Only a single Lifeline program connection is allowed per household. That is why, if you already have a connection, for example, from SafeLink, you cannot get a second one under the Lifeline program from a different provider like Assurance Wireless.
The question then arises is, can you switch from SafeLink to Assurance Wireless?
Yes, you can switch from SafeLink to Assurance Wireless. Once you switch from one Lifeline program provider to another, you can retain your existing number. Wondering how to do so? I’ll share with you the step-by-step procedure below.
Follow The Steps For Switch From SafeLink To Assurance Wireless
- Call 1-888-321-5880 : Since you are already using the services of SafeLink, it means that you are approved under the Lifeline program. In that case, you have to call the number 1-888-321-5880 and speak with the customer care representative regarding the switch from SafeLink to Assurance Wireless.
- Keep your number and password ready: You will need the number and account password from your current provider, which is SafeLink. The representative will ask you to enter those details online or disclose it on the call.
- Provide your verbal or written consent: You will have to offer verbal or written consent whenever you switch from one Lifeline service provider to another. The easiest way is to provide verbal consent to the customer care representative.
- Follow the instructions: After providing verbal consent, the customer care representative will help you go through the step-by-step procedure to transfer from SafeLink to Assurance Wireless. Since two Lifeline program connections aren’t allowed under a single household, they will transfer your program benefits to their Assurance Wireless before allotting you the same.
Thus, the only way to transfer SafeLink to Assurance Wireless is to speak with your customer care representative.
Here The Guideline For Transfer Your Lifeline Benefit From SafeLink To Assurance Wireless
When speaking with the customer care representative, inform them that you want to transfer your Lifeline benefit from SafeLink to Assurance Wireless.
They will ask for verbal consent to transfer the benefit of the program. After that, they will guide you through the step-by-step procedure.
However, you will need your current provider’s number and password associated with the Lifeline program.
If you transfer the number using the procedure we have highlighted above, you can keep your current number. You need to inform the customer care representative regarding the same when transferring the benefits of the Lifeline program from SafeLink to Assurance Wireless.
If I switch SafeLink to Assurance Wireless, will I lose lifeline Eligibility?
No, as long as you share your account number and password with the representative while transferring the number, you won’t lose the lifeline eligibility.
The only way you lose the lifeline eligibility is if you’re no longer eligible for the program on a stand-alone basis. Transferring from one service provider to another won’t cause you to lose the Lifeline program benefits.
Here I Mention The Conditions for Switching From SafeLink to Assurance Wireless
Yes, there are a few easy to follow rules to switch from SafeLink to Assurance Wireless.
- Only if you have completed sixty days or two months with SafeLink can you think of changing the service provider.
- In case you want to switch from Assurance Wireless again to another Lifeline provider, you will have to wait for 90 days.
- It is better to inform SafeLink that you want to switch from their network before contacting Assurance Wireless. You just need to let them know that you want to opt for a transfer of service.
- In case you inform SafeLink after immediately switching to Assurance Wireless, you have to do so by the annual deadline. If you do not do that, chances are your eligibility under the Lifeline program might lose.
- If you simultaneously get two connections within your household for the Lifeline program, you might lose the benefits under the program.
- If you as an individual have multiple Lifeline program connections, you might lose your eligibility.
Follow these rules and never worry about losing the benefits of the Lifeline program.
The Common Reasons of Switching From SafeLink To Assurance Wireless
There are numerous reasons to make the switch from SafeLink to Assurance Wireless.
- Plans: Assurance Wireless offers you unlimited data, talk, and text if you are a qualified individual under the lifeline program. SafeLink offers you limited resources under the program. That is why Assurance Wireless is certainly a better provider if you want to get more resources for free. In case you need any additional services like international calling, the amount that Assurance Wireless charges you is relatively low, and low denomination packages are available. That way, you won’t have to spend much money switching to Assurance Wireless.
- Network: Assurance Wireless uses the network by Sprint. T-mobile recently acquired Sprint. The fact that it uses a nationwide provider network means that the coverage you will get is excellent.
- Coverage area: Assurance Wireless covers most of the states in the US. The best way to check the coverage is to simply visit the URL “assurancewireless.com/lifeline-services/check-availability”. When you visit this URL, enter your ZIP Code and check for the service. Since it uses a national provider network, chances are there will be proper coverage in your area. That way, even before switching from SafeLink to Assurance Wireless, you would know whether the coverage is provided in your area. Since it uses a national provider network, chances are there will be proper coverage in your area.
- Customer care: If you are already a wireless Assurance customer, you can simply dial 611. If you aren’t using the services of Assurance Wireless right now, use the number 1-888-321-5880. Additionally, Assurance Wireless offers you email support as well. The excellent customer support and responsive executives ensure that it is easy to resolve your issues whenever one arises.
Better customer care quality is another reason you should switch from SafeLink to Assurance Wireless.
Switching from SafeLink to Assurance Wireless is not that difficult once you contact the customer care of Assurance Wireless. They will be able to guide you through the entire procedure. For more details, refer to our guide above to better understand how to complete this procedure.