sure that it is compatible with their network. But if you purchase a phone from somewhere else, then you need to check if it is compatible with StandUp Wireless to use it seamlessly on their network.
To check if your phone is compatible with StandUp Wireless, you may visit their webpage. On the web page, click on the menu ‘Support’, then click on submenu ‘Bring Your Own Phone’. A new page will open. On that page you will find the option to check your phone’s compatibility.
You need your phone’s IMEI number to check the compatibility. Dial *#06# ( For most phones) to get your phone’s IMEI number.
Now enter the IMEI on the blank space and click on ‘Check Device’. This will show if your phone is compatible with StandUp Wireless.
Remember that if your phone is shown as compatible by this process, it does not mean that your phone is unlocked. A locked phone can be shown compatible by this process. So, try to be sure that your phone is unlocked before using it at StandUp wireless. If the phone is locked then contact the company from which you purchased it and from them know the process to unlock the phone and unlock it.
- To know the IMEI of an iPhone, follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘General’
- Tap ‘About’.
- Then scroll down and you can locate your IMEI number.
- To know the IMEI of an Android phone, follow these steps:
- Go to ‘Settings’
- Tap ‘About Phone’
- Tap ‘Status’
- Then Scroll down and you can locate the IMEI number
StandUp wireless gives you the facility to bring your own phone. It can be possible that you may switch from another provider to StandUp Wireless. Then you may have an existing phone and do not need to buy one. Or, You may have a phone that you love most and feel comfortable using it and want to keep it. In these cases you can take the facility of Bring Your Own Phone service. You can follow the previous steps to check your BYOP phone’s compatibility.
What Things Are To Be Noted When Purchasing A StandUp Wireless Compatible Phone
StandUp wireless uses T-Mobile’s network. And T-Mobile supports GSM Technology. So, when you buy a StandUp Wireless compatible phone, check if it supports GSM and LTE frequencies that T-Mobile uses and also check if it is carrier unlocked. A carrier unlocked and T-Mobile’s GSM and LTE frequencies supported phone works seamlessly at StandUp Wireless.
You may also read and evaluate the reviews given by other users to know more about the phone. This helps you to get an idea about any compatibility issues occurring by the same phone model.
How You Can Activate Your StandUp Wireless Compatible Phone
You can activate your StandUp wireless compatible phones in the following process:
- First insert your StandUp Wireless SIM card into your phone.
- Then turn on your phone and follow the prompts to set it up.
- Enter your StandUp Wireless account information, when prompted.
- Once your phone is activated, you can start making and receiving calls, sending and receiving text messages, and using your cellular data.
If you are unable to activate the phone, please contact StandUp Wireless’s customer care for help.
Steps To Switch To StandUp Wireless If Your Old Device Is Compatible With This Network
Say, you want to switch from your current provider to StandUp wireless. In this process you have your existing phone and if you want to switch, then this existing phone needs to be compatible with StandUp Wireless . Moreover, it needs to be carrier unlocked also. For your kind consideration here in short I write the whole procedure that you need to follow:
- Steps To Be Followed:
- The first step is to make sure that your existing phone is compatible with StandUp Wireless. You can check it through the StandUp Wireless’s compatibility checker on their website.
- If your phone is compatible with StandUp Wireless, then your next task is to unlock the phone. You must unlock your phone to use it on StandUp Wireless’s network.
- The next task is to contact StandUp Wireless to sign up for service. You can sign up for service online or by calling StandUp Wireless customer support.
- You can port your phone number to StandUp Wireless. They have this service. By porting your phone number, you will be able to keep your current number while switching to StandUp Wireless. Be sure to have all of the necessary information to port your phone number. This information includes your account number and PIN from your previous provider.
- Remember , after porting your phone number, you should cancel your service with your previous provider and join your new provider(Here StandUp Wireless).
- Now, finally activate your phone on StandUp Wireless. The activation process is mentioned in the previous section. Follow the instructions and activate your phone.
It is obvious from the article that if you want to use your phone seamlessly on StandUp Wireless’s network, the most important criteria that should be fulfilled is that the phones must be compatible with StandUp Wireless network. So, you must check the compatibility of your phone before using it on StandUp Wireless. This can serve a pleasant, seamless, and assured phone using experience to you.