Would you like to own a free government phone? Worry not as AirTalk Wireless is one of the reputable carriers that allows you to get this free government phone seamlessly. As long as you meet its ACP and Lifeline or ACP Combo plan eligibility requirements, you will be good to go.
Besides getting a AirTalk Wireless free government phone, you will be able to enjoy discounted cell phone plans. From unlimited texts to mobile data, there is an array of offers that you are likely to enjoy and lower your overall communication costs. In this article, I’ll take a closer look at how to get AirTalk Wireless free government phone, eligibility requirements, application process and much more.
Follow The Steps To Get AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone
If you want to get AirTalk Wireless free government phone, consider applying for its ACP or Lifeline and ACP combo plan. Since these programs have certain requirements, there is a need for you to ensure that you meet the minimum eligibility requirements first.
- For instance, you need to ensure that your income stand at or is below 135% or 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines. Better still, be a participant of a government assistance program such as Medicaid, SSI, SNAP, Section 8 or WIC.
- Additionally, ensure that you have proof of identity or eligibility so that your application can see the light of day. Thereafter, you can visit this carrier’s official website and then get started. During the application process, you need to ensure that you key in the correct information and then attach copies of your identity and eligibility.
- Once you are done, submit your application and let this carrier’s team review it. In case your application is approved, you will be able to get AirTalk Wireless free government phone within a few days, alongside other incredible offers.
Steps 1 : Fulfil Your Eligibility Requirements to get AirTalk Wireless free government phone
For you to get AirTalk Wireless free government phone, there are certain eligibility requirements that you must meet so that you can qualify to get this device. Since this carrier offers both Lifeline and ACP facility, your income has to stand at or be below 135% or 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
When it comes to Federal Poverty Guidelines, it is imperative to note that they vary from one service provider to another. Therefore, you should check your state’s FPGs and then establish if you meet the much-needed eligibility requirements or not.
In case you do not qualify via the low-income criteria mentioned above, be sure that you can now qualify to get a free government phone in case you are a beneficiary of a government assistance program. Some of the common programs that can make you eligible include:
- Supplemental and Nutrition Assistance Program(SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Supplemental Security Income(SSI)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children(WIC)
- You received a Federal Pell Grant in the current award year
- You are a beneficiary of the free and reduced School Breakfast Program or School Breakfast Program, including at the United States Department of Agriculture(USDA) Community Eligibility Provision schools
- You are already participating in a Lifeline program
Besides the programs that we have outlined above, you can qualify to get a free government phone from AirTalk if you are a participant of the following Tribal-based government assistance programs:
- Tribal Head Start
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families(Tribal TANF)
Steps 2 : Prepare Your Documents To Apply For AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone
During the application process, there is a number of documents that you must submit so as to prove your eligibility and identity. Here, you should submit copies of your eligibility documents and personal documents respectively.
To prove your identity, you should submit copies of a documents that have your name, date of birth, and place of residence. Some of the essential documents that contain these vital details include:
- A copy of your Driver’s license
- A copy of your birth certificate
- A copy of your certificate of Naturalization
- A copy of your U.S passport
- A copy of your Resident Alien or permanent resident card
- A copy of your U.S government, state, military or Tribal-issued ID.
- A copy of any other official document that has your name in full, date of birth and place and residence.
Apart from the documents that we have mentioned above, here are other additional documents that can work as a proof of address:
- A copy of your utility bill
- A copy of your current mortgage or lease statement
When it comes to eligibility documents, you can either choose to submit a copy of a document that shows that you earn a low income or one that shows that you are a beneficiary of a government assistance program such as SNAP, SSI, WIC, Section 8 or Medicaid. To prove that you earn a low income, here are some of the documents that you should submit during the application process:
- A copy of your current income statement from your employer
- A copy of your paycheck stub
- A copy of your prior year’s state, Tribal and federal tax return
- A copy of your Social Security statement of benefits
- A copy of Veterans Administration statement of benefits
- A copy of your divorce decree, child support award or any other similar document that shows your current income levels
- A copy of your unemployment or Worker’s compensation statement of benefits
- A copy of your pension or retirement statement of benefits
To prove that you are a beneficiary of a government assistance program, consider submitting any of the following documents:
- A copy of your statement of benefits
- A copy of your benefit award letter
- A copy of your approval letter
- A copy of your benefit verification letter
Steps 3 : Finally Apply for Get A AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone
The process of applying for AirTalk Wireless free government phone is not difficult. As far as this process is concerned, you can either choose to do it either online or by mail. Here is a breakdown of these methods so that you can chose the one that suits your needs:
1. Apply online
Compared to the other method, this one is fast and more convenient as you can do it from the comfort of your home or office. The following are the steps that can help you get started:
- Ensure that you qualify for this carrier’s ACP or Lifeline and ACP combo program. Moreover, ensure that you have gathered the right documents that will help prove your identity and eligibility status.
- Once you meet the above-mentioned requirements, visit “airtalkwireless.com/apply” and then key in your ZIP code.
- In case this carrier operates in your locality, be certain that you will be redirected to a page where you see the various plans that you can apply for and be connected inexpensively.
- Here, you will find Lifeline, Lifeline and ACP combo, and ACP plan. For optimal results, choose the Lifeline and ACP combo plan as it comes with better offers.
- Thereafter, tap on the ‘Apply button.
- After clicking on the ‘Apply’ button, you will be redirected to a different page where you will find an online application form. Fill in this application form correctly.
- Remember to attach copies of your identification documents and eligibility documents. Thereafter, tap on the ‘Submit’ button.
- If your application is approved, you will get a response via the email you provided during the application process.
2. Apply via mail
If you choose this method, you will deal with physical forms instead of soft copies. The good news is that these forms are easy to fill. Once you fill in the physical application form, remember to attach copies of your eligibility and identification documents. Thereafter, send the document to 9920 Brooklet Drive, Houston, Texas, 77099.
Tentative Duration For Approval Your AirTalk Wireless Free Phone Application
After submitting your application form, be sure that it will be approved within 3 to 4 days. Therefore, it won’t be long before you know your application’s fate. If the tentative time limit is over, then you may try to know your AirTalk application status.
Here I Mention Some Free Phone Model That You Will Receive From AirTalk Wireless Government Program
Some of the government phones that you can get from AirTalk Wireless include:
1. Apple iPhone 8
This model comes with a 4.7 inch Retina IPS LCD screen display and runs on iOS 11.When it comes to the memory section, it comes with a 64GB ROM and a 2GB RAM. At the back, it boasts of having a 12MP camera and quad-LED dual-tone flash feature. To enable you capture decent selfies, it comes with a 7MP camera at the front.
2. Samsung Galaxy A32
The above-mentioned model comes with a 6.4 inch Super AMOLED screen display and runs on Android 11.Besides this, the model takes pride in having a 64GB ROM and 4GB RAM. At the back, the model has 4 cameras whose capacities are 64MP, 8MP, 5MP and 5MP respectively. There is also a LED feature to enable you capture high quality photos and videos at night. At the front, the model has a 20MP camera that enables you to take high-quality selfies.
3. Motorola G Stylus
This model comes with a 6.4 inch IPS LCD screen display and runs on Android 10.It also boasts of having a 128GB ROM and 4GB RAM. Unlike other models, this one comes with a triple camera at the back, whose capacities are 48MP, 16MP and 2MP respectively. Moreover, there a LED flash feature at the back. At the front, the model has a 16 selfie-camera. Finally, it is powered by a Li-Po battery whose capacity is 4000 mAh.
4. LG v40 ThinQ
The model mentioned above comes with a 6.4 inch P-OLED screen display and runs on Android 8.1(Oreo).When it comes to the memory section, the model has a 64GB ROM and 6GB RAM. At the back, the model has 3 cameras whose capacities are 12MP, 12MP and 16 MP respectively.
There is also a LED feature to enable you capture high quality photos even under low-light intensities. At the front, the model comes with 2 cameras whose capacities are 8MP and 5MP. Lastly, it comes with a Li-Po battery whose capacity is 3300 mAh.
5. OnePlus 6
This model has a 6.28 inch Optic AMOLED screen display and runs on Android 8.1(Oreo).Besides this, it comes with a 64GB ROM and 6GB RAM. At the front, the model boasts of having a 16MP camera and 2 cameras at the back, whose capacities are 16MP and 20MP respectively. When it comes to the battery section, the model does not disappoint as it comes with a long-lasting Li-Po battery whose capacity is 3300 mAh.
Other models that you can get free of charge from AirTalk Wireless include:
- Apple iPhone 7
- Apple iPhone 6
- Apple iPhone 8
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus
- Apple iPhone 6s
- Samsung Galaxy S6
- Samsung Galaxy S8
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus
- Samsung Galaxy S9
- Samsung Galaxy A02s
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy A10E
- Samsung Galaxy A20S
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Motorola Moto E5 Play
- Motorola Moto E
- Motorola Moto G Pure
- Schok Volt
- LG G8 ThinQ
- LG V50 ThinQ 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A32
- Samsung Galaxy A20
- A Calypso
- Motorola Moto G Pure
- Schok Volt
- Wiko Life 3
- Unimax U696CL
- Coolpad Belleza
- Alcatel Go Flip 3
- Samsung Galaxy A32
- LG V50 ThinQ 5G
- LG G8 ThinQ
- Samsung Galaxy A20
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
- Motorola G Stylus 2020
- OnePlus 6
- Samsung Galaxy A21
- A Calypso
- A Maestro Plus
- Alcatel Go Flip 4
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- Motorola G7 Play
- Motorola Moto G7 Power
- LG V40 ThinQ
- LG K51
- LG Stylo 5
- Google Pixel 3A XL
- Google Pixel 3A
- Google Pixel 3
- Google Pixel 4
- Google Pixel 2
- LG Stylo 6
- Google Pixel 3 XL
- Motorola Moto Z4
- Samsung Galaxy A11
- Apple iPhone SE
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- OnePlus Nord N200 5G
- Unimax U693CL
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8
- Motorola Moto G7
- OnePlus 6T
- OnePlus Nord N10 5G
- Samsung Galaxy A50
- Motorola G8 Power
- Motorola G Play
- Motorola Z3 Play
- LG Aristo 4 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy A01
- OnePlus Nord N100
- LG G7 ThinQ
- Wiko Life 2
- Motorola G Fast
- Alcatel Revvl 5G
- TCL 20XE
- Wingtech REVVL V Plus 5G
- Wingtech REVVL V
- Samsung Galaxy A6
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Active
- Samsung Galaxy A12
- Samsung Galaxy A10s
- LG Stylo 4
Activate Your AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone
Once you receive your AirTalk Wireless free government phone, the next step is to activate it so that you can get connected. To get started, visit “airtalkwireless.com/active-my-sim-card” and then key in your MDN and your SIM card number.
Thankfully, all these details are available on the SIM card kit that you received from this carrier. After keying these details, press on the ‘Submit’ button and then follow the prompts that you will see on your screen. Thereafter, your phone will be activated and thus, ready to use.
Other Benefits You Will Received With AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone
After getting AirTalk Wireless free government phone, there are other benefits that you are likely to enjoy. Some of these benefits include:
- Unlimited talk
- Unlimited text and picture messaging
- 15GB of high-speed mobile data
- Caller ID
- Call waiting
- 3-Way calling
- Voicemail services
- Unlimited calling to Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Columbia, Venezuela, Peru, Argentina, Guadeloupe, Brazil, among other countries.
As far as these benefits are concerned, it is imperative to note that you will not be charged a dime to enjoy them. Since you will enjoy them free of charge, you will be able to keep your communication costs at the bare minimum.
Are there any restrictions to getting an AirTalk Wireless free government phone?
Yes. There are certain restrictions that government how obtain an AirTalk Wireless free government phone. Some of these conditions or restrictions include:
- Only those individuals or households are supposed to enroll in the Lifeline or ACP program
- Your Lifeline or ACP benefit cannot be transferred to another household or person
- You can only receive Lifeline or ACP benefit from one carrier at any given one time.
- To continue enjoying these benefits, you need to reapply once in every 12 months
- To continue enjoying the benefits of this carrier’s Lifeline and ACP program, you need to ensure that you utilize the benefits at least once in a month.
- The ACP or Lifeline program is limited to one discount per household. This means that only one person or household can enjoy the benefits of this program at any given one time.
What should I do in case my AirTalk Wireless free government phone does not work?
To start with, all the devices that are purchased or obtained from this carrier come with a 15-day warranty. Therefore, if your device has an issue or malfunctions within these 15 days, you should feel free to contact AirTalk Wireless customer support team at 1 – 855 – 924 – 7825 and narrate your issue. Better still, email them at info @ airtalkwireless dot com .
In case the device’s problem was not caused due to misuse, be certain that this carrier will let you get a replacement model. However, if your device malfunctions after the lapse of the 15-day warranty, you can still get a replacement from AirTalk. Thankfully, some devices come with a 1-year limited warranty from the manufacturer.
What should I do if my AirTalk Wireless free government phone application is rejected?
If your AirTalk free government phone application was rejected, you can either choose to apply afresh and fill in the correct details as required by this carrier. Better still, you can consider looking for another service provider that allows you to get a free government phone. Finally, you can look out for other ways to get a phone inexpensively.
For instance, you can check the various deals offered by other carriers and establish if you will bag a decent model more affordably. You can also check on Facebook marketplace and the craigslist where you will get a good model that will please you. Either way, you will be able to get an affordable phone that will keep you connected with your loved ones and friends.